It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally discovered the true roots of evil

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
And God created evil........

but the evil giants that needed killin........did you know they would eat others and drink blood.....and mixin with animalia

Steve Quale wrote the definitive book....it is rather thick and full of pictures the Smithsonian tried to hide....their sorry selves are in big trouble.........is it true..........there's 2100 pictures

in Texas we have 18 footers and the biggest is 34 feet

edit on 14-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
sorry I disagree!
Power is Evil. power corrupts.

humans like animals have a Alpha.
but humans are paranoid.
and a week human can have other evil people be loyal to him.
like a King or a pope.

just look at what Henry VIII of England did.
he made up his own religion so he could do what he likes.
6 wife's killed them and divorced't them.
the pope did not want him to do that as one
of the wife's was a tool of power over him.
but she did not give him a son.
Religion is just a tool to control the people.

It did use't to be real! a belief in the magic of cartion.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Evil - Service to Self - Only doing things that satisfy ones personal ego with disregard for anything else.

Good - Service to Others - Only doing things with that satisfy the needs of others with disregard for anything else.

Most people fall somewhere in between the two.
edit on 14-5-2018 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: urbanfox

Is free will the root of good and evil Could there be good or bad without free will?

The knowledge of what is good and what is evil is the same as the knowledge to do good and the knowledge to do evil. Adam and Eve experienced this also. Evil without the knowledge of Evil impossible. It simply would not exist. The only way Evil can exist is to be created and become law by knowledge. The Creator was not obligated to create evil but must create evil in order to have knowledge to choose between evil [permissive will] and love [perfect will]. Perfect love can not exist without the knowledge of its offender. All of our existence is opposed in like manner. Nothing exists except it has its offender. By this, it matters not that the offender be evil or good.

Some will choose love while some will choose hate. Those who chose hate do offend those who chose love while those who chose love will offend those who chose hate. This is not a simple matter for us to determine because of the mindsets of creation. To some, a matter can be evil and to others that same matter can by justified as being good or permitted. This then is the reason that a judgment at death is needful.

Regardless of what we determine as perfect will and permissive will, both are the direct result of a choice by the knowledge to choose. Love cannot be revealed except by the choice to hate. Once the choice to love has been instilled in the mind it will not negate the same choice to hate. This was shown in the war of the heavenly angels as evil was created. This then becomes a permanent portion of the creation both terrestrial and celestial.

As the celestial realm was first created and the creation was perfect, then evil was created and sin was chosen by some. The entire creation was given the same knowledge and yet some choose love while others choose hate. Those who chose love for the Creator still exist today with that same knowledge to either love or hate. That knowledge was not taken away from that celestial creation nor will it ever be taken away from the creation. If it had been taken away from the creation then it would not be love. It would cease to exist and become of non effect.

As we perish from the earth and enter the abode of love, the same applies to our spirit. We still have the choice to love or to hate and this mindset is forever. As we become as the angels are, love is instilled as His perfect will which has always been love.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
my reply will shock us...

God created evil.....had to i suppose

created evil on purpose

in Scripture is where this comes from.....

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
We humans dont know what true evil or true good is. That is like saying we know the moral and ethical code. We don't.

We base what is evil and what is good on Our needs and wants.

- Why do we need human rights?

- Why do we need animal rights?

- Why do we have to pay taxes?

- Why do we need a government?

- Why do we need thousends of laws? Are all these laws we have enforced formed to weed out evil? Probably not, because no law have a moral code or feeling towards you. Laws can not have a moral feeling at all. Laws can not have feelings.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It's going to sound weird but I think everyone needs to discover their own path regarding good and evil. I just realized mine, whereas I know it would not work for others. We're all different perspectives of the same thing, I refer you to the trope of the blind men feeling the elephant (floppy ears, rigid tusk, massive legs) all describing something that sounds totally different but is the same. Maybe you're an ear guy, maybe you're a tusk guy, as long as it's the elephant

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Secretly.... The root of evil is All,
And not "The Root of All Evil."...

Stomach is the devil's way of pronouncing "ssss...toooo...muchhhhhh...."

Two things to learn. Too much. Good and evil.

How much of it is there to learn.... Tune in.

Good is only as good as you alone believe.
Evil is in the eye of the beholder, like all beauty.
It matters not what the Lord thinks. But only what you think.

If in search for evil.... go to the source and find the panic button. And see if it is what you think it is.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: urbanfox
Ok so that title has a pretty big promise to live up to and I am going to do my best to make it live up to it.
I know I will probably get a few haters hating and that's fine as long as their comments are kept on the subject , and they are as open-minded as they are as open-minded as they are able.

Ok so just to clarify and ensure we are on the same page I'm talking about organised evil here, The reasons for a individual's evil actions normally stem from the influence of :
organised evil ( I will go into this in a moment )
Mental health
Greed
Jealousy
Anger
(and sometimes if were honest) -Need
there may be other causes but that probably covers the bases

What is the difference between good and evil?

Good and evil are both very abstract concepts. Most philosophies accept the dualism of good and evil. Good coexists with evil and there can be no thing such as ‘good’ unless there is ‘evil’ and vice versa. From a society’s point of view, whatever is beneficial to general mankind is considered good and whatever is not in the interests of the general mankind is considered evil. Therefore, labeling any action as good or evil is clearly based upon one’s perception and judgment. Society has made laws based on precedents of what it has viewed as good and evil. However, these perceptions keep changing with different generations. For instance, it was once considered sacrilege by most societies and religions to abort a fetus. Yet, now with developments in ultrasound technology that can immediately detect any abnormality in the growth of the fetus, more and more couples are deciding to abort a fetus that is not viable as it spares both the child and the parents a lot of pain and misery. Again, the absence of light cannot be called darkness. Just because the human eye cannot penetrate through the darkness, it does not mean it is ‘dark’. What can be concluded is that the difference between good and evil is not absolute but is relative and of degree. Read more: Difference Between Good and Evil | Difference Between www.differencebetween.net...

Ok so from the above I think most of us would agree that basically Good is what is beneficial to common man and evil is what is not.

Organised evil.
Ok so where here does it come from? ....I'm gonna draw fire here but there's no other way to put it - Religion is at the heart of organised evil.
Don't get me wrong ....I am not saying those that follow a particular religion are evil... its the fact that religion creates a divide among mankind having Faith. I believe Man had a common faith... probably fairly basic, partly because we need/ want to think we are looked after and that there is a reason for life death etc ... maybe its based on a truth of a supreme being or multiple beings or maybe none at all that doesn't matter right now, Imagine a world where we all had a common purpose and had faith that we were being looked after. How do you govern such a diverse world where everyone will help out anyone else because they know when they need help it will be given back.

So along comes a guy who says to his Village, our god is the best god and the vilage on the hill worship another god that wants to rape and pillage us ...now he can manipulate his people into attacking the other village and he can take the horses and the pretty daughter he wants because it is ( his gods) will that he should .

I hope you are all following me so far? ....

The emotions you described results from not believing in love. When you believe in love you will forgive anyone for any sin and you will do this expecting nothing in return. When you believe in love, you hate what is evil. Love and evil both come from within. There is no requirement for someone to believe in love, but if you do not trust the love you believe in with your life (which comes from within you personally) then you will not be able to understand what you beieve in and will never stop doubting. Not believing in love allows for evil to take its place. Evil comes from within those that do not believe on love.
edit on 18-5-2018 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join