It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has Trump done????

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TrowaBarton

Worry not...it was intentional. And if I would have needed the word 'stupid', I would have spelled it "stoopid" also (but in all caps). But I didn't need it.

Oh, and I'll look forward to your thread. I'll make sure to S&F it.

ETA...nice edit!
edit on 5/4/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Actually it's all yours. Just make sure to thank me somewhere in the op. Actually, please don't. I will now just show myself to the door and go back to the parts of this site that make me feel anything other than sad for the human race.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I don't know; why do they?

I don't...obviously.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TrowaBarton

Enjoy your searching

...it'll be a while.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: DJW001

I don't know; why do they?

I don't...obviously.

Not obvious at all.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Ah HAAAA!!! Then YOU are entitled to NO opinion...NONE, ZERO... NADA!! You sit back and do NOTHING, not even VOTE...and we should take your opinion as anything other than GARBAGE????

Why do "Second Amendment People" hate the First Amendment?

What is a 'second amendment person' ???
Isn't the second amendment a right for everyone?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome
Yes they are. All throughout history Presidents have been above the law. Congress is above the law. They can insider trade legally we cannot. That there is unconstitutional. Oh and the Clintons are not above the law they are the law. LOL.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Above what?

(don't worry, it was a rhetorical grammar question).

What are you a 4th grade teacher? Congratulation you're so much more superior to me. It's been 30 years since I was in forth grade you'll have to forgive my ignorance.
edit on 4-5-2018 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

They have literally accused her of murder and running a child pedo ring.. that’s not a joke..

This is still hating her DEEDS, not her the person. And sorry, but there is a trail of seriously unexplained deaths around the Clintons' rise to power. Way too many to be coincidence, but even if it is, it's still hating the deeds vs. her personally. As for the pedo stuff, Bill is the one cavorting around on Pedo Isle. Then again, Trump knows the same cat, so there you go.... If you are instead referring to "Pizzagate", I certainly know of no conservatives who ever took that nonsense seriously. Of course, Hillary's association with nearly everyone on the chopping block of the #metoo movement probably didn't help.

Liberals think trump made a deal with the Russians to win the election...why???

I still struggle to understand the claim..... exactly WHAT the Russians DID to win the election for him?... Seriously, I wish someone would PLEASE enlighten me. Unless we're talking about hacking the election machines, there's nothing they could do. What, because they MAY have exposed the DNC's rigging of their primary? That's the DNC LOSING the election, not the fault of Russians. And whats illegal or immoral about exposing the truth? Because they did a social media smear campaign? Heck, our own liberal press did FAR worse there....

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

They have literally accused her of murder and running a child pedo ring.. that’s not a joke..

This is still hating her DEEDS, not her the person. And sorry, but there is a trail of seriously unexplained deaths around the Clintons' rise to power. Way too many to be coincidence, but even if it is, it's still hating the deeds vs. her personally. As for the pedo stuff, Bill is the one cavorting around on Pedo Isle. Then again, Trump knows the same cat, so there you go.... If you are instead referring to "Pizzagate", I certainly know of no conservatives who ever took that nonsense seriously. Of course, Hillary's association with nearly everyone on the chopping block of the #metoo movement probably didn't help.

Liberals think trump made a deal with the Russians to win the election...why???

I still struggle to understand the claim..... exactly WHAT the Russians DID to win the election for him?... Seriously, I wish someone would PLEASE enlighten me. Unless we're talking about hacking the election machines, there's nothing they could do. What, because they MAY have exposed the DNC's rigging of their primary? That's the DNC LOSING the election, not the fault of Russians. And whats illegal or immoral about exposing the truth? Because they did a social media smear campaign? Heck, our own liberal press did FAR worse there....

100% agree - I want to see evidence of the claim that the Russians rigged the election and hacking the voting machines or paying off those counting the votes is what they would have needed to do. That kind of evidence, if it ever happened, is unlikely to come to light anyway as Democrats block any moves to audit the votes. Apparently that's racist.

Even the hacking of the DNC still to this day requires proof. The evidence free opinions of the 3 agencies, NSA, FBI and CIA were published over a year ago and still no a shred of evidence has been produced to back up those opinions. I can only assume that never happened either.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Well, it was kind of a joke, but anyway...

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Got actual PROOF of this? Not just someone else on CNN or MSNBC saying this but actual proof, as in a video of foreign trade partners saying that President Trump has "alienated" them?

You are only repeating opinions and the opinions from biased sources who despise Trump no matter what he does. I want proof of what you claim. You don't seem to have it.

Actually...I use several "news" sources and synthesize an understanding from that. Although, not much CNN, and a bit heavy on CBS. Not that it makes a significant difference, most "news" outlets seem to agree on the major points.

I suppose I should think of you as someone who has their head stuck in sand. You ask for "proof" when all One needs to do is experience the world around then for a few hours and all that I've come to understand will be seen rather plainly. Of course that also means that One must look and pay attention.

