It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pal BUSTED in sex trafficking cult link

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Don't you just love how Trump fanbois jump into a thread pretending not to care about the topic, yet are obviously triggered.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Chadwickus
You have to weigh the benefits against the negatives. In President Trump's case, the benefits he's bringing to the USA and world, far outweigh negatives. A wise investment by any standards. (Unless you're lazy and poor)

So...sex crimes ought to be judged based upon the political persuasion of the accused?
Um...what country is it you live in?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Not to mention they are in this complaining about about the fact that the connection is not that big but are most likely in the other thread regarding Clinton, cheering it on despite it being basically the same thing.

I guess what is good for the goose is not for the gander.

They get mad when you use their propaganda tactics against them.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Clinton is scum, there is not doubt about that but out of the two, who is more likely to be surrounded by pervs, the witch or the man accused of sexual assault himself?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnRiggs

They get mad when you use their propaganda tactics against them.

Ha! Yes, they certainly do! They’re like, “when we do it, it’s important and true, but when you do it, you’re just being a busybody crybaby.” No end to the entertainment here.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnRiggs
Don't you just love how Trump fanbois jump into a thread pretending not to care about the topic, yet are obviously triggered.

Sort of like a Hillary fanbois who was so triggered by another thread he had to create his own?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
this is just as legit as the other thread. if you don't like it then you're planting that flag firmly in 'trump right or wrong' territory and facts don't matter to you...

...but we knew that already

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I hate the cow.

But truth trumps unfounded witch hunts.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

The slideshow, apparently, has 2 photos "redacted" with captions missing. I wonder if they received threats of defamation lawsuit from the famous persons pictured in the missing slides?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: notsure1

HA HA! Tit for tat, huh? Kind of like this thread, isn’t it?

Very much an "I know you are but what am I", scenario.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
How does this implicate Trump? Seems you intentionally created a misleading thread unless I'm missing something here.

Try harder.
Thats kinda the point. The OP is total Anti Trump, strange considering its a foreigner, why they love to interject into our politics is beyond me, sounds like they should focus on the local instead.

What makes you think we don't? BTW why do some Americans say this same thing over and over then make threads about something in say Switzerland and then condemn them that they should be more American?

It’s a dumb argument

Why is where you are from make your opinion any less valid?

I for one enjoy getting opinions from people all around the world

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
How does this implicate Trump? Seems you intentionally created a misleading thread unless I'm missing something here.

Try harder.
Thats kinda the point. The OP is total Anti Trump, strange considering its a foreigner, why they love to interject into our politics is beyond me, sounds like they should focus on the local instead.

What makes you think we don't? BTW why do some Americans say this same thing over and over then make threads about something in say Switzerland and then condemn them that they should be more American?

LOL that is rich..

Ain't it though? Get all up in our junk and then tell us to mind our own business? How 'Merican.

This thread is all the proof I need posted by a BRIT and a Canadian in here crying all about our POTUS.

Pretty sure Chad is an Aussie and I haven't mentioned Trump. So...

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
this is just as legit as the other thread. if you don't like it then you're planting that flag firmly in 'trump right or wrong' territory and facts don't matter to you...

...but we knew that already

I agree with you in principle

However the Clinton friend in the other thread has been named in a civil suit regarding the cult, I am not sure stone has been named

But yes, if it’s legitimate to point out one sides association in this manner, why not the other?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

LOL well then you have been off topic the whole thread..

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

ooh, this post is going in my scrapbook

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: Grambler

ooh, this post is going in my scrapbook

Could be the start of a dramatic change for me!

By the end of the day I could be a vegan peacenik listening to poetry!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

LOL well then you have been off topic the whole thread..

Nah. I just came in late to deal with the whining.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Metallicus

So tired of this "triggered" BS. I don't care what side you're on. It's just one side mirroring the other, mirroring the other, mirroring the other ad infinitum.

On and on and on...

I wish all of you would just STFU. Yes, yes I know. I'm "triggered". Whatever. Or, my head has been hurting for two days and I'm just so sick of you sh*theads.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Oh yes, there’ve been plenty of threads by Americans criticizing countries like Germany, UK, France, etc. for letting refugees in. Like it’s any of their business...pfffft.

Nah, we only fought 2 world wars to keep the European status quo.
America has no vested interest.
Where else can we get real classical Western culture?
Being at Oktoberfest with people speaking Urdu isn't quite