It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has Trump done????

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Has Trump made you, personally, lose your job?

Could be arguable.

A woman whose picture went viral after she raised her middle finger at Donald Trump as his motorcade passed her on her bicycle has been fired from her job.

www.theguardian.com...

She lost her job because of her own actions, not because of Trump, so not arguable at all.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Well..

“President Trump has broken 2,000.

With just 10 days before he finishes his first year as president, Trump has made 2,001 false or misleading claims in 355 days, according to our database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president. That’s an average of more than 5.6 claims a day.”

www.google.com... g-claims-over-355-days/

If we can put aside the fact he is a compulsive liar.. he has proved himself to be a bigot as well as male chauvinist and treats women like objects. He has lessened people’s ability to be objective by claiming anything remotely negative is “fake news”. He also has many components of what can be considered fascism.

“ “Donald Trump is a fascist” sounds more like a campaign slogan than an analysis of his political program. But it’s true that the GOP nominee doesn’t fit into America’s conventional party categories, and thoughtful people — authors Robert Kagan and Jeffrey Tucker, among others — have hurled the f-word at him.”.

www.washingtonpost.com... a6b9a3b6f6

He has essentially kept very small percentage of his campaign promises. His White House has been a revolving door or incompetent aides and cabinet members. His legal team has fled from him only to be represented by even worse legal counsel. I could go on and on.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
His tax plan saves me at least $2,000 yr.
My health insurance premium has actually decreased by $5/mo.

I don't love him nor do I hate him. But my finances are better with Trump as President.

Don't like our endless wars in the middle east for oil and I'm not sure that Trump is any different than those who came before him on that , so I will wait and see. Although I don't like what he has done with Syria.

The left's hatred for the man is ridiculous and the more they attack him, the more I am apt to support the guy. It's not as if they have given him a moment's peace in order to do his job for the country.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Well educated, well off, city dweller here. Yes, some of us did in fact vote for him. His tax policy is directly responsible for an 18k per year raise at my job, as well as an extra $800 a month in my take home pay. Further my job is finding considerably more clients that have budget for capital projects, which is increasing revenue for not only my employer but also myself.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Well I was going to pass on a response, but...

You have / are asking the wrong question!

When it comes to a country's "leader" it cannot be about what that "leader" has done to any given individual, but rather what that "leader" is doing / has done to the country.

In Donald's case; he has caused us (USA) to loose respect and "face" before the world at large. He has caused serious damage to the reputation of this great country, and has lessened it with his antics.

Perhaps it is time to start asking the real (hard) questions...

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Care to elaborate on any of this? How has he :

"Shamed, embarrassed and debased the country that I love and dramatically lowered it's standing in the world.

He has proven to be Putin's wet dream in every way possible. "

Because I pay close attention to politics, news and the world events and pay little attention to the biased media sources and from where I stand, I don't see what you see.

I suppose I'm not watching enough CNN and MSNBC though. But I have to catch glimpses of it at my mom's house.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: majickJimi

Well I was going to pass on a response, but...

You have / are asking the wrong question!

When it comes to a country's "leader" it cannot be about what that "leader" has done to any given individual, but rather what that "leader" is doing / has done to the country.

In Donald's case; he has caused us (USA) to loose respect and "face" before the world at large. He has caused serious damage to the reputation of this great country, and has lessened it with his antics.

Perhaps it is time to start asking the real (hard) questions...

How so???? Be specific. If you keep saying this but offer nothing specific I will think you are just pulling things out of your butt.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

To me and many other people I know, he's just another Obama, all talk, no action and a warmonger.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

To me and many other people I know, he's just another Obama, all talk, no action and a warmonger.

Something interesting to note is that many people, even on this site, admit they voted for Obama, became disenfranchised and then voted for Trump.

Sounds to me like once a sucker, always a sucker.

They fell for Hope and Change and then fell for Hope and Change 2.0.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Well it makes me sad because I'm pretty sure they will probably vote for a dictator if he or she says something similar......
edit on 5/3/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

This is silly, he is NOTHING like Obama.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Let me try to answer this moronic question succinctly as I'm getting ready for work.

