It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller raised possibility of presidential subpoena in meeting with Trump’s legal team

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Well, we know what he did for Hillary, let her off the hook.
No sworn testimony, under a three hour interview,
gave all of her aides immunity. Decided ahead of
time she wasn't gulity.....

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Ah HAH !!

Comey leaked the "Questions" !!

I knew it I knew it !!

*🤦*

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Right up his alley, he is out for revenge.

He even had the nerve to say if Hillary had won
he would still be FBI director.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Trump needs to fire the entire DOJ upper management and deal with what follows. It couldn't be worse than having democratic vultures circling overhead day in and day out. Fire the lot of them.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm two many beers into the wind ..but I'm thinking Trump should change his song from that rolling stones song (you can't always get what you want) to this one :

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
He should be subpoenaed! Nobody should be above the law. If he doesn't have anything to hide he shouldn't care about having to talk to Mueller. Why is it Trump keeps on saying there's no collusion all the time? Well if he's that confident about it why would he even care about answering Mueller's questions? This isn't a dictatorship! Any other American who was served a subpoena would be required to answer Mueller's questions.

With Trump's big head ego, I would think he would want to prove to the public their was no collusion after all! He talks tough but when his back is up against the wall he whines.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

if that's the case lets roll out Hillary and Obama too sort the lot out and start again

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold

if that's the case lets roll out Hillary and Obama too sort the lot out and start again

I'm with you bro ...lot's of ghost and to many hunters ,,, nothing but a sad bunch of left wing nuts...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
He should be subpoenaed! Nobody should be above the law. If he doesn't have anything to hide he shouldn't care about having to talk to Mueller. Why is it Trump keeps on saying there's no collusion all the time? Well if he's that confident about it why would he even care about answering Mueller's questions? This isn't a dictatorship! Any other American who was served a subpoena would be required to answer Mueller's questions.

With Trump's big head ego, I would think he would want to prove to the public their was no collusion after all! He talks tough but when his back is up against the wall he whines.

Trump will meet,and say 5th all the time. mueller is shur down. sad democrats and reps both say shucks.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

I wouldn't have a problem with that! Nobody including democrats are above the law. There's a lot of unanswered questions revolving around the Benghazi attack and Clinton's emails.

Is there a reason why you left out George W. Bush? Sending 5,000 American soldiers to lose their lives based upon lies you couldn't ask for a more impeachable offense! Any president who knowingly engages in illegal and threatening activities to this country should be prosecuted. If we don't hold these presidents accountable, we're just setting up a precedence where all incoming elected officials can think they're above the law. The party bias from many members on ATS is ridiculous. Instead of defending party, we all should be defending truth, honesty, facts and the rule of law. To ignore this presidents blatant lies and divisiveness is unconscionable.

Lets face the current situation. We currently have a president who thinks he's above the law and is firing people and doing anything he can to avoid being honest and avoid speaking the truth. Just because past presidents or political representatives have gotten away with it, doesn't make it OK! This president has blatantly proven his words lack any sense of credibility and is blatantly trying to subvert our laws should be held accountable. Nixon tried subverting our laws and he was rightfully pressured to resign or he faced impeachment. (I also have to question how this country could have allowed Ford to pardon Nixon. Is the average American protected with pardons when they've been proven guilty?) Bill Clinton was subpoenaed, but didn't try to subvert the process of being impeached. So why should Trump be an exception when any kind of possible collusion with a foreign government is much more damning and a threat to this country than Nixon and Bill Clinton's scandals.

Trump has ignored the fact a foreign country meddled in our elections. Yet he has done nothing to acknowledge it nor has he accepted it's happening. The idea he hasn't even ordered stronger government cyber security to prevent from it happening again is outrageous and treasonous! He has taken an oath to "defend the constitution of the United States both foreign and domestic." Not only has Trump ignored this oath, but many of our representatives in congress have ignored the basic values and beliefs the U.S. was founded on." Many of these values are being trampled upon by this president.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Obama said they didnt effect our elections though. is he wrong?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join