It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West Calls Slavery A ‘Choice,’ Gets Schooled On History

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I was talking about how the right treats minorities until they become useful to them. As for Africa, the colonizers treated black people like crap for years and maybe they are just pi**ed and looking for payback no matter who it is, after all the colonizers didn't care what a black person did, just had to be black and they were jailed or killed.

It is not right but you can't mistreat an entire group for years and not expect there to be anger. Africa is only a big issue for you guys now because they are targeting white people, before that, no republican crying about issues in Africa or you guys would say..it is their country and none of my business.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnRiggs

I was talking about how the right treats minorities until they become useful to them. As for Africa, the colonizers treated black people like crap for years and maybe they are just pi**ed and looking for payback no matter who it is, after all the colonizers didn't care what a black person did, just had to be black and they were jailed or killed.

It is not right but you can't mistreat an entire group for years and not expect there to be anger. Africa is only a big issue for you guys now because they are targeting white people, before that, no republican crying about issues in Africa or you guys would say..it is their country and none of my business.

Ok...I agree...you cant mistreat an entire group for years.

So...how many were mistreated by their own in Africa? Millions were sold to both whites and non whites...more to non.

And as far as the right treating minorities for usefulness....what exactly did Obama, or the entire democratic party, do for blacks in the last administration again? Specifically please.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Willtell

I wish I had come in early enough for the drive-by "Right-wing whitesplainin' in 3...2...1..."

Maybe you could enlighten us?

I am really just looking for that magic year I can refer back to in order to begin being pissed off at "anysomeonething" I can.

I have plenty of empathy for anyone that has had a wrong done to them. I have plenty of sympathy for those I've witnessed the wrong being done.

I have none for those that hold grudges for something they have neither witnessed nor lived. History is history. If you're going to use it then you should use it from the beginning, NOT from where is convenient for your narrative.

Forget the past. Let is talk about the present. Do you agree or disagree that the minority experience is way different than that of a white person in America? Do you understand the concept of institutionalized racism and that this country and it's law were created for only one group to succeed? Do you understand that the curriculum being taught in school based on the white experience, while negating the minority experience to a footnote in history.
edit on 1-5-2018 by JohnRiggs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

So...how many were mistreated by their own in Africa? Millions were sold to both whites and non whites...more to non.

And as far as the right treating minorities for usefulness....what exactly did Obama, or the entire democratic party, do for blacks in the last administration again? Specifically please.

And those who "mistreated by their own in Africa", were probably killed or worse but we never hear about it because, as usual the only time it matters is when a white person is killed.

As for what did Obama and the left do for minorities, I do not know the specifics but I am pretty sure that more was done for them than under any republican admin.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I wish I had come in early enough for the drive-by "Right-wing whitesplainin' in 3...2...1..."

I am really just looking for that magic year I can refer back to in order to begin being pissed off at "anysomeonething" I can.

I have plenty of empathy for anyone that has had a wrong done to them. I have plenty of sympathy for those I've witnessed the wrong being done.

I have none for those that hold grudges for something they have neither witnessed nor lived. History is history. If you're going to use it then you should use it from the beginning, NOT from where is convenient for your narrative.

Forget the past. Let is talk about the present. Do you agree or disagree that the minority experience is way different than that of a white person in America? Do you understand the concept of institutionalized racism and that this country and it's law are created for only one group to succeed? Do you understand that the curriculum being taught in school based on the white experience, while negating the minority experience to a footnote in history.

Please feel free to cite examples of everything you've mentioned.

I live in GA. I have never seen any minority be passed over for a promotion based on their race. I have heard plenty of backwoods people say bad things about every race. I have travelled the US 4 times. I have travelled Europe, South America, parts of Africa, and a few countries in Asia.

There is more racism in every single other country in the world ( understand most countries in the world are the same size as states in the US) than has ever occurred in the US. There are more racially motivated killings, more religiously motivated killings, and more killings in general worldwide (not US) than any amount in the US. We, as a country, have a %2 lower murder rate than most.....

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

And those who "mistreated by their own in Africa", were probably killed or worse but we never hear about it because, as usual the only time it matters is when a white person is killed.

As for what did Obama and the left do for minorities, I do not know the specifics but I am pretty sure that more was done for them than under any republican admin.

Ah...so only when you hear about it does it make it bad....yeah....let's not research what we hear at all...just react!!!!!

