It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump doctor Bornstein says White House aide 'raided' office to take president's medical files

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Doctor's also saying that he didn't write the letter.

Jim Sciutto Verified account @jimsciutto

Breaking: President Trump dictated 2015 letter his doctor wrote declaring him the “healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency” says letter’s author Dr. Harold Bornstein. “He dictated that whole letter. I didn't write that letter," Bornstein told CNN’s @MarquardtA

7:09 PM - 1 May 2018

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This seems quite fishy actually.

This doctor runs around telling people what med's he prescribed in violation of the HIPAA rules and then claims the HIPAA rules were violated when at the request of the patient, his files were moved? I'd imagine the attorney had a power of attorney in hand.

This smells like more, wait for this, meaningless propaganda.

Do you guys really base voting and opinions on this crap? No doubt all Presidents would take control of their medical records, unless they were stupid of course. Leaving them were anyone in a doctors office could access them would not be smart.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

there's a simple explanation for all of it, the letter claiming tump's the healthiest president ever, the doctor's forgetfulness when it came to the laws concerning patient confidentiality, along with this "raid"...
maybe the good doctor has the original recipe for the gov't grade '___' from the 60's and well, he's going through life tripping his butt off and he just hallucinated the raid??
probably not though, guess I shouldn't be spreading misinformation, but the doctor does look like a leftover from the 60's flower power stoner's group. and this story is just too wild, even for trump.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
And apparently Trump dictated the "healthiest president ever elected" letter to Dr. Bornstein.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

And tonight it's revealed Trump in 2015 dictated his own "glowing health"-whatever letter to Dr. Stoner... told him change a few things, Dr. said ya can't say that.. or this...

Regardless. Heard on more than several stations tonight so....

Whats the REAL health status of Grandpa T? If I had to respond to a 911 call for him... I'd need to know to treat him...so....

EMT

edit on 1-5-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

So I'm supposed to be upset that a human being collected their medical records from their doctor?

I've done this several times as I changed my residence and so my gaggle of doctors ... I'm also a "large man" ... so does that make me something of a rapest? Did I violette my old doctor's by asking for medical records? I feel so ashamed now

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Interesting! Sarah Huckabee Sander said, in a presser, that it was "standard operating procedure" for the White House to take possession of the President's Medical Records, so I guess HIPAA had nothing to do with it. Besides, the doctor who issued the public statement on Trump's health, said disclosing medications, especially innocuous and expected heir growth medication, is within the purvey of his report. The doctor said, in an interview, that disclosing those medications didn't violate HIPAA. So, there's that.

On another note, I just got my Medical Records from a doctor, that all he did was treat me for a torn Achilles tendon, and it was 101 pages! So Trump's file must be YUGE! They had mine digitally stored, as is our state law. I would imagine there are back-ups in some cloud somewhere, and in my insurance company's cache, my employer's insurance company's cache and their lawyer's and my lawdyer's cache. Dollars to donuts, there's a copy of Trump's medical records floating around somewhere. Maybe in Putin's cache.

edit on 1-5-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

" raided "

just WTF ????????

Saw this guy on CBS tonight saying how it left him feeling...long pause..."raped, afraid,...........and sad".

Was also talking openly about Dr/patient stuff, he left me with the sense he was playing it up quite a bit.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I would give you a thousand stars for posting that picture, if I could. "This guy" Thank you!! 😂

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

They release a medical report every year. Jesus the selective memories around here.
They didn't release his " medical records" by revealing by a drug he takes. It was in the statement released to the public.
This January we got another report on the president from the white house physicianq

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Disrespectful? Really?
The man is bald. He's lying to himself. That's disrespectful.
And let's be honest here...Trump does not have my respect.
In case there was any question.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
And apparently Trump dictated the "healthiest president ever elected" letter to Dr. Bornstein.

www.rawstory.com...

Why the hell would that doctor ADMIT releasing a letter that he didn't write/was dictated to him?

"I am a doctor with no professional integrity. My patients can call me up, tell me exactly what to say, and I will write that down, put my signature on it, and release it as my official testimony."

Why would a doctor reveal that about himself??

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You must surely respect his right to medical privacy? If not....then you dont respect yours either.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

And tonight it's revealed Trump in 2015 dictated his own "glowing health"-whatever letter to Dr. Stoner... told him change a few things, Dr. said ya can't say that.. or this...

Whats the REAL health status of Grandpa T? If I had to respond to a 911 call for him... I'd need to know to treat him...so....

EMT

See my post directly above. That makes no sense for the doctor, does it? Unless he wants to advertise himself as a completely sh$tty doctor?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

.. I'm also a "large man" ..

Hm. What kind of "large?"

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

www.rawstory.com...

Why the hell would that doctor ADMIT releasing a letter that he didn't write/was dictated to him?

"I am a doctor with no professional integrity. My patients can call me up, tell me exactly what to say, and I will write that down, put my signature on it, and release it as my official testimony."

Probably the same reason a coward would fake [lie] about having bonesuprs to evade the draft.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

www.rawstory.com...

Probably the same reason a coward would fake [lie] about having bonesuprs to evade the draft.

Well....not really. Faking bone spurs benefits the person dodging the draft.

Telling the world that you lied by "writing" a letter that you didn't write doesn't benefit anyone. It calls attention to himself as a fraud.

"Hey world: I'm a fraud. I didn't really write that letter. I'm a fraud."

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Having to heard this the following can be stated:

There is alot of information that is not stated here. But the biggest problem here and the one that sticks out: If the patient did not show up to get his records, then why were the authorities not called and reports made?

After all this is and would be considered theft, and a violation of various laws, so why did the man not call the NYPD and swear out a complaint?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

EMT

See my post directly above. That makes no sense for the doctor, does it? Unless he wants to advertise himself as a completely sh$tty doctor?

I think that's been achieved today now.... I see maybe 30-40 Dr's in passing everyday, clinics, imaging and rehab centers, hospitals, longterm care homes.... but none I've noticed really like this doc.

Reminds me of the hippie days at the free clinics you'd go to for "scripts", birth control pills and penicillin for those then prevalent std's.

Always smoking a pipe in his office, but with yellow-brown fingertips... This is gonna be interesting. Hey! Maybe the doc's OK? We'll see.....

Thanks...

MS
edit on 1-5-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Doctor's also saying that he didn't write the letter.

we knew that, didn't we?

that letter had the greasy smell of trump's bigly vocabulary all over it

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join