It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump doctor Bornstein says White House aide 'raided' office to take president's medical files

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

why don't you ask Kanye how the death threats are going for not being anti Trump?

I can't - Kanye's sitting in a corner, wearing a dunce's cap, being educated about how slavery was never a 'choice', because he's an idiot.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The wording of the letter would suggest that is true.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yeah heard that on radio 4 this morning in the car.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Private Citizen Trump wrote a letter stating that he was in excellent health? From what we've seen, Donald is RIGHT AGAIN. This President runs circles around employees and staffers half his age.

Like tax returns, the health-status letters are optional. Maybe Mueller can add those questions to his interrogation, and make himself look even more desperate.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Private Citizen Trump wrote a letter stating that he was in excellent health?

Presidential candidate Donald Trump fabricated a letter supposedly from his doctor stating there were no issues with his health should he become President.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

This could turn out very bad for the President if what the Doctor says is true

You can’t just march in and take your medical records, you can get a copy but not the original

Without a court order this must be braking the law

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Private Citizen Trump wrote a letter stating that he was in excellent health? From what we've seen, Donald is RIGHT AGAIN. This President runs circles around employees and staffers half his age.

Like tax returns, the health-status letters are optional. Maybe Mueller can add those questions to his interrogation, and make himself look even more desperate.

Are we talking about the same Donald Trump here? Because Trump can't simply declare himself the healthiest person to ever be President or run for President and not have people crack up laughing. He's an overweight man on hair growth drugs who doesn't exercise. Obama played basketball with his staffers. Trump would never do that.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

You can’t just march in and take your medical records, you can get a copy but not the original

Very bad? How so?

Thr POTUS health records arent national security?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Sillyolme

You must surely respect his right to medical privacy? If not....then you dont respect yours either.

Absolutely.

Trump dictated his own Letter of Health for the public and had the Doctor sign it.
After he gets elected, he sends his personal security chief and a team to the Doctors office to collect all of his medical records.
His current WH doctor is enduring some ethical inquiries of his own right now, including from VP Pence's team.

Nothing to see here. Just another day in Trump's WH. Lies and more lies.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
a reply to: Southern Guardian

So I'm supposed to be upset that a human being collected their medical records from their doctor?

I've done this several times as I changed my residence and so my gaggle of doctors ... I'm also a "large man" ... so does that make me something of a rapest? Did I violette my old doctor's by asking for medical records? I feel so ashamed now

You got copies. You didn't steal the originals, without leaving copies.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Very bad? How so?

Thr POTUS health records arent national security?

The POTUS lied to the American Public about his health.
The letter he provided attesting to his health was actually dictated by him and signed by the loony doctor.
His current Doctor is undergoing an internal IG investigation.

I think if Police Officers, Soldiers et al. need to pass a verifiable credible health exam, then the President should also.
It doesn't need to be public, but he needs an independent and credible exam.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join