And you're the one that brought up the right mistreating...I was assuming you were an Obama voter and supporter, hence a lefty, and wanted to know what he did for you. If you cant give me any examples, then why the initial statement about the right, and more so why cant you answer?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Forget the past. Let is talk about the present. Do you agree or disagree that the minority experience is way different than that of a white person in America? Do you understand the concept of institutionalized racism and that this country and it's law are created for only one group to succeed? Do you understand that the curriculum being taught in school based on the white experience, while negating the minority experience to a footnote in history.

I live in GA. I have never seen any minority be passed over for a promotion based on their race. I have heard plenty of backwoods people say bad things about every race. I have travelled the US 4 times. I have travelled Europe, South America, parts of Africa, and a few countries in Asia.

There is more racism in every single other country in the world ( understand most countries in the world are the same size as states in the US) than has ever occurred in the US. There are more racially motivated killings, more religiously motivated killings, and more killings in general worldwide (not US) than any amount in the US. We, as a country, have a %2 lower murder rate than most.....

Speaking of the minority experience in America, where are the threads that praise James Shaw Jr , an unarmed man who disarmed a mass shooter? Where is Trump's praise, the man who literally tweets about everything and anything.

Gee why is this man not being showered with praise and why is a man who was too cowardly to attend the white house correspondence dinner, being praised on a daily basis. Might have to do with his race,, what do you think?

To answer your question, there are stories all over America about racism being alive and well but you choose to ignore them or lessen their experiences. You have just proven you know nothing about the minority experience and have only proven that you think racism isn't that bad based on your personal experience or what you choose to believe.
edit on 1-5-2018 by JohnRiggs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Kanye West has a right to think however he wants.

People can and obviously do disagree.

But the reasoning for the disagreement is amusing.

"But, but you're black. . . . "

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Ah...so only when you hear about it does it make it bad....yeah....let's not research what we hear at all...just react!!!!!

And you're the one that brought up the right mistreating...I was assuming you were an Obama voter and supporter, hence a lefty, and wanted to know what he did for you. If you cant give me any examples, then why the initial statement about the right, and more so why cant you answer?

I can say what I say about the right because I have seen it time and time again. The way the right pushes aside the minority experience by trying to tell them, you have no clue what you are talking about, let me whitesplain it to you.

I said I do not know the specifics, so there was your answer but if you want specifics about the right, just search the threads on ATS or scour the internet for the constant stories about how the right has attacked a minority group or women.

I would but I am not going to be taking off in abit. Maybe tomorrow.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnRiggs

Bill Clinton says you're blinded by partisan bullcrappery.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Speaking of the minority experience in America, where are the threads that praise James Shaw Jr , an unarmed man who disarmed a mass shooter? Where is Trump's praise, the man who literally tweets about everything and anything.

Gee why is this man not being showered with praise and why is a man who was to cowardly to attend the white house correspondence dinner, being praised on a daily basis. Might have to do with his race, ya think.

To answer your question, there are stories all over America about racism being alive and well but you choose to ignore them or lessen their experiences. You have just proven you know nothing about the minority experience and have only proven that you think racism isn't that bad based on your personal experience or what you choose to believe.

Again...I will refer to small minded.

It's similar to those that see 11:11 or 2:22 on a clock all the time...you eventually train your own brain to only see that and your internal clock will always "nudge" you to look at the clock at that time.

If you ONLY read what you WANT to read, you will ONLY KNOW what you want to know.

I can empathize and sympathize with local and global issues. When I see a localized issue that is puny in comparison to globalized issues I tend to scoff. Rasicm in the US is "scoffable" from my meager existence and experience.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This is Alt right nonsense. Kanye can be a hero of the alt-right. We'll see how far that gets him.

Oh how tolerant of you. Labeling people you disagree with. No, keep living in your two party world. Us vs them. It's gotten you THIS far in life. Must be lonely up in your tower.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I can say what I say about the right because I have seen it time and time again. The way the right pushes aside the minority experience by trying to tell them, you have no clue what you are talking about, let me whitesplain it to you.

I said I do not know the specifics, so there was your answer but if you want specifics about the right, just search the threads on ATS or scour the internet for the constant stories about how the right has attacked a minority group or women.

So the right sucks but you cant say what the left has done for you....got it.

Epitome of liberalism...."I don't like what you're saying and I want the exact opposite" #nomatterwhat

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

And there you have it, you just belittled the minority experience in America. You just said told these people compared to the world, you have nothing to complain about yet you have no idea what their life experience was like.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It's just a matter of time until Kanye goes to some Rap show and a stage hand cleans his clock.

You reap what you sow in the entertainment biz.

Have to whip him to get him thinking right and back on the plantation where he belongs amirite?

Kanye will be fine. Everyone progressives go apesnip over a Kanye comment another 10 000 black Trump supporters are created.

