It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has Trump done????

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Appreciate your statements as well
Sounds genuine and honest

From my standpoint, Obama lied his ass off. Clinton lied her ass off. Clapper, Comey, etc have also been caught lying.

That said, it doesn't excuse Trump for lying. I don't like when he lies either (or worse, makes something up when he doesn't know the answer)

Personally though, he's restored my faith that we can restore a Constitutional government and a free nation. That we can uphold the unalienable rights of our citizens over instituting feel-good government initiatives that result in less personal freedom instead of greater autonomy and liberty.

To me, it all comes down to that. I don't care if a POTUS has a plan to feed the poor, heal the sick or solve the world's problems. I care that our duly elected & lawfully installed POTUS does the one thing government exists for: to protect our unalienable rights against domestic or foreign infringement.

If we can do all those things without stepping on individual liberty/freedom, then all the better. Otherwise, infringing on the liberties of an individual is itself an extreme act of violence.

edit on 5/4/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

What an awesome statement!

Wow!!

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Personally though, he's restored my faith that we can restore a Constitutional government and a free nation.

By attacking the First Amendment and using the Justice Department to persecute his political enemies? Seriously? Are you willing to become a slave if your owner allows you to have a gun?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
He said...he said...Bbbbbitttsshhhhhhhh!!!!.....

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
He has failed to uphold the Consitution, he launched 2 illegal, unconstitutional strikes on Syria
Doing what Trump has done regarding Syria, and possibly against Iran and other sovereign nations cannot be justified by the fact that Obama and Bush were doing the same. This was criminal behavior from Bush, from Obama and now from Trump.

"US Stresses Interventionist Plan in Cuba, Nicaragua, Venezuela" - www.globalresearch.ca...

"Avid supporters of Donald Trump will completely ignore his ongoing support for his cabinet composed of the biggest warmongers, including John Bolton, Nikki Haley, and Pompeo among others, like John (Maddog) Matthis. Their support for Trump and the chanting of MAGA (Make America Great Again) will be unwavering and undisturbed even after the 2 illegal and unconstitutional attacks on Syria (without the prior approval of Congress) and now the constant pushing for war against Iran. Most of them will say that “Trump is better than Hillary”, and “it would have been much worse if Hillary was President”, but all of their excuses are just excuses in favor of Trump’s illegal and unconstitutional actions violating not just the U.S. Constitution, but also international law. They miss the whole point on purpose (or subconsciously – the propaganda has worked my dear plague victims) being that Hillary lost the election in 2016, and there is no chance that she will ever be president. Instead of Hillary Clinton and the “IFs”, it’s time to focus on Donald Trump." - linkyou.blog...

edit on 5-5-2018 by VenetianPlagueDoctor because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2018 by VenetianPlagueDoctor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It is the identity politics of hatred as some sort of organizing principal in a bid for power.

People are being used by a leftist victimization narrative to place them in a group without the opportunity for individual free thought.

The greatest idea the world has ever known - individual freedom of thought and expression, is under attack.

I blame the MSM and people like Clinton, Obama and Soros.

They are collectivists and collectivism is the enemy of the people.
]
edit on 5-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

It is the identity politics of hatred as some sort of organizing principal in a bid for power.

It was terrifying hearing Clinton supporters chanting "Lock him up! Lock him up!" Oh, wait....

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: alldaylong

Wrong on two counts!

First, is that YOU personally?? Nope.

Second, it's bias news media reported, not you personally.

Misread what you said.

Thought you meant had Trump personally made anyone lose their job.

trump didn't personally make that woman lose her job. It was HER choice to put the picture up on her social media accounts when her employer asked her not to . That is all on her. Hardly is that "Trump's fault"

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

I love that last card..."My karma ran over your dogma"!!

That's fricken hilarious!!!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

By attacking the First Amendment and using the Justice Department to persecute his political enemies? Seriously? Are you willing to become a slave if your owner allows you to have a gun?

We're already slaves with guns.

As for the others, I seem to remember a certain sitting POTUS and the other Presidential candidate ordering wiretaps and fake dossiers, etc. So.....ya know....

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Are you willing to become a slave if your owner allows you to have a gun?

If a slave has a gun, he's not a slave. He's an ex-slave.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

...said the slave of the gun to his gun before pulling that sweet trigger.

BÄM!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: TheRedneck

...said the slave of the gun to his gun before pulling that sweet trigger.

BÄM!

It takes quite a contortion of logic to make that metaphor work.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Not a metaphor, it's a state of mind spitting poetry.

And it will need more than the positivist predator logic to make it work. Remember, things in the third eye appear closer than they are!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Brit here, I like the raw blunt in your face style of Trump, I follow him on Twitter, he's funny as #.
NK/SK, what did he do there? He did something, either telling rocket man that he better play ball or he'd # him over, or found some cool business deal everyone could agree with.
Thed old hag Hillary would have dragged you (and probably the UK) into some war with NK and Syria.
I think Trump is the least worst option right now, I actually like him, and would love to have a couple of pints with him over a game of pool.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I actually think the NK and SK deal was in the works for a while.

However, I think it came down to Un realizing that Trump wasn't going to continue the normal tradition of simply paying them off, to finally bring Un to finalizing such a thing. (and him realizing that without money and food for the military, a coup was inevitable).... We may all be counting our chickens before they hatch though, so adopting a wait and see attitude here.

It's interesting that the SK leader credits Trump for the progress. That's a real game-changer.

I can just see it if Trump gets the Nobel Peace Prize for this...

Massive nationwide event to be known as "The Triggering"....LOL
edit on 8-5-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

The triggering LOL!

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

The triggering LOL!

Just wait until you see what happens when Trump gets back from Korea with nothing to show for it.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
.a reply to: DJW001

YAY!!!...you win!!

You win, dude!

You're right, and your predictions will come true...absolutely.

You're totally right.

Everything you ever said, every thing you ever thought is right! You are totally awesome...and you're right.

You're the most "right" person on planet Earth, dude! Seriously.

Your awesomeness blinds me, like seriously. I can't see now.

Your 'right-ness' is staggering to me. I have no further words in the shadow of this incredible 'wrong-ness' that we have all been under, this terrible cloud of deceit and misguidance. I am shamed, truly shamed, by your infinite wisdom and democratic trollage. I'm stunned.

(bow).

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

The triggering LOL!

Just wait until you see what happens when Trump gets back from Korea with nothing to show for it.

hmm where have I heard this rant before?
lets see

trump has no chance getting nominated..

Trump cant win without CA / wont win CA.....

Trump will have a split convention

the polls say hillory will win by 10 percent or more

All the sex assault allegations by all these women are true and he will be in court.....

there is russian collusion and muller will have indictment soon

tell me how all those claims worked out.

so EXACTLY WITH FACTS can you back up YOUR NEW CLAIM?

or are you subscribing to the liberal "claims are facts, dont have to justify them" propoganda

Scrounger

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join