What had Obama or Hillary done to you personally to cause such hatred.

Here is why I hate Donald Trump, and I hated him before he even announced his candidacy. He's a lying, woman-hating, racist mobster who I believe will be found to be a traitor to the country when all is said and done.

Donald Trump cares about two things. Donald Trump and money. It's incredible to me that so many people believe he wouldn't sell this country out to try and get out from under the mountain of debt he's under.

He lies every single time he opens his mouth. His policies are destructive to the longevity of the nation I love. Not every decision I make has my personal wealth or advancement in mind. I'm not as shortsighted as you seem to be. I see what these policies will mean for the future, for my nephews future. He is bankrupting this country just like he's done to all of his businesses.

News broke today that Cohen was wiretapped, this Summer is going to be insane, I'd buckle up if I were you Trump fanboys. I wonder how many of you will write to him when he's in prison.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Gazrok

I can explain both of your concerns with one word: naivety.

Syria was a case of Trump not understanding what was going on behind the scenes. I won't go into detail (again) on this here, but I have it posted on ATS here if anyone is interested. His actions in Syria are not in line with his overall plans, but rather are a necessary evil required because of actions that occurred prior to his administration. Let's just say that he had little choice in this matter.

As for the administration itself, I see that as simply not knowing who he can trust to start with. The turnover rate under Trump has been higher than normal, which I see as validation that while he is appointing people with questionable motives, he is also removing them as he realizes who he is dealing with. I don't like that either, and really wish he was more familiar with the personalities involved, but I also see it as a necessary part of electing someone who is not already compromised by deep state politics.

TheRedneck

Thanks for the link to your other post that was a great read.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Trump overperformed by any expectation, anyways, for all the haters.. nobody is perfect but Trump seemingly aims for good perception as PRESIDENT, not as an individual person; so far, hes doing great.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I’m sorry but I gotta cal bs on anyone pretending that conservatives are the ones playing the logic game... There is a reason all the scientists, teachers and college professors are all liberals.. It’s becauss conservatism is based on logical fallacies not logic..

No the real reason the majority of them are liberals is because the majority of the schools push liberal only philosophy's.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
All just more subjective 'I think / I feel' stuff or more unproven theories and allegations.

Oh, and then there's the personal attacks (not that it matters to me really) which only prove just how "triggered" some are by all this. If it all wasn't so real it would be hilarious.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Our President Donald Trump is a great man and a great president. He is the ONLY person who could broker the dealings with Asia now set into motion. Hopefully there will be great strides forward with North Korea and China.
That said, he is also an enemy of the deep state for a number of reasons. Foremost is his non-committal to keep them secret; this is why he has not had any proper briefings about what actually transpires. He has also been very involved on his own for many years, so I doubt he is in the dark about much of it. These are amazing times people. We could move much faster forward as a nation and as a world without agenda-driven obstructionist "progressive" liberalism thwarting the President's every move (the Republicans don't seem to be much help either!). Grow up. Grow a brain. Think. Make informed choices based on FACTS. Hopefully one day we can all pull together and disclose for the advancement of mankind on the planet and in the cosmos.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: notsure1

What do you have control over when it comes to prices? Name one thing other than something you are selling on craigslist.

Like I said, it wasn't my choice for my tax money to go into wars overseas but we have socialized military so I have no choice in the matter. You have a choice to have health insurance, you just don't want to participate.

But Obama swore if I liked my insurance I could keep it.

And you could , everyone else did. Why didnt you?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

This is silly, he is NOTHING like Obama.

It is, but true.

Many Trump supporters have admitted they voted for Obama.

It appears they must easily fall for personality and messages, because it is obviously not a matter of principle or political ideology.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

So, who did you vote for? If you wanted to vote for a candidate with principles or a solid ideology you were SOOL this past Presidential election I'm afraid. And the several before it as well.

Given the way Trump has been treated, it is absolutely no wonder that there are no truly good candidates throwing their hats into the rink. What normal person could or would even have a chance against the swamp (for lack of a better term)???

No, I'm afraid Trump might be the cream of the crop as far as our political candidates go.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join