Don't get me wrong, Donald has also done some good. It just seems that he is more about lies, obfuscation, and wanna-be trickery than he is about being an honorable person/president.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Failed to uphold the Constitution.
He committed 2 illegal unconstitutional strikes on Syria and planning to get into Iran.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: VenetianPlagueDoctor

Using that logic, you'd have to remit Obama and most other past Presidents right along with him. Not just for military strikes, but also huge payouts of billions of dollars in ransom as well.

Not that I agree with the Syria strikes, but while it was mostly US forces, you also have to consider that it was a joint effort by a small coalition of nations, so this falls more under international commitments than just the POTUS exercising his role as Commander in Chief. There's a lot of gray here....(sadly).

As for rubbing other nations the wrong way on trade....

GOOD!

It's about time we negotiated from a position of strength as the world's largest economic power, and actually USE that leverage instead of just screwing ourselves. I have little doubt we'll come out of this in a much better position. We'll scale back on some of our restrictions, and they will likewise, etc. All part of the game.
edit on 4-5-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Our main man, conservative republican Robert Mueller , will show the world exactly what tRump aka draft dodged in chief, has done. Resignation is his best option.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
He defeated the sham from NY (AKA Hillary) in an election blowout that left her genital-hat-wearing "constituents" (adult-children) in tears.

The photo of the goon wearing an Uncle-Sam hat crying her eyes out was a highlight of election night 2016 for me. Hours of laughter at her expense

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

Wake up! Sorry, you were dreaming again....... Amazing how NONE of you people's predictions came true. Not amazing, but funny. I laugh at statements like yours all day long.

In case you didn't see it, a Federal judge exposed the lies/corruption of Mueller in open court today.

Mueller will be unapologetically terminated by POTUS for extreme misconduct, who is backed by a Conservative majority congress. Even if we didn't have the majority, it takes 2/3 of the Senate to convict. As I said, won't be happening.

Furthermore, Mueller won't have a chance because his pathetic a## and his lap-dog Rod Rosenstain will be standing in the unemployment line very soon.

POTUS has signalled he may have to use the power of the Presidency to shut down this witch-hunt. Not only does GOP congress stand behind him, but at least 3% of this country does as well (III% indeed)

Our President won't be unlawfully removed from office, sorry to burst your impotent seething rage.

edit on 5/4/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
He defeated the sham from NY (AKA Hillary) in an election blowout that left her genital-hat-wearing "constituents" (adult-children) in tears.

The photo of the goon wearing an Uncle-Sam hat crying her eyes out was a highlight of election night 2016 for me. Hours of laughter at her expense

Election "blow-out" where you get 3 million less votes than the other person, 70K votes over 3 states assured an electoral college victory, with help as yet to be determined by Russia, through micro-ad targeting, possible deletion of people from voter rolls (what were the Russians doing hacking into state's voter rolls? They attempted to hack well over half the states, and since our president won't investigate it, we'll never know if they successfully deleted key voters in key precincts.

I'm not "blaming Russia" - I blame Hillary Clinton, and the DNC, we should have run someone else.

But, the point remains, we really don't know the role Russia played, our president insists it's all a hoax, and yet Mueller will have the final say on that, already having alleged that "Putin's chef" - an oligarch highly placed in the Kremlin directed some efforts on the ground, here, and that the goal of "sowing discord" changed to "electing Trump" once he got the nomination (about the same time that the Republican party platform changed, too, to be more pro-Russian.

Someone above keeps asking "what did the Russians DO" to make Trump president. Again, we don't know. I am more interested in what they might NOT have done, such as reporting on loans Trump has with Russian oligarchs that may or may not be legal, reporting on various offers made to Putin/oligarchs by Trump, which would not just have sunk Trump's candidacy, but sunk Trump - legally.

I won't know until Mueller reports, but I find it far more likely that there was less "collusion" and more straight-up "blackmail" - Trump knows he has so many shady deals with Russian international crime syndicates that he knows he best not do anything against Russia's interests, less he "upset" Putin who may leak some of that information. This explains the refusal to say one itty bitty mean thing about Putin, refusing to enforce sanctions, walking back Nikki Hailey's statement, wanting a "backchannel" to the Kremlin through the Russian embassy, it explains a lot.

But, I don't have the evidence. Only a few people do. One person might be Robert Mueller. I know that I don't believe Trump. Anyone who believes him after the lie after lie after lie about Daniels deserves to have whatever foolishness is made out of them happen.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
SO it looks like this thread has degenerated into the usual trump vs hillary idiocy.

I like the OP's original inquiry, which no one seems to have been able to answer yet.

I'll start.

He makes me angry every time I see him lying on tv, because I know America and the World deserve so much better in their leadership.

He makes me angry when I see him because it reminds me that this was the best person America could find to run their country, out of almost 350 million people.

Other than that, not a whole ton of anything that affects me personally. I'm in Canada.

When it comes down to it, it's very unlikely that anything that any world leader does affects anyone directly and personally, pretty much unless you live in a war zone.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

I'm not "blaming Russia" - I blame Hillary Clinton, and the DNC, we should have run someone else.

My goodness, I sincerely appreciate this statement.

See folks, it is possible to see objective reality and still hold your convictions

Thank you, SD

And yes, I agree. We do not yet fully know what role (if any) Russia (and any number of other state/private actors) played in the 2016 election.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join