It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has Trump done????

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Once again, against my better judgement, I will engage you.

Okay...what is your point? What is the point you so desperately would like me to acknowledge for you?

What thing is it about the OP you would like me to admit for you? Can you tell me? (hopefully in 100 words or less).

I will endeavor to answer you with one succinct sentence.

Okay?

Go ahead and ask.

ETA...Is your point that somebody doesn't have to do something to you PERSONALLY in order to make it okay to hate them...is that your point?

edit on 5/3/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Oddly enough my wife lost her job due to former President Obama. She worked with companies to collect student debt..a crap load of inner city people lost their jobs in the call center and other mid level positions..she's still out of work and she was a analyst...

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I can explain both of your concerns with one word: naivety.

Syria was a case of Trump not understanding what was going on behind the scenes. I won't go into detail (again) on this here, but I have it posted on ATS here if anyone is interested. His actions in Syria are not in line with his overall plans, but rather are a necessary evil required because of actions that occurred prior to his administration. Let's just say that he had little choice in this matter.

As for the administration itself, I see that as simply not knowing who he can trust to start with. The turnover rate under Trump has been higher than normal, which I see as validation that while he is appointing people with questionable motives, he is also removing them as he realizes who he is dealing with. I don't like that either, and really wish he was more familiar with the personalities involved, but I also see it as a necessary part of electing someone who is not already compromised by deep state politics.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
What is it that Trump has done, what has Trump done to YOU...personally?

Shamed, embarrassed and debased the country that I love and dramatically lowered it's standing in the world.

He has proven to be Putin's wet dream in every way possible.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: notsure1

What do you have control over when it comes to prices? Name one thing other than something you are selling on craigslist.

Like I said, it wasn't my choice for my tax money to go into wars overseas but we have socialized military so I have no choice in the matter. You have a choice to have health insurance, you just don't want to participate.

But Obama swore if I liked my insurance I could keep it.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Shamed, embarrassed and debased the country that I love and dramatically lowered it's standing in the world.

And he is gonna win a nobel peace prize..

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Can you define how you measure these things you allege, and against what measuring stick?

Is it the measuring stick of public opinion? If so, what "public", and how did you confirm this? (Hopefully not the media).

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

we should leave and let them all have their group hug and self gratification. who knows maybe if we leave them alone long enough and just watch from a distance we can learn their plans of the mass extermination of the liberals...
I have a ten dollar bet that they will go with nuggent's idea and hunt us down like rabid animals.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: soberbacchus

And he is gonna win a nobel peace prize..

Good luck with that. I am not sure trolling someone on twitter qualifies.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Good luck with that. I am not sure trolling someone on twitter qualifies.

If that’s all you’re watching, that’s the conclusion you might come to. But the real world offers something much different than what you suggest.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Naaahhhh, that'd be no fun; then there'd be no entertainment!

How boring would that be?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

oh, I'm sure yous would find a new "enemy" to play with!!!

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Okay...what is your point?

My point has been that your OP is illogical, just because someone disagrees or dislikes someone's politics does not mean it is hatred and you do not have to be personally affected in order to have legitimate concerns about a politician.

In fact, then entire "hatred" aspect seems to be a horrible debate tactic that tries to shut down any reasonable discourse by employing hyperbole and dramatics.

What is the point you so desperately would like me to acknowledge for you?

See. This is what I am talking about. I have not given you any indication that I am desperate for you to acknowledge any point. I just want you and others to stop being disingenuous, dishonest and stop treating people like they are stupid, trying to have us believe the bull# you are serving and creating threads like this.

Too many of you have been in the echo chamber for far too long.
edit on 3-5-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Okay, your point has been duly noted and recorded for the record.

Can we move on now?

Thank you.

edit on 5/3/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Can we move on now?

Not really.

You cannot move forward with a premise that's rooted in bull#.

Apparently my point was noted, recorded and proceeded to fly right over your head.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Have a nice day.

link   
Trump has done plenty. His appointments are not the best of best, not even close. His policies do not help the people or the environment. His behavior is absurd at best, not even getting into the new norm -- constant lies. I could go on and on, but for those who approve of Trump it will make no difference. I regret, however, that the world now views the American presidency as a joke, and rightly so. It's a shame that so many here actually approve of his conduct. And telling to how far down the rabbit hole America has fallen.

link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: eNumbra
A 10 year old boy, ALONE in New York City, who Trump had the opportunity to help but did nothing!

That is just another dirty lie from the media.

Directions were asked for and given!

lmaoooo

best thread ever

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Let me ask you this...How are some Trumps actions NOT going to affect the John everyman in years to come?

Politicians live in the here and now, scientists look decades into the future, politicians don't look forward any further than lunch time.
edit on 3-5-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
enabled white nationalist. i was at battle of berkeley

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join