It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has Trump done????

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
All it took was beating Hillary.

All Hell has broken loose !!

😎

I know, now imagine he wins 2020 lol

ROUND 2!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I often wonder, when will we see someone to challenge Trump for the 2020 US elections?

What? Candidates will start coming out very soon to start campaigning for the next election.

What a n odd question. Is this your first election rodeo?

Who cares? Social media seems to be for the kids, and the loudmouths that think other people give a damn about what they think/say, and the MSM is nothing but fake news, right?

It's not an odd musing, you're simply still totally triggered from when I pounded you the other week and it will take you a long time to get over it, so you're simply projecting your social media opinions and hoping that they become facts - like your little comment there that actually translates into 'The MSM are not fake news, social media is fake news and is for children and loudmouths, except when anti-Trumpers that I like use it - that bit is for the adults'.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Trump has made me despair in America. The fact that so many people voted for such a fundamentally unfit person for the position of the Presidency makes me want to put my head in my hands and despair. How do I know that he is unfit? Because I was in Dallas before the 2016 election and I listened to a speech by historian and author David McCullough in which he told the crowd that Trump was the most unqualified candidate for the Presidency in the history of the office.

THIS THIS THIS

YOU poster make me dispair, YOU know he is unfit to be president because SOMEONE ELSE told YOU.

Seriously, wake up, get a brain and form your OWN opinion.

Some dullards of epic proportions !

Great Topic BTW

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Let me start by first saying that I quite like trump, hes most definitely not the most articulate speaker but he seems to get the job done and can certainly resonate with the common man.

Now with that being said I hope my position on trump is fairly clear, so ill now ask just one question, why does somebody HAVE to be be PERSONALLY affected in order to have any dislike of someone, be it mild dislike or absolute pure hatred, I mean I wasn't personally assaulted by Jimmy Savile in the 80's but I seriously seriously dislike the guy or rather his memory.

My point is I can understand what your trying to say but you've framed it completely wrong and so your original question and constant replies about "how have YOU been PERSONALLY affected" is pretty pointless, most people that dont like him won't have been personally affected but will choose to dislike the man through an entire myriad of reasons that I'm sure they wouldn't be brave enough to admit, like group think, peer pressure blah blah blah.

Anyway its a reasonable topic for discussion but youve either asked the wrong question or asked the right question the wrong way.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meniscus
Hillary cheated in the primary election. I don't understand why she still has democrat supporters.

We are living in Orwells's nightmare...

Thus kulture is contrived. How do we know what we know? We are taught by the mass media and the education system. But what if they were subverted by a satanic secret society, i.e. the Illuminati? The mass media and education system promote this suspension of reality. Truth is suppressed. Lies are promulgated. Negative or self-destructive behavior is portrayed in a positive light.

How the Illuminati Control Culture

edit on 5.2.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It's not an odd musing

Yes, it is. It implies you do not understand how the process usually works in the US.

you're simply still totally triggered from when I pounded you the other week and it will take you a long time to get over it

No. I have reason to question why you would "muse" over such a thing if you were at least partially informed.

You saying you "pounded" me seems to be a defense mechanism and shows a lack of a better rebuttal. Childish retorts such as that do not prove anything, except your immaturity.

Many of our interactions end with you making idiotic statements and never returning. So if by "pounding" you mean that you usually pound rocks as quick as you can, you would be correct.

so you're simply projecting your social media opinions and hoping that they become facts

No. I am giving my opinion.

To say it is projection would require more information on your part. Which you do not have.

You are just making things up.

like your little comment there that actually translates into 'The MSM are not fake news, social media is fake news and is for children and loudmouths, except when anti-Trumpers that I like use it - that bit is for the adults'.

I said no such thing. You still making things up or do you just have reading comprehension issues?

I understand that my comments may be hurtful to you, though. You have openly stated you inform yourself through Facebook and twitter. When your sources of information, as bad as they may be, come under attack, it seems normal for the emotional to lash-out.

That's fine. Someday you will learn to control your emotions. Hopefully you will also learn to subject yourself to other sources of info.
edit on 2-5-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FawnyKate

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Trump has made me despair in America. The fact that so many people voted for such a fundamentally unfit person for the position of the Presidency makes me want to put my head in my hands and despair. How do I know that he is unfit? Because I was in Dallas before the 2016 election and I listened to a speech by historian and author David McCullough in which he told the crowd that Trump was the most unqualified candidate for the Presidency in the history of the office.

THIS THIS THIS

YOU poster make me dispair, YOU know he is unfit to be president because SOMEONE ELSE told YOU.

Seriously, wake up, get a brain and form your OWN opinion.

Some dullards of epic proportions !

Great Topic BTW

Erm, no. I knew he was unfit long before that speech. That was just a formal citation, as it were. After years of reading about him and seeing him speak at events I've always known that he would make a terrible President. He's a tiny bawling toddler in the giant shoes of his predecessor.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Still wrong Trump did not cause her to lose her job, she was 100% responsible for that herself.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

"...giant shoes of his predecessor." ?????

(snort...choke) LOL...you're killin' me here!!!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: CreationBro

What has he done to anyone to deserve your hatred? Are you a big Rosie ODonnel fan or something?

That's interesting because I didn't say a single thing about Trumpy and how I feel about the POTUS.

I was just pointing out the logical fallacy of the idea that if someone hasnt done something to you directly, then you shouldnt feel any compulsion to dislike them, despite things theyve done to others that would incite one to dislike the offender, out of empathy and compassion for others (unless thats not what the OP, meant to which I would afford you my apology). We all knoe each persons threshold to dislike someone is different, notwithstanding.

In all honesty, I put a lot of effort into giving people a chance or three.

edit on 522018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

"...giant shoes of his predecessor." ?????

(snort...choke) LOL...you're killin' me here!!!

Ah. Thanks for confirming what I suspected about you.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: CreationBro

mean...what about Adolf Hitler? He didnt do anything to me personally...can I not dislike him and talk about how he enacted monstrous things that caused OTHERS pain and suffering?

So you think the premise is, it's okay to dislike
Hitler as long as you hate Trump?

Lol, no.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Personally I don't like him because he's a lier. You need examples?πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

You might ask the same question to the Obama haters.

People don’t like Trump for policy issues and that his character is flawed and he is a congenital liar

We wonder why you Trump lovers love such a foul human being

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

You might ask the same question to the Obama haters.

People don’t like Trump for policy issues and that his character is flawed and he is a congenital liar

We wonder why you Trump lovers love such a foul human being

Well not everyone loves trump who dispises hillary and company.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Here’s a guy who writes a glowing medical report about himself only to deceive and does similar deceptions on the public and you have people here falling over themselves wondering why people are repelled by such a person.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
Personally I don't like him because he's a lier. You need examples?πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Grow up everybody lies.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FawnyKate

So... how do you explain why a fit president's cabinet and, now, legal team, have a higher turnover rate than McDonald's?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Ive always wondered what kind of person would defend a draft dodging coward. Now we know...

edit on 2-5-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I would be able to answer a big YES to all of those questions, but only if you first change the name to OBAMA, then all of those become resounding affirmatives.

Trump? hasn't caused any of those things.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join