It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has Trump done????

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
the clown attacks critics, denies EVERYTHING, doesn't care about the rule of law, doesn't give a rats ass about anyone but himself, cheats people, cheated on ALL his wives, he's a COWARD who fires people via twitter, and LIES DAILY.

he doesn't have to do anything to me personally for me to dislike him, LOL

plus, every time I think on "john barron" all I can think is what a pompous douche bag!

biggest con job ever.

Ok. All fair criticisms. Now, the question is how much of that is sincere. Did you vote for Hillary? For every questionable Trump dollar spent, there's 100 questionable Hillary dollars. For every criminal accusation against trump without evidence there are multiple criminal counts with evidence against Hillary. Bill Clinton is basically Donald Trump without twitter. Did you vote for him?
In reality I don't care. No one cares. Be pissed all you want.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Thank you!

Thank you for the honest reply. That makes about two replies which have actually provided some evidence of personal detriment which may be attributable to Trump.

The whole healthcare and insurance subject is a very complicated one indeed. I'm not sure any one person could ever correct it, but your posture is at least fairly stated.

Thank you.
edit on 5/2/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Love him or hate him? The one thing Trump has personally done to me is awakened me out of my stupor regarding politics. Politics only held a minimal interest right before elections. Trump has drawn me into wanting to understand world politics as well.

I have found I really was clueless about so many things. My own perspective was out of kilter with reality. He basically shredded and stomped on my blind faith delusions!

Quite honestly, it is still too early for me to decide if I love him or hate him for that!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Is this a thread about "gaslighting"?

Because it sounds like "Trump did not do anything bad to YOU, so YOU can not call him a bad person!".

But yes, yes I can call him a bad person.
He is ignorant, he is a bully, he is very very untrustworthy. Those are not traits of a good person in my book.
If you do not share my view that is up to you. I think that a majority of the people on earth are sharing at least a part of my impression of him. This does not include the fly-over-states in the USA, I guess.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Tell me again how Big Bad Trump made her do it?

If Trump hadn't become Pres, would she have done it to Hill's if she had won? Probably not.

Trump made her do it because he won. Obviously thinks he's a tosser.

edit on 2-5-2018 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
first and foremost....
hatred is such a strong and destructive (to the one feeling it) emotion... I really try not to hate people!!!
and I suggest that some others on these boards also try to avoid it.

but, well, trump is just coddling and catering to his supporters,
so, let's look at some of them, shall we..
have I personally felt threatened by some of those supporter's posts on these boards??......YES!! when you use blanket terms that seem to include half of the population and claim that they should be hunted down, kicked out of the country, or whatever else some of yous post.... I do!! now tell me, how often do you feel threatened by my posts?

have I personally felt insulted, put down, I have been called lazy and other names by some of yous??...... YES!!!

Do I find myself believing that some of yous don't feel that I should have an equal place in this country, because I am not your brand of christian, I'm a female, or whatever else I might be that you feel is inferior to you?.....YES!!

and, well, let's not talk about what I think yous would do to me economically, now that I am a widow and relying on social security!!

ain't nothing from the media that gave me these impressions, it's the words that have been typed on these message boards over about two decades.
trump just turned himself into the reflection that so many of yous want and feel....
any hatred that is directed at him is kind of misplaced...
and, I am not saying that I hate any of yous, but well...
the spirit that is driving some of this crap is not gonna lead us to a nice place, not even for yous, so, ya, I will try to resist is as long as i can....

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Thanks! I was always a bit confused about the differences in US politics but seeing how things are panning out with Trump has made it clearer. I stillwonder what the main differences between republican and democrats are in relation to our politics. I know if either party brought in policies like we currently have there would be uproar. Or maybe not if the media spun it a certain way...
Can the people who hate Trump so much (for all the harm he is apparently causing) can they relate and hate our PM for the REAL harm she is causing?
Is it Trump they hate or is it just that he doesn't toe the establishment line?
It shouldn't be about personality politics either i.e. 'he cheated on all his wives'.
What about Bush starting a fake war? (No weapons of mass destruction)
Dont people hate that? Is it party specific or do people just want a personality?
edit on 2/5/2018 by daftpink because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

What specific thing (or things) has Trump done to YOU, personally, to cause all this hatred toward the man?

Does a political leader have to do something to me personally for me to dislike them ?

My dislike (not hate) stems from the way he bullies and denigrates people who disagree with him , the way he has divided a once great nation for his own political gain and for the shame he brings to the office he holds , he's also a compulsive liar.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Is this a thread about "gaslighting"? ...

No.

I am honestly seeking objective responses, and I have tried to acknowledge the ones provided so far.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

What specific thing (or things) has Trump done to YOU, personally, to cause all this hatred toward the man?

Does a political leader have to do something to me personally for me to dislike them ?

My dislike (not hate) stems from the way he bullies and denigrates people who disagree with him , the way he has divided a once great nation for his own political gain and for the shame he brings to the office he holds , he's also a compulsive liar.

The left has and the media has divided this STILL great nation.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

The only thing he's done to me is encourage me to get a twitter account - I'm strangely thankful for that. As for the fallout from the 2016 US election, it's been epic in it's high strangeness - quite literally a very exciting time in human history, from Trump becoming POTUS to fighter jets engaging ufos. Just the last 2 years alone is enough to fill an entire library.

I often wonder, when will we see someone to challenge Trump for the 2020 US elections? and what that will look like on social & MS media before, during and after the election and what the fallout of that election will bring.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Is this a thread about "gaslighting"? ...

No.

I am honestly seeking objective responses, and I have tried to acknowledge the ones provided so far.

lol

you started the thread with this - With all the seething hatred of Trump, all of the automatic and irreversible triggering the mere mention of his name results in, I am left with a serious and honest question:

what has trump done for you personally to love him with such wild abandon like he's a savior from above?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I often wonder, when will we see someone to challenge Trump for the 2020 US elections?

What? Candidates will start coming out very soon to start campaigning for the next election.

What a n odd question. Is this your first election rodeo?

and what that will look like on social & MS media before, during and after the election and what the fallout of that election will bring.

Who cares? Social media seems to be for the kids, and the loudmouths that think other people give a damn about what they think/say, and the MSM is nothing but fake news, right?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Who cares? Social media seems to be for the kids

If it was for the kids how did the Russians use social media to make us vote for Trump?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
They don’t hate him—they’ve never met him—they hate themselves when they think of him. They hate the idea of him. Most of all, they hate not having someone to signal their virtues to the rest of the world.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

If it was for the kids how did the Russians use social media to make us vote for Trump?

That's a loaded question.

No one can make another person vote for someone through social media.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

He is guilty of buying the rest of the world time to look under the hood of this piece of machinery called the USA and its not a pretty sight to see . Oh sure the paint is actually not bad and it has a few dents but its a used thing and that is to be expected but its when you look at the working parts or the supposed working parts that the reality jumps out . He has shown that you cant fix broke . It needs a refit and badly . The design is great so no need to change that ,Its the tolerances that are so gaped and worn that they can't hold the grease to allow it to run smoothly . Heck some of the options are just there in name and serve no real purpose anymore . No need to have a power sun roof if you cant replace the blown fuse .Manual would at least open . So yea its become painful to our eyes and its a direct result of The Donald buying us time to look under the hood .

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

It's a phenomena that parallels a black magic
spell. And Trump isn't even rattled by the
wierdness of the whole calamity. Or it
takes some troubled minds to be so hung
up on hate. And not realize how off it is.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: notsure1

That's a loaded question.

No one can make another person vote for someone through social media.

So that was all BS?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

edit on 5/2/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: move

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join