It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pal BUSTED in sex trafficking cult link

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The child trafficking foundation?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Who was it that said...

If she wasn't my daughter, I'd date her? Oh right...

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What a stupid point!

I use to go to the nursing home with my toddler brother.

DO you know how many old women, some of them related to us, would say things like "Oh you are so cute I just want to marry you right now!" to my little brother?

Call the authorities right? Must be a group of pedophile grannies!
edit on 1-5-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Seeing as this is about one of his acquaintances that is pretty irrelevant. Same as the other thread.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
What is amusing, and what I have always found amusing, is the premise that Political parties are like sports teams.

IMO, it isn't about the teams, it is about the players and their misdeeds.

Anyone who traffics humans and molests kids should be hung upon irrefutable evidence.

People are so hung up on the TEAM when anyone can say they are part of it, scumbag and saint alike.

Keep your eyes focused on the prize, and stop worrying about the partisan BS.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
WTF

Who and what is this thread about?

What is with the rodger stone talk and why on earth is anyone trying to tie this person to the president simply because they are in the real estate business.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

What a stupid point!

I use to go to the nursing home with my toddler brother.

DO you know how many old women, some of them related to us, would say things like "Oh you are so cute I just want to marry you right now!" to my little brother?

Call the authorities right? Must be a group of pedophile grannies!

What a stupid analogy. I was just showing the character of the man and the type of pervs he associates with. Roger Stone and J. Epestien...You are known by the company you keep.
edit on 1-5-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Seeing as this is about one of his acquaintances that is pretty irrelevant. Same as the other thread.

Yeah, but somehow this one garnered 4 pages from the defense team to deflect and re-appropriate ...

There's a difference between a cult-like mentality, where one can never be wrong , and where the other is always wrong even by proxy.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Yeah, but somehow this one garnered 4 pages from the defense team to deflect and re-appropriate ...

There's a difference between a cult-like mentality, where one can never be wrong , and where the other is always wrong even by proxy.

lol, you literally just described yourself, furthermore, you proved the poster right when you decided to slap more bull# on with an irrelevant response 😌

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: odzeandennz

lol, you literally just described yourself, furthermore, you proved the poster right when you decided to slap more bull# on with an irrelevant response 😌

Exactly. Ya'll are mirrors of each other. And you can't see it. Amazing.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

The truth is trump and bill pal around in the same circles and have many of the same friends.

I think the op is just trying to bring attention to this.

In that hillary thread he said this and was asked to give us more details.

This thread was by request.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Was the hillay thread about this also political trolling?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Is that what you said in the similar hillary thread?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Did you call the person that started the similar hillary thread a crybaby?

In that thread the op was asked for more details about trumps connection to this.
So he made a thread about it.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Funny how so many people are here to complain about a thread being made instead of debating the information being shown.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnRiggs

who is more likely to be surrounded by pervs, the witch or the man accused of sexual assault himself?

You mean Bill?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
How does this implicate Trump? Seems you intentionally created a misleading thread unless I'm missing something here.

Try harder.
Thats kinda the point. The OP is total Anti Trump, strange considering its a foreigner, why they love to interject into our politics is beyond me, sounds like they should focus on the local instead.

But hey, thats how, "tit for tac" works. Thats my own saying, I added tac because thats what this is 😋

You think non-Americans should stick to non-American politics and stay out of American politics?

Please explain. I'm very patient, so I don't mind waiting for your response.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Closed
Please continue here.

Spinoffs to counter other threads are not allowed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join