It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democratic Party is Collapsing, Blue Wave in Peril?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

To Most Americans who are Registered Voters , it's All About who puts More Money in your Pocket as Opposed to who takes the Most Out . in 2018 , do the Political Math , the Dims are in Big Trouble , they Sorely Lack a Cohesive Political Message that the Ones who Actually Vote out there would give a Rats Ahass about Especially when it comes to the Illegal Alien Problem and the Growth of our Economy .

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The GOP threatening to cut back Medicare, Medicaid and privatize social security will spell their demise.

People vote in their own self interest. And with the aging of the American demographic, the dembs know who to appeal to.

Women, Minorities and geezerz...who does that leave?
edit on 1-5-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

no nation no borders AND free stuff for everyone

now get to work because the entire world is coming here for a free ride on your back, American

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

no nation no borders AND free stuff for everyone

now get to work because the entire world is coming here for a free ride on your back, American

" no nation no borders AND free stuff for everyone

now get to work because the entire world is coming here for a free ride on your back, American "

Geez , that could Actually be the Blue Wave Mantra for 2018 !

Meanwhile , Average Mr. and Mrs. America do Want More " Stuff ", but Realize it has to be Obtained by the Sweat of their Own Brow , and Not through Political Party Charity .....

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

The national average is 37,000. What you've listed is almost ten fold? Did you add an extra zero on accident?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

why don't you go look at any college in your area and figure it out for yourself

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

If I had a dollar for every time some said the republican or democratic party was "collapsing"

I would be a very rich man.

Those two parties will be at each others throats till the day america falls.
And then afterwords it will be those same two parties that will claim to be best at picking up the ashes.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

White males are not welcome among the Democrats,

WOW,You have some source for that "fact"? or just spewing BS?...

Lets look at the building trades unions. Not a large portion of the population to be sure. (I am sure you hate unions though) Majority white males.... Now how many republican candidates do you think the building trades unions are supporting? I am going to go with... none, nada, zip,zilch....

Maybe you can look far and wide and find a pro labor, pro union republican somewhere now that the democrats don't want us.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

um, ok where did i say i supported free stuff or whatever?

i personally believe only elderly and disabled till the point of truly being unable to work should get any government assistance, i think poor and immigrants should work themselves out of poverty.

i never supported anything leaning towards dependence on the state, a wisely regulated free market is the only way to prosperity.
edit on 1-5-2018 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The whole world is pretty much far right right now. America. Turkey. Israel. Britain. France. It's crazy.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Anyone who truly thinks there will be and end to the Democrats, is horribly delusional, or just plain stupid.

It always goes back and forth. Prepare your delusional/stupid selves for that.

I agree.

There will always be people that want to take from others raither than work and shirk their personal responsibility ergo there will always be Democrats.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jumanji

even our left is pretty right wing compared to other western nations so that's not saying much.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I have. A four year degree at our most prestigious state university costs $14,000 per year (including all school costs like books and fees) That's $56,000 for a degree. Our most prestigious private university costs 12,000 and that includes room and board. So that's $48,000 for a degree. Even stanford is only $48k/yr which works out to $196k for the degree, but they only allow about 5k students per year, so your regular schmo isn't racking up that kind of debt (which is still only 2/3's your crazy estimate).

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

When did the left last have control?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The Democratic Party is Collapsing, Blue Wave in Peril?

Don't bet on it.

The DP is like a bad case of herpes.

They will never go away.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnRiggs

So you got nothing beyond your feels. Gotcha. If you're so embarrassed and there's no anchor tied to your ass, feel free to leave. Otherwise, he is the POTUS and your two options are doing nothing and liking it.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
DNC is asking Hillary for refund of unspent campaign funds. They're BROKE.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

never mind, that's off topic anyway.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: okrian

The left of this country also knows that the Democrats are center-right republicans in disguise.

What do you consider center right that the democrats support?

That's easy - bombing Syria without any evidence.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

... really? So because your union says you should vote dem, the dems like you?
Tell me, when I say "You're a white male" what do you think? Am I friendly to you? Why do you think I am or am not? Where did that feeling originate?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join