Especially when the vast majority of over the top criticism is coming from racist white men.

Also the 400 years of slavery lie needs to die.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

So the right sucks but you cant say what the left has done for you....got it.

Epitome of liberalism...."I don't like what you're saying and I want the exact opposite" #nomatterwhat

Yeah I can honestly say that. So what has the right done for minorities besides belittling their experiences.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Democrats can’t stand when the independent black man tries to leave their plantation. If you don’t support Democrats and refuse to see yourself as a victim you must be put back in your place.

It’s disgusting and passive racism.

Not so passive my friend. And yes, it truly is disgusting. Everyday something comes out that helps the rest of the world to see what condescending racists leftists are.

Every. Day.

And I love every second of it.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

And there you have it, you just belittled the minority experience in America. You just said told these people compared to the world, you have nothing to complain about yet you have no idea what their life experience was like.

You know slaves? Like real life "today" slaves? Or are/were their parents slaves? Or was it their grandparents/great grandparents?

I'm just wondering here really....what was this huge oppression they went through again? I mean Indians...from India, took over our tech support market, Mexicans easily have the agriculture market....that is if we are talking per capita I guess, but only when convenient for the narrative.

I'd actually like to ask....why is it you think whites, while just 1/15th of the entire world population, are some privileged race? Did something happen to you personally that is biasing your opinion, or are you just mad at the world?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
All the Alt-right racists love the stupidity and blindness of a black man who wants to blame the victim

*sigh*

That's all I can do anymore after reading your posts lately. Just sigh. Such a damn shame.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Kanye West is the role model for the right-wing?

I am actually laughing right now.

Let me post some lyrics from the “talented,” Kanye.

Now, if I # this model
And she just bleached her asshole
And I get bleach on my T-shirt
I'ma feel like an asshole
I was high when I met her

Can’t wait to see how the censors butcher that. But wait - there’s more!

Stop all that coon #
Early morning cartoon #
This is that goon #
# up your whole afternoon #
I'm aware I'm a wolf
Soon as the moon hit
I'm aware I'm a king
Back out the tomb bitch
Black out the room, bitch
Stop all that coon #
These niggas ain't doin' #
Them niggas ain't doing #
Come on homie what happened
You niggas ain't breathing you gasping
These niggas ain't ready for action
Ready-ready for action

"I'm doing pretty good as far as geniuses go ... I'm like a machine. I'm a robot. You cannot offend a robot ... I'm going down as a legend, whether or not you like me or not. I am the new Jim Morrison. I am the new Kurt Cobain ... The Bible had 20, 30, 40, 50 characters in it. You don't think that I would be one of the characters of today's modern Bible?"

My personal favorite Kanye quote that explains quite a bit, to be fair:

"Sometimes people write novels and they just be so wordy and so self-absorbed. I am not a fan of books. I would never want a book's autograph. I am a proud nonreader of books."

Oh my God Baby you done took this # to the nother mother#in' level! Now a neighborhood nigga Like me ain't supposed to be gettin' no pussy like this Goddamn, Goddamn! Who thought you how to get sexy for a nigga? (Yeezy taught me) You never use to talk dirty, but now you you goddamn disgusting My, my God, where'd you learn that? (Yeezy taught me) Look at you, motheruckin' butt ass naked, with them, Jimmy Choos on

This is some Cirque du Soleil pussy now #! You done went all porno on a nigga OK And I, and I love it And I thank you, I thank you, my dick thanks you! How did you learn, how, how did your pussy game come up? (Yeezy thought me) I was #in' parts of your pussy I never #ed before I was in there like ooh # I never been here before I've never even seen this part of pussy town before It's like you got this # re-upholstered or some # Who the # happened? Who, who the # got your pussy all re-upholstered?

Jesus Christ, this is the hero of the day for the right-wing?

# me, I’m embarrassed to be a registered Republican if Kanye is - at all - representative of what it means to be a conservative Republican.

You are a Republican? Highly doubtful.

And no, Kanye isn't a hero to the right for what he says. He's a hero because he just exposed to 10's of millions what a bunch of disgusting racists the leftists are because Kanye isn't abiding by the approved Democrat positions.

The virulent and disgusting racism of the left exposed in the last week is an eye opener for millions. Most of us know what disgusting racists most of the left is made up of but their demonization and lynching (Dems are really good at that) of a succesful and rich black man just for not toeing the line is a revealaton for millions.

And it shows that even if you supported Hillary the second you exhibit any wrong thoughts the left will shred you.

It's disgusting and hilarious at the same time and the ONLY thing the left will accomplish will be to harden Kanye resolve.

These people are stupid.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join