It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump doctor Bornstein says White House aide 'raided' office to take president's medical files

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Why send somebody to do this I wonder? Raiding your trusted doctor for your medical files? I had to read this twice to make sure we're not talking about that same Trump doctor from 2016...

The incident, which Dr. Harold Bornstein described as a "raid," took place two days after Bornstein told a newspaper that he had prescribed a hair growth medicine for the president for years.

In an exclusive interview in his Park Avenue office, Bornstein told NBC News that he felt "raped, frightened and sad" when Keith Schiller and another "large man" came to his office to collect the president's records on the morning of Feb. 3, 2017. At the time, Schiller, who had long worked as Trump's bodyguard, was serving as director of Oval Office operations at the White House.

www.nbcnews.com...

Yes.... that same doctor from Trump who wrote that letter saying Trump would be the healthiest president in history. This guy:

I tell ya what, I'd feel violated too. As many of you may recall, reports were out that the doctor wrote the letter declaring the president's health while Trump's limo waited outside. Bornstein was Trump's personal physician for 35 years.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Another "perfect" diversion !!

Strategy Working.

😃✅

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Why send somebody to do this I wonder?

The incident, which Dr. Harold Bornstein described as a "raid," took place two days after Bornstein told a newspaper that he had prescribed a hair growth medicine for the president for years.

Perhaps because he broke doctor patient confidentiality , silly doctor.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
As any 15 dimensional chess master would do, this most likely means that Trump probably cleaned out his lawyer's office at the same time, Mueller had the FBI raid empty file cabinets on Trump, hahaha.
edit on 1-5-2018 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
There it is...Hairgate!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
There it is...Hairgate!

Trump probably told the doc, we are taking the files, tell em I use a hair tonic you'll win bigly, they will be climbing over each other to pay you cashhhhh.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
something stinks

more bs, I believe absolutely none of the attacks on Trump now

cried wolf to many times, you guys lost the plot

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

There it is...Hairgate!

Should have fired that quack long ago.....

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

There it is...Hairgate!

Should have fired that quack long ago.....

To be fair Dr.Bornstein's hair is pretty funky as well!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

The doctor has hair, trump does but not all over his head

With this Q stuff about he should shave his head like captain Picard

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Or changed medications. I saw that live. I almost choked. Time for him to do the shaved head I'm choosing baldness thing. Own it. His hair is actually just another lie he tells himself. That's really just sad.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Everybody knows he grows his hair on the lush banks of Norway.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

" raided "

just WTF ????????

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Aren’t medical records supposed to be confidential? I don’t recall any political candidates releasing their medical records.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Or changed medications. I saw that live. I almost choked. Time for him to do the shaved head I'm choosing baldness thing. Own it. His hair is actually just another lie he tells himself. That's really just sad.

what a nasty bunch, very disrespectful... typical of anti Trumpers always disrespecting everyone that doesn't agree with them because obviously they aren't human

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

what a nasty bunch, very disrespectful... typical of anti Trumpers always disrespecting everyone that doesn't agree with them because obviously they aren't human

Good evening Donald, don't you have some TV you should be watching as you guzzle your cheeseburgers?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Return-Dehumanization will surely learn em.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

All the loose ends need to be classified.
Nothing personal, just business.
S Service SOP.
I wouldn't be surprised if The Donald
will smooth this out in time.

S&F

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

why don't you ask Kanye how the death threats are going for not being anti Trump?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Yeah but it's there. All over his head and face. Lol

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join