It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller requests Flynn's sentencing be delayed at least two more months

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Some of you are pretty deluded... Silly - looking at you!

So, we've been rabid about Russia-Trump Collusion... oh wait - nothing there
We've been rabid for Trump Obstructing Justice over firing Comey.... of wait - he's a lying sack of leaking crap - nothing there
We've been rabid for Stormy Daniels TITS and even broke various laws raiding a lawyers office... hey that died quick!

And now?

Trump's explanation for why he fired Flynn has appeared to change at times, stoking speculation that the president may have obstructed justice.

Now, we're going to look at Trump for Obstruction because he fired Flynn

I love watching this train wreck roll on and all the train drivers singing and chirping like total fools about how Trumps days are numbered and everyone who doesn't believe the Special Counsel is a idiot..

News Flash..

Lisa Page - Strzok
Steele Dossier
Platte River Networks
Stone Tear
Seth Rich
DWS
Bernie Sanders Primary Rigging
Clinton Emails
Comey Memo
Anwan Brothers
UraniumOne

.... you guys are seriously blind to whats actually going on - I pitty the fool!

Other than Trump simply repeating over and over that there's no collusion, where are you getting this "there's nothing there"?

I haven't seen a report on collusion from Mueller, when was that wrapped up? How is it you think you'd "hear" about the evidence that Mueller has?

Same question with obstruction. Mueller is now threatening to subpoena Trump because Trump won't come answer questions. If there's "nothing there" why not go talk to him? I'm sure there's an innocent explanation for everything, right?

And who said that the warrant to Cohen's office was illegal? Has a court thrown out the evidence yet? I hadn't heard - they will, IF it was an illegal act.

But, how can it be illegal when Trump has only a fraction of legal work with Cohen - except Stormy, whom he said Cohen didn't represent him, didn't know anything about it, UNTIL the office got served with the warrant.

Such total faith that Trump can do no wrong, but everything the FBI and Mueller does IS wrong. Strange, Trump himself having been through 4 bankruptcies and flirting with the Russian mob for over a decade ("We get most our financing out of Russia") - and Robert Mueller, as respected a federal employee as exists, suddenly roles reversed when needed and Trump is clean as the driven snow and Robert Mueller is evil, the FBI is evil, all bc there might be some inconvenient truths.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Scrubdog

Is Mueller investigating someone besides Trump?

Is that a serious question?

Is it an opinion that Mueller is investigating Trump?

Yes, it is.

Gotcha.

Just out of curiosity, who else is Mueller investigating?

It could very well be Flynn himself. If Mueller came across additional evidence of wrongdoing, that easily could change the status of sentencing, therefore requiring additional time to investigate before recommending a sentence to present the judge.

That is possible, that within his investigation of Trump

Do you have a source showing Trump is under investigation?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

What is weird is the assumption of guilt. Kind of flies in the face of how justice is done, no?

Innocent until proven guilty and all that......

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good observations!

I like it!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks, I'm going to have to figure out how the same guy who said Flynn was telling the truth, went into the next room and indicted him for lying.

NO.. wait. Didn't McCabe screw with interview reports? Maybe his criminal fingerprints are on Flynn's indictment.

302 reports forged.

😎

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Exactly, Flynn has agreed to wash Muellers car twice a week and to make pizza for everyone on Fridays. That’s about the best cooperation he can provide.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

With that kind of mind set and spin you could audition for a position in the deep state. I hear that several vacancies are coming up soon.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
according to Dan Bongino these people were placed within the Trump orb by Clinton operatives

Yep because Trump is dumb enough to hire a guy he was told not to hire.... If this was a set up with Flynn then Trump is not fit to be president because the simplest of vetting would have told Trump Flynn is poisoned goods.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

convicted for lying to the FBI?
[/quote No he plead guilty of lying .There was never a trial was there ?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

honesty at the top of the FBI seems to be a rare commodity at the moment and muller who is widening his investigation seems to be totally ignoring the Hillary organisation and its collusion with Russia it's very confusing

edit on 1-5-2018 by Steveogold because: stupd key board lol

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Some of you are pretty deluded... Silly - looking at you!

So, we've been rabid about Russia-Trump Collusion... oh wait - nothing there
We've been rabid for Trump Obstructing Justice over firing Comey.... of wait - he's a lying sack of leaking crap - nothing there
We've been rabid for Stormy Daniels TITS and even broke various laws raiding a lawyers office... hey that died quick!

And now?

Trump's explanation for why he fired Flynn has appeared to change at times, stoking speculation that the president may have obstructed justice.

Now, we're going to look at Trump for Obstruction because he fired Flynn

I love watching this train wreck roll on and all the train drivers singing and chirping like total fools about how Trumps days are numbered and everyone who doesn't believe the Special Counsel is a idiot..

News Flash..

Lisa Page - Strzok
Steele Dossier
Platte River Networks
Stone Tear
Seth Rich
DWS
Bernie Sanders Primary Rigging
Clinton Emails
Comey Memo
Anwan Brothers
UraniumOne

.... you guys are seriously blind to whats actually going on - I pitty the fool!

Such total faith that Trump can do no wrong, but everything the FBI and Mueller does IS wrong.

It's not that Trump supporters think Trump can do no wrong. It's just there is ZERO evidence of Trump colluding with Russia. That's it mate. If Mueller had something he would have already come forward. He has absolutely nothing. Do you really think he is sitting on some smoking gun or some level of indisputable evidence? You really think he would sit on something for this long?

Have you not been paying attention to the facts released on the absolute abuse of power at the top levels of the FBI? Have you not read the evidence of Comey and McCabe, Page and Strzok of collusion to unseat a duly elected president? None of that is made up mate. It happened. That is conspiracy to commit treason.

And for a legitimate Russian collusion narrative are you genuinely naive enough to ignore the overwhelming evidence of the Clintons and how complicit they are relative to Russia? Ever hear of the Russia reset? Know what that was about? Uranium One ring any bells? Podesta owning shares in Rosatom connect any dots? The Clinton Foundation's ties to the ME and Russia. Have you been asleep for the past few years?

You can make false and baseless claims about Trump supporters because it makes you feel good but it doesn't make them true.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Vector99

No, it's not my opinion. What kind of ignorance juice are you all drinking? All the reports clearly say Flynn is working with Mueller's investigation and who the hell do you think Mueller is investigating?

He's supposed to be investigating a crime, not a person.

You find people, investigating crimes, not crimes investigating people, in the USA, maybe Stalin's Russia.

I don't think we allow that.

He's got nothing on Flynn, that's why the delay. Don't want another $100 mil lawsuit.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

O bummer warned Trump
that Flynn was his "gotch ya".

When the game was rigged.

Let see if the corrupt Communist
threat still has any sandcastle
merit.

www.youtube.com...

By the way, O bumma isn't even a patch on Jimi's ass
Nor will he ever be.

S&F

The Wind Will Tell In Time:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-5-2018 by Wildmanimal because: Add Link

edit on 2-5-2018 by Wildmanimal because: add idiocy

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Flynns sentencing is contingent on cooperation. Mueller has a laundry list of charges he could add or subtract depending upon what value he attaches to that cooperation.
This indicates he's still cooperating but who knows maybe it is a threat. Maybe Flynn is hoping for a pardon.

What exact charges are you talking about? Don't you think that Flynn would have been charged with something else if they could? Here's the thing... Flynn did NOTHING wrong. He was only charged with lying, and now that charge is looking like a setup.

Flynn only pleaded guilty because he ran out of money, and because the FBI was threatening his son.

The reason sentencing is delayed is most likely because they are investigating the FBI for falsifying information that led to the charge of lying in the first place.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Flynns sentencing is contingent on cooperation. Mueller has a laundry list of charges he could add or subtract depending upon what value he attaches to that cooperation.
This indicates he's still cooperating but who knows maybe it is a threat. Maybe Flynn is hoping for a pardon.

What exact charges are you talking about? Don't you think that Flynn would have been charged with something else if they could? Here's the thing... Flynn did NOTHING wrong. He was only charged with lying, and now that charge is looking like a setup.

Flynn only pleaded guilty because he ran out of money, and because the FBI was threatening his son.

The reason sentencing is delayed is most likely because they are investigating the FBI for falsifying information that led to the charge of lying in the first place.

These assholes railroading them will get their due.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Everything. Lol

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I love how you try to equate us not knowing with Mueller not having anything. So convenient for you isn't it?
Too bad that's not how it works.
Some of those questions suggest Mueller has way more than we know about. Like his questions about Manafort reaching out to Russia to help the campaign. I haven't even heard a rumor about that. But there's Mueller wanting to know what trump knows about it. And NOW it looks like trump may get subpoenaed if he decides not to cooperate.
edit on 522018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Well who else would be be flipping on? Mr Rogers?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

Too bad that is EXACTLY the deal the Flynn made. Believe it or dont.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I love how you try to equate us not knowing with Mueller not having anything. So convenient for you isn't it?
Too bad that's not how it works.
Some of those questions suggest Mueller has way more than we know about. Like his questions about Manafort reaching out to Russia to help the campaign. I haven't even heard a rumor about that. But there's Mueller wanting to know what trump knows about it. And NOW it looks like trump may get subpoenaed if he decides not to cooperate.

Because half them questions are Bull# and Trump doesn't have to answer why he did or thought giving anything in his constitutional duty.

Trump can say, "Blow Me" to every question.

He could kick Mueller in the balls and nothing can happen to him.

Let's see who's security detail wins.

Mueller won't get within grenade distance of Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join