It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller requests Flynn's sentencing be delayed at least two more months

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Well we have Flynns signature on a document that says otherwise.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

It's evidence that Flynn lied to the FBI . That's what this thread is about.
Why add more to the mix?
There are lots of threads about Russia and the hack. No one says Flynn hacked the DNC lol. you're combining cases and trying to cloud the issues.
Stick to this topic.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Give me a break. The source is fine.
And the paragraph I quoted (because we can't quote the whole article as you well know.) says exactly what yours does. As a matter of fact you just quoted one more sentence and your acting like it changes the quote somehow. I'm not sure where your going with this.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
so comey is lied to congress?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Sorry. I guess you have no opinions based on your own thoughts.
But that's not me. That's you.
In what world is independent thought bad. In communistic societies. But I live in the USA where thinking isn't yet a crime.
You're not making a valid argument dude especially since I do provide sources in addition to my personal opinions and thoughts.
So just ignore me from now on. Then you won't be triggered by my opinion of the pig in chief. Cool?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

If Flynn is pardoned he has no worry of incriminating himself. So he can't plead the fifth after a pardon. He can still be subpoenaed to testify and he can still be charged with perjury if he lies.
Pardon is a double edge sword in that it removes rights someone may otherwise have.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

He said he FORGED 302s.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He postponing sentencing because if he sentenced him today Trump could just pardon him and then there would be no reason for him to flip on pres Mueller wants to wait till he can trip pres up.

link   

He postponing sentencing because if he sentenced him today Trump could just pardon him and then there would be no reason for him to flip on pres Mueller wants to wait till he can trip pres up.

link   

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Well now Mueller is "asking" the court to delay Flynn's sentencing again !!

Something about Flynn not being "ready" for sentencing whatever that could possibly mean.

It means the investigation is not over.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vector99

Sorry. I guess you have no opinions based on your own thoughts.
But that's not me. That's you.
In what world is independent thought bad. In communistic societies. But I live in the USA where thinking isn't yet a crime.
You're not making a valid argument dude especially since I do provide sources in addition to my personal opinions and thoughts.
So just ignore me from now on. Then you won't be triggered by my opinion of the pig in chief. Cool?

Are you upset that I debunked the source you provided?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

The conspiracy theories continue.
And the world laughs in his face.

This whole chain of thought highlights the ignorance.

Services rendered

Expenses incurred

Retainers monthly

Mass Panic

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

The FBI cannot provide a *clean* history of revisions for the 302 interview with General Flynn. That’s why Judge Emmett Sullivan, who is very tough on unethical prosecutors, had ordered the Special Counsel to disclose exculpatory evidence, which would include these revisions. & The IG knows McCabe changed Peter Strzok 302 / notes with General Flynn. Yet issuing a report to this effect would call thousands of FBI investigations into question.

This is literally falling down around them.
Why anyone would ever speak to the FBI after this is beyond me.
Interesting to note it is the JUDGE asking for this information.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

If the FBI forged documents to fabricate evidence what happens to the case?

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

Oh my goodness.
Flynn already plead guilty. If they had nothing on him why did he plead guilty?

He plead guilty because he ran out of money for legal fees, and because the FBI was threatening his son.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Right. If he was broke and couldn't afford an attorney he could have had one appointed through the state so so much for that lame excuse.
I agree that his son was dangled as bait.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I am pretty sure that running out of money for someone in his position does not mean poor enough to qualify for state-appointed counsel. You have to be really poor for that. Common sense means that he did not want to get to the point of homelessness.

At least you agree that they used threats against his son. For most parents, that alone would make them cave.

edit on 5/3/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes because I am so certain that the average public defender would be well versed in the laws revolving around this case, not to mention having the federal govt breathing down their neck.

/end sarcasm

Most likely he did it to protect his son, whats a few years in the lockup to seeing your son go down when you could protect him.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join