It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller requests Flynn's sentencing be delayed at least two more months

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vector99

Well who else would be be flipping on? Mr Rogers?

He's flipping on Mueller!!

You know Mueller is dirty. Everyone does.

Even the walking dead assholes that back him.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

They had lots on Flynn. And they still do. The plea deal is contingent on cooperation with Mueller. The more the better for Flynn. This is the second delay that both Flynn and Mueller have agreed on. The first for ninety days just expired. Now they are asking for an additional sixty. No one's making stuff up. This is what's happening. And no they are not waiting to see if Flynn gets off on a technicality. It's too late for Flynn. He plead guilty. You don't get to take it back. You cooperate or you go straight to prison.
edit on 522018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen

Mueller’s team and attorneys for Flynn submitted that Flynn is not ready for sentencing “due to the status of the special counsel’s investigation”

Flynn pleaded guilty in December to lying to the FBI as part of Mueller’s probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 election. As part of the plea deal, Flynn agreed to cooperate with Mueller’s ongoing investigation.

Looks like Mueller isn't done with Flynn flipping on Trump and won't put him in prison until he's got everything he needs. Then Flynn will serve a lighter sentence depending on the outcome of Mueller's investigation. Hopefully this means his investigation will be wrapping up before Flynn is sentenced.

How long does it take for a man to flip?

My understanding is that when you flip you give up all the material information you have; you don't give it up in drips and drabs as the days turn into months and the months turn into years. The latter is what you do when your trying not to cooperate ... "come back tomorrow Bob, I dont feel like talking today, but tomorrow I promise tomorrow".

"According to Cohen's cell phone records, he spoke with _____________ on ______________ and discussed ____________, do you recall hearing about this or hearing Trump talk about it?"

As new evidence arises, he can confirm or deny that something played a role.

NO one recalls absolutely everything about every circumstance over years all at the same time. Things jog memories.

Sorta like a game of prosecutorial "Hot and Cold" ... "Your getting hotter Bob, hotter, hotter! Cold cold cold"?

Should be pretty straight forward based on what we have been led to believe.

"According to previous FBI investigation efforts we suspect Trump officials (including your self) clandestinely met with Russian officials in an attempt to illegally sway the 2016 presidential election; do you recall any of these meetings? Where you a part of them? Was Trump aware of them? Did he participate?"

Or maybe

"Did Trump fire the head of the FBI because he was hoping to strong arm the end to investigations into his collusion with the Russians?"

Easy stuff to remember and easy to flip on. Ether it happened or didn't. Ether Flynn knew about it happening or he doesht.

If the special counsel needs:

"According to Cohen's cell phone records, he spoke with _____________ on ______________ and discussed ____________, do you recall hearing about this or hearing Trump talk about it?"

At this late stage in order to prosecute anyone important then I'm sad to say they must have nothing substantial. They need this to be an open a shut case; these are not ordinary criminal charges and we do not live in ordinary times. If the special counsel tries to prosecute by stringing together cell phone conversations that require Flynn to weave a narrative around they've already lost.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Well who else would be be flipping on? Mr Rogers?

That's your OPINION, and it's not a very well informed one. I expect nothing less from you though, you don't deal with facts and reality very well.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Oh what ever. A fine accusation because you don't LIKE and can't handle the truth.
Who would he be flipping on genius? Try disputing what I said with some facts instead of trying to insult my intelligence. That's the weakest of debate tools. And considering the depth of my research a dumb one too if you assume I don't know something for certain when I assert I do.
When I don't know I say so. I ask I find answers. And when I'm wrong I admit it. But know that I'm no dummy. I know what I'm talking about. I am not absorbing someone else's opinion. I'm forming my own based on research.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Read then Debate

america-wake-up.com...

Response - ?

LOL

God Bless America

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Does that have anything to do with this thread?
edit on 522018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Such in-depth wisdom. Your mama must be so proud of you.
Thank you for your fine contribution to the discussion.
Rolls eyes.
See what I gotta deal with here lord?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Such in-depth wisdom. Your mama must be so proud of you.
Thank you for your fine contribution to the discussion.
Rolls eyes.
See what I gotta deal with here lord?

Leave my momma out of this.

If she was alive she would agree with me and you would not want to confront her.

I've had to pull her off of a couple people.

Miss you Mom!!!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

www.washingtonexaminer.com...
This is going to prove troublesome.
"Byron York: Comey told Congress FBI agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied"

According to two sources familiar with the meetings, Comey told lawmakers that the FBI agents who interviewed Flynn did not believe that Flynn had lied to them, or that any inaccuracies in his answers were intentional.

Indeed, it appears the FBI did not think Flynn had done anything wrong in the calls. On Jan. 23, the Washington Post reported that the FBI had reviewed the Flynn-Kislyak calls and "has not found any evidence of wrongdoing or illicit ties to the Russian government." (The calls had been intercepted by U.S. intelligence because the U.S. monitored the Russian ambassador's communications — something which Flynn, a former chief of the Defense Intelligence Agency, surely knew.)

To some Republicans, it appears the Justice Department used a never-enforced law and a convoluted theory as a pretext to question Flynn — and then, when FBI questioners came away believing Flynn had not lied to them, forged ahead with a false-statements prosecution anyway. The Flynn matter is at the very heart of the Trump-Russia affair, and there is still a lot to learn about it.

And now his "sentencing" has been delayed a second time......I wonder why that is???

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
2 months just in time for some mid term chaos. i figure It's been the plan all along. Start dragging Trump around before the elections. If that happens Muller needs to be fired.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Horse#! Mueller is delaying sentencing because he is working on a deal to wrap up the SC investigation.

Muller WISHES it could end! The longer this drags on the worse they look.

At this point I think Trump almost likes the investigation.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Oh what ever. A fine accusation because you don't LIKE and can't handle the truth.
Who would he be flipping on genius? Try disputing what I said with some facts instead of trying to insult my intelligence. That's the weakest of debate tools. And considering the depth of my research a dumb one too if you assume I don't know something for certain when I assert I do.
When I don't know I say so. I ask I find answers. And when I'm wrong I admit it. But know that I'm no dummy. I know what I'm talking about. I am not absorbing someone else's opinion. I'm forming my own based on research.

Post up some sources to back up your claims. You make several accusations, and always claim to have done research, but NEVER provide any sources to affirm your wild theories and accusations. We are supposed to just take your word? Nope, doesn't work that way. YOU make a claim, YOU back it up. It's not up to me to disprove a negative, that's not how it works around here.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Horse#! Mueller is delaying sentencing because he is working on a deal to wrap up the SC investigation.

Muller WISHES it could end! The longer this drags on the worse they look.

At this point I think Trump almost likes the investigation.

All he has to do is get trump to pardons everyone. even clinton.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I provide sources all the time. Stop. I also have my own opinion of things and I am the source.
You know you only rail against me this way because you don't like what I have to say.
Who else would Flynn be flipping on? Show me some of your common sense then.

Flynn locked in his guilty plea and agreed to cooperate with the government. ABC News reported that Flynn is prepared to offer "full cooperation" to Mueller's team and testify against President Trump and other Trump family members. The biggest bombshell in the report: Flynn will state that then-candidate Trump directed him to get in contact with Russian officials

www.axios.com...

There's a source.
Oh I'm sorry Silly you were right after all.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
www.justsecurity.org...

This article has a link to a PDF download of Flynns plea deal.
If anyone is really interested.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

So you think that Trump ordered his national security advisor to contact a Russian ambassador is evidence of collusion to hack the DNC server which has been factually proven to have not been a hack but a download from the terminal itself?

You have to actually have forensic evidence of a breach in security that verifies what kind of attack it was and what the actual threat vector was

As far as we know the DNC still has its servers which they wont hand over to the FBI

If there was a hack the DNC would give the servers to the FBI so the FBI could verify the threat vector

They cant because it wasnt a hack and there is damning evidence against the DNC.

Why wont the DNC give the servers to the FBI for forensic analysis and how did Flynn get into the Trump sphere?

Sorry I hate to break it to you but as someone who is educated in technology especially security this could EASILY be verified with the servers and this should be a slam dunk case

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I would also like to point out that it is so easy for experts to steal data that Trump wouldnt need to go through the Russians to do it.

I could steal data from these people with my eyes closed if I felt like it any 16 year could do it because a majority of these senators and their IT staff are practically technologically illiterate

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I provide sources all the time. Stop. I also have my own opinion of things and I am the source.
You know you only rail against me this way because you don't like what I have to say.
Who else would Flynn be flipping on? Show me some of your common sense then.

Flynn locked in his guilty plea and agreed to cooperate with the government. ABC News reported that Flynn is prepared to offer "full cooperation" to Mueller's team and testify against President Trump and other Trump family members. The biggest bombshell in the report: Flynn will state that then-candidate Trump directed him to get in contact with Russian officials

www.axios.com...

There's a source.
Oh I'm sorry Silly you were right after all.

Yea so I read your link... their source is a article written by another MSM channel... not really a source at all. Lmao

From your article but something you choose to leave out.

ABC News reported that Flynn is prepared to offer "full cooperation" to Mueller's team and testify against President Trump and other Trump family members. The biggest bombshell in the report: Flynn will state that then-candidate Trump directed him to get in contact with Russian officials. Flynn's plea deal confirmed aspects of the ABC report as the statement of facts filed in federal court placed Flynn in contact with multiple senior members of the Trump transition team, huddled at Mar-a-Lago on December 29, 2016, who directed his contacts with Russian officials, per the AP.

edit on 2-5-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
www.zerohedge.com...

Not sure how the Trump campaign could of colluded with the Russians to hack a server that was never actually hacked in the first place.

The same server that the DNC refuses to turn over to the FBI for forensic analysis .

The same FBI that now has to try and find evidence to support collusion that ties Trump to a hack that nobody has any evidence of that now the only company that has had access to the serves has retracted their previous statements in regards to their observation of the servers.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join