It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has Trump done????

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Maybe the rwnj’s need some introspection.

Replace trump with obama. a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

• Destroyed every wake person's believe in the system

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Trumps election came about as a culmination of dislike for the GOP as well as the Dem's

From my pov it seems like trump created a 3rd party.

So this does make since.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yet another ridiculous post about Trump by one of his rabid groupies.

The same could be said about most of the Dems you can't stand. What have they done to you personally? And it has nothing to do with that regardless, it's about what he is doing to our country. And what YOU may think is innocuous, others may think is harmful.

I personally think his attacks on the free press is alarming, and his bias for whoever praises him, vs. his unbridled anger towards those that dare criticize him. I think he is a detriment to the U.S. - he cozies up to enemies, and insults allies. His foreign policy (and lack of knowledge of it) is frightening.

What you -really- meant to say is that since YOU approve of everything Trump is doing, and think it is best for our country, that everyone else who "hates" him is misguided and wrong. It's a pity you don't think for the entire country, isn't it?
edit on 2-5-2018 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
He's exposing myself and those around me to domestic propaganda in an effort to sway our opinions on world affairs.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Trumps election came about as a culmination of dislike for the GOP as well as the Dem's

From my pov it seems like trump created a 3rd party.

It seems like it. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
With all the seething hatred of Trump, all of the automatic and irreversible triggering the mere mention of his name results in, I am left with a serious and honest question:

What is it that Trump has done, what has Trump done to YOU...personally? Forget what you "think" he might have done to someone else, forget what the bias media says...what has he done to YOU???

Has Trump caused YOU, personally, to lose a loved one?

Has Trump made you, personally, lose your job?

Has Trump made you, personally, take a pay cut?

Has Trump caused you, personally, to lose your home, or become homeless?

Has Trump caused you to lose health care?

Has Trump caused you to pay more taxes?

Has Trump, and only Trump, caused you to pay more at the grocery store, or the gas pump?

What specific thing (or things) has Trump done to YOU, personally, to cause all this hatred toward the man?

It just defies logic all this unabated hatred for Trump, and I'd really, honestly, like to know just exactly what this man has done to people, personally, that underpins this anger and attitude.

I'm not going to sit here and sing the man's praises, nor am I going to call him a perfect human, but what has he done to YOU???

I wondered the exact same things about why the right hated Obama so much that they could turn his wife's message about kids eating healthy and exercising into something "bad."

As for what he's done to me? Why I hate him? I would say the exact same thing that I would have said in 1990 when I decided that I couldn't stand the guy, he's a corrupt, arrogant, serial womanizer. Everything in this article - written in 1990 - which I recalled reading back then, remains more true today.

Ironically, among the conservatives here, I would bet that in 1990 you felt the exact same way about him.

www.vanityfair.com...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: introvert

Look the fact that even during this exchange you wont say "The russians using facebook was all BS" means you believe it..

What kind of crappy logic is that?

I know Russians use Facebook. Whether or not they used it for the purpose of changing votes and were effective enough to get people to change their votes is another matter that I am not too concerned about. I made no claims about it either.

The fact remains that you made claims that you could not back up, could not quote me saying what you claim and it appears you are a liar.

Again, not my problem. I am not accountable for your lack of integrity and honesty.

You are.

OMG. Deflect much? So you dont think its all bs or you do? Its an easy question..

Or is Facebook only for kids when it suits your agenda but as far as making people vote for TRump its a "well we will wait an see" .

And then expect someone to look through 20000 of your posts to prove something everyone who has been here a while allready knows..

Like I am going to even consider going through 20000 idiotic liberal posts to prove you are a liberal..

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
He signed the ommoua spending bill which sent my tax money to other countries and then he bombed Syria illegally. He is a globalist puppet just like obama

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

The trumpsters are slowly pulling away from the republicans.

Next elections going to be dems vs repubs vs trumpsters.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

"...free press.."??????

ROFLMAO!!!

Surely you jest!!!

(smackin' leg laughin'!!)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

That is disingenuous, and you know that. That was not the POTUS firing her that was a backlash from people who thought that was inappropriate, to the complaint to her employer and the terminated her for it. Actions have consequences. She chose poorly.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

The trumpsters are slowly pulling away from the republicans.

Next elections going to be dems vs repubs vs trumpsters.

Interesting times. The next few years should be...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

"...free press.."??????

ROFLMAO!!!

Surely you jest!!!

(smackin' leg laughin'!!)

Perhaps you don't understand the idea behind free press.

The definition I assure you however, isn't "whatever paints Trump in a good light is "correct" free press, and anything that dares criticize Trump is un-allowed press."

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Whoa!!!

I think I just felt a 'Trigger Tremor'!!

...it sent both low and high frequency harmonic waves through space time.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Obama's presidency made it clear that we lost any form of unbiased media, and the media's unfair treatment of Trump puts an exclamation point on their elite liberal bias. Trump's administration has not hurt me in any way, but it has made it difficult to socialize with liberals who only want to bash Trump 24/7...Trump really hurt the media/journalists most: it's almost impossible for anyone to believe anything they say or publish....and once-respected journalists are universally despised like corrupt used car salesmen.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Media told me he's a bad mean buffoon.

#NotMyHillary

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Your beliefs of what others believe only reflects poorly on your own reasoning skills.

You really think trump supporters only think positive news about trump should allowed? Really?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Well the 50's was before the parties switched, according to the southern strategy myth.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

He is attacking the free press thus destroying its credibility. Throw in the Justice Department too.

Highlighting their bias isn't an attack on the press. Guess what, don't be biased and the president will have nothing to attack. Same with the justice department.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join