It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has Trump done????

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: eNumbra
A 10 year old boy, ALONE in New York City, who Trump had the opportunity to help but did nothing!

That is just another dirty lie from the media.

Directions were asked for and given!

Ahh....clearly you didn't read between the lines on that one.
'Lobby' (Verb) - seek to influence (a legislator) on an issue.

Kevin - 'Excuse me, where's the lobby?'
Trump - 'Down the hall, and TO THE LEFT'.
The insinuation is blatantly obvious to anyone who hasn't jumped on the band wagon.
I am annoyed that I picked up on this before CNN

edit on 3-5-2018 by Lucius Driftwood because: forgot to add the imperative 'NOT' before mentioning proverbial bandwagon.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Gazrok

There is a reason all the scientists, teachers and college professors are all liberals..

It’s becauss conservatism is based on logical fallacies not logic..

As someone with a BS, MS, and working on an MBA I can say the old axiom that "those who can't, teach" is absolutely on point. They are completely incapable of executing on anything, the same can be said of a lot of corporate trainers. So by virtue of you saying that liberals are so logical, is that their hindrance then? Is that why none of them can actually preform a job that requires critical thinking or analytical problem solving?

As for scientists, I can't speak for them, however I will say that 90+% of engineers I've ever dealt with are solidly conservative. Take from that what you will.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

So, who did you vote for?

I did not vote for any presidential candidate this last election.

If you wanted to vote for a candidate with principles or a solid ideology you were SOOL this past Presidential election I'm afraid. And the several before it as well.

Ok.

Given the way Trump has been treated, it is absolutely no wonder that there are no truly good candidates throwing their hats into the rink. What normal person could or would even have a chance against the swamp (for lack of a better term)???

I think how Trump has been treated is quite complex and outside of the scope of this thread.
Though you may have a point.

No, I'm afraid Trump might be the cream of the crop as far as our political candidates go.

I will disagree. The Republicans had a couple candidates that would have been better suited for the job than Trump. But I fear people were caught up in another "Hope and Change" moment and forget to pull their heads out of their asses before heading to the voting booth.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

How so???? Be specific. If you keep saying this but offer nothing specific I will think you are just pulling things out of your butt.

Virtually every ally, every trade partner has been alienated to some degree by Donald...

Try this sometime; go to each of your friends and slap their face and inform them that your friendship must be renegociated. See how they feel about you then. And, then you may begin to understand.

Donald Trump wanted to "Make America Great Again", NOW we need to make America great AGAIN.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

it's not what he did to me, it's all the Billions and Billions of women he grabbed by their fuzzy spot. If I don't rally the troops for them, I'm not doing my job as a SJW. Sure I am making more in my check, and more people are working now, and there seem to be more jobs available, but all of that is mute when you factor in the grabbing. How many fuzzy spots will it take being grabbed, before you realize the existential issue here?

I can guaranty Bill Clinton has grabbed more fuzzy spots than Trump.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I would say a large portion of his haters are brainwashed. They get their news from CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the MSM, and really don't know much more than the garbage they're fed. That's their reality, and it's reinforced in their pathetic online lives. Then there's the snobs who hate the working class, and in turn hate Trump. These idiots think the NYT has the final say on reality. It's all mind control and snobbery.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

He's a disgraceful con artist! He's a clod who thinks he has class. What kind of decent person insults the special olympics, who takes the time to insult the mentally/physically handicapped? The US president does. His existence is an affront to decency. Everytime that jerk opens his mouth he's offensive.
Personally he's never done anything to me yet, but I wouldn't anything past this clown.
edit on 3-5-2018 by richapau because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: East29
I would say a large portion of his haters are brainwashed. They get their news from CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the MSM, and really don't know much more than the garbage they're fed. That's their reality, and it's reinforced in their pathetic online lives. Then there's the snobs who hate the working class, and in turn hate Trump. These idiots think the NYT has the final say on reality. It's all mind control and snobbery.

Out of curioisity, where do you get your information from? Why do you trust them? How do you determine whether they are credible? What are the signs that a source is credible and/or legitimate? Please.educate those of us who are interested in the truth.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: majickJimi

originally posted by: toolgal462

How so???? Be specific. If you keep saying this but offer nothing specific I will think you are just pulling things out of your butt.

Virtually every ally, every trade partner has been alienated to some degree by Donald...

Try this sometime; go to each of your friends and slap their face and inform them that your friendship must be renegociated. See how they feel about you then. And, then you may begin to understand.

Donald Trump wanted to "Make America Great Again", NOW we need to make America great AGAIN.

Got actual PROOF of this? Not just someone else on CNN or MSNBC saying this but actual proof, as in a video of foreign trade partners saying that President Trump has "alienated" them?

You are only repeating opinions and the opinions from biased sources who despise Trump no matter what he does. I want proof of what you claim. You don't seem to have it.

ETA: If my friends were taking advantage of me in some way (your analogy, not mine), then I would indeed have the right to try to "renegotiate" the terms of our friendship, as Trump is endeavoring to do with our trade partners. No, I would not "slap" anyone in the face and neither is President Trump slapping anyone in the face. What a bad and hyperbolic analogy you used.
edit on 3-5-2018 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
He made the globalist angry at Him and the pretend democrats and republicans and they must get even.....one way or another..

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I love the guy for triggering the usual suspects. Will vote again just to see the usual suspects say stuff like "Hillary didn't lose, Trump cheated". That kind of stuff is priceless. How many of these usuals rallied behind Bernie when they found out Hills cheated? Bring on 2020!!!!

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

...I did not vote for any presidential candidate this last election.

Ah HAAAA!!! Then YOU are entitled to NO opinion...NONE, ZERO... NADA!! You sit back and do NOTHING, not even VOTE...and we should take your opinion as anything other than GARBAGE????

So Trump has done nothing to you. You don't have a valid opinion...you're just like all the rest of the uninformed complainers. You want to argue about something you have no idea about.

I figured as much with you. You want to complain, but you you have no basis for any complaint. You are nothing more than a complainer.

Now, I will never engage you ever again!! You don't even have the personal courage to make a choice!!

How telling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This says EVERYTHING about you, and all your posts!!

ETA...stick a fork in this puke, errr, person...he's all done!!! No heart, no soul, no courage....and NO CONVICTION!!! Just a LOOSER!!!
edit on 5/3/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Bubba Bill Clinton did it. Why hell he even likes his cigars dipped in voodoo punana over brandy and he is a hero. Liberals drool all over three dollar Bill!!!

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Ah HAAAA!!! Then YOU are entitled to NO opinion...NONE, ZERO... NADA!!

Entitled? No.

The right to speak freely? Yes.

What you feel I am or am not entitled to is not my concern whatsoever.

You sit back and do NOTHING, not even VOTE and we should take your opinion as anything other than GARBAGE????

I voted. Just not for any presidential candidate that was part of the last election. That is what I posted. I wrote-in my vote for president. Did you think about that possibility?

Is my opinion more valid now, or is it still garbage?

So Trump has done nothing to you. You don't have a valid opinion...you're just like all the rest of the uninformed complainers. You want to argue about something you have no idea about.

I said in my first post that Trump has not done anything to me personally. What else would you like me to say? Sounds to me like you are saying that I don't have a valid opinion because I am not a victim of Trump.

I figured as much with you. You want to complain, but you you have no basis for any complaint. You are nothing more than a complainer.

Sounds like you are complaining.

Now, I will never engage you ever again!!

You're breaking up with me? But we just got to know each other.

You don't even have the personal courage to make a choice!!

I made a choice. Just not one you thought of before you posted this nonsense.

How telling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This says EVERYTHING about you, and all your posts!!

ETA...stick a fork in this puke, errr, person...he's all done!!! No heart, no soul, no courage....and NO CONVICTION!!! Just a LOOSER!!!

You're probably right.

edit on 3-5-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Um.. did you miss where all the scientists are liberals too??

It’s not just college professors lol..

It is anyone with enough sense to actually imagaine the logistics required to pull off all of the ridiculous right wing conspiracies..

If your in college I assume you have taken a class that included the list of logical fallacies???

So you should recognize that They don’t even have tangible motivations for the right wing conspiracies..

Most right wing conspiracies can’t even provide a profit based reason they are doing it..

They have to revert to “for the deep state” , for “control” or for the “super secret satanic illuminati”..

For example: the democrats want to repeal the second amendment and confiscate all the guns..

A) no elected official in history has EVER proposed or been quoted as saying to confiscate all the guns.. it is political suicide..

B) there are no warm bodies willing to do it.. the military wouldn’t and the cops wouldn’t either..

C) TAKING ALL THE GUNS WOULD COST BILLIONS . Not make billions.. there is no money in confiscating all the guns. So instead it is for “control” aka we have no logical motivation...

Example 2: “all the WORLDS media sources are all in a vast liberal conspiracy to discredit the gop.”

A) Why??? Discrediting the gop isn’t any more profitable than discrediting the Dems.. ask Fox News, or brietbart..

B) so logistically, are they paying off every single journalist in the country to lie on trump???

C) all the journalists are turning down the game of busting that wide open because of what??

The truth is those people are educated enough to know a logical fallacy when they see one..

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
We've seen it, right here...the unabated hatred, without justification.

It was the point, the point of the whole thread! It's just amazing. Amazing how influenced people are by things which don't affect them personally. Shocking actually.

I am truly amazed.

Saddened, but amazed none the less.

I agee with you that this culture has conditioned many to loathe and hate others for no reason or very bad reasons. That, I know, from personal experiences.

edit on 532018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
We are a nation of laws and the president isn't above it.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Above what?

(don't worry, it was a rhetorical grammar question).

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Ah HAAAA!!! Then YOU are entitled to NO opinion...NONE, ZERO... NADA!! You sit back and do NOTHING, not even VOTE...and we should take your opinion as anything other than GARBAGE????

Why do "Second Amendment People" hate the First Amendment?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

edit on 4/5/18 by TrowaBarton because: I just cant be bothered and there is honestly no point.

edit on 4/5/18 by TrowaBarton because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join