It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has Trump done????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

No, core seated hatred enough to cause people to scream at the sky and wear pussy hats...is personal.

It is not hatred, it is frustration. It is impossible to explain to brainwashed idiots that they have been conned into believing that the most blatantly corrupt individual ever to ooze into the White House is what he is. Wake up. Why is Congress not investigating the deaths of American servicemen in Africa? If Clinton were in office, those deaths would be investigated and used as grounds for impeachment.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

No, core seated hatred enough to cause people to scream at the sky and wear pussy hats...is personal.

It is not hatred, it is frustration. It is impossible to explain to brainwashed idiots that they have been conned into believing that the most blatantly corrupt individual ever to ooze into the White House is what he is. Wake up. Why is Congress not investigating the deaths of American servicemen in Africa? If Clinton were in office, those deaths would be investigated and used as grounds for impeachment.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I'm sorry, but that sounds like a personal problem to me.

One which falls into the what you "think" about Trump, not what he as done to YOU personally.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

He signed a bill that lowered the amount of money the government takes from my pay check.

Other than that?

He's done nothing that has personally affected me.

Not a damned thing.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Hey thats the home of the ding dang dong.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Milkweed

It's not about selfishness...it's about REALITY vs. fantasy.

There are people who hate Trump unjustifiably. There are also people who have taken the time to observe Trump and made a decision not to align themselves with him.

And it is selfish. That is reality. It's selfish to sit back and say "well it's not having a direct and personal impact on me so i don't care". That is what I call living in a fantasy.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

US Service personnel have been in Africa for one hell of a lot longer than Trump has been in office!

Do YOU have a family member who is in the armed forces in Africa? Did Trump cause that loved one to be killed??

All the rest of your post is just nonsense and rubbish.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Uh huh. Definitely just "frustration":

edit on 2-5-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

He did a sweet little curtys to the king of Saudi Arabia

Trump's other speciality is dictating letters.

Donald Trump's former doctor has said he did not write a 2015 letter declaring the then-Republican presidential candidate's "astonishingly excellent" health, US media report. "[Mr Trump] dictated that whole letter," Harold Bornstein told CNN.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

That line of thought is so selfish it's sickening.
The people killed in Africa have Mothers, Fathers, Siblings, Kids, spouse, etc...
Just because they are not here to answer your question doesn't make them irrelevant.

To make it clear, I'm not blaming this incident on Trump.
edit on 2-5-2018 by Milkweed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

While I'm certainly glad the evil witch didn't get rewarded for her worthless career as a politician:

Trump leadership has personally F over the American public including myself with repealing net neutrality. He has made it possible for one of the most hated consumer industry to become more powerful and expand their already existing monopolistic practices.

Although I have already been effected by Comcr@p with their purposely degradation of my service that I pay for, the pain hasn't fully started yet but its coming bigly.

So due to Trump I get to PAY for a service that the provider DOESN'T have to legally provide. Thanks Trump.

This will also effect my freedom of speech down the road when I want to go to websites that aren't mainstream friendly and comcast purposely slow my access to them to a crawl.

Other than that he is not at Hillary evil levels yet.

edit on 46531America/ChicagoWed, 02 May 2018 09:46:11 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but that sounds like a personal problem to me.

One which falls into the what you "think" about Trump, not what he as done to YOU personally.

He's made the idiots in my Government think that the USA is going to give the UK preferential treatment on trade deals, which is an outright lie. My company might lose out because of this and we might lose revenue, so people I know might have to be fired. How's that?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Be sick all you want.

That's not what I'm suggesting. Not at all, so don't twist my words around! I asked the question here on ATS, to ATS members...I asked ATS members what Trump has done to YOU personally. I didn't ask the question to the World, just ATS.

I have the greatest sympathies and respect for ALL of our armed servicemen and women. Don't put words in my mouth!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Yeah mate heard that on radio 4 this morning in the car and had to laugh

His WH Doctor also describes his fitness in Trump salesman like terms, incredible genes and if he ate better he could probably live to be two hundred

edit on 2-5-2018 by Whereismypassword because: Better became batter, but trump would eat that

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

This is what I struggle to understand.
Trump is Republican- right wing (apparently).
In the UK our government are the Conservatives ( VERY right wing).
They have very blatantly effected people's lives for the worse due to many austerity policies. People with disabilities and illnesses have had their benefits cut or stopped and told they have to work. Many appeal this and it is overturned, many have died while waiting for the appeal. Many have died due to having no money, no heating, no electricity to keep insulin meds in fridge.
The Conservatives also introduced 'sanctions' for people who claim benefits. If they miss an appointment or dont apply for a job they demand of them (even if it is in a town miles away) their benefits are stopped for months, sometimes a year. People have committed suicide due to these policies. The government have refused to release FOI requests about all the deaths of people who have been sanctioned.
Add to the that the police cuts which have seen a rise in crime. The NHS cuts which have seen a rise in thousands of deaths - called economic murder.
All the while they give big corporations (their donors) tax breaks so the richest get richer and the poorer get poorer. Foodbanks are peoples only hope when their benefits are delayed by 4 months due to a failing new 'universal credit' policy that they refuse to fix.
I could go on.
My point is - I dont see Trump doing any of these things. Correct me if I'm wrong- I don't live in the US.
People in the UK are outrages by Trump so much so they want to protest when he visits in summer.
But they dont protest the harm their own government is doing to their own people?
The reason is - media influence. The UK media has became very right wing and favours the establishment regardless of whether that establishment is acting like criminals.
If Trump was causing even a fraction of the harm the Conservatives are causing I could maybe get it.
I don't really see Trump as right wing as I now associatethat with the class divide the Conservatives are pushing- making the gap between rich and poor wider and tending to the rich before anyone else. I think Trump is more centrist which should appeal to everyone.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: DJW001

Uh huh. Definitely just "frustration":

You can’t equate a D-list actress who uses shock value for attention with, you know, actual people.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

"might"...but have they? Have they actually lost money, or laid people off?

Conjecture and speculation. Let's stick with reality...personal reality.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Be sick all you want.

That's not what I'm suggesting. Not at all, so don't twist my words around! I asked the question here on ATS, to ATS members...I asked ATS members what Trump has done to YOU personally. I didn't ask the question to the World, just ATS.

I have the greatest sympathies and respect for ALL of our armed servicemen and women. Don't put words in my mouth!

What words did I put in your mouth?
Did you not respond with..."but how did it effect you personally?"
You sound like a self serving person. You made yourself look like that.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

a reply to: eNumbra

Once again...not YOU personally. Just something you heard about. Not saying it's not true, but it wasn't YOU.

Would you have even known who Kevin McAllister even was, that he even existed, without the media telling you about him???

A 10 year old boy, ALONE in New York City, who Trump had the opportunity to help but did nothing!

You joke, but there are people too young to remember that movie, and would take you seriousl- ..... Ahhhhh.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

Great post. Incidentally, it is along these same lines that I often interject a similar theme into discussions by another one of our ATS brothers from the UK. Specifically, that 'conservatives' in the UK are a different breed of cat from 'conservatives' in the US, and painting them both with the same brush leads to confusion.

Excellent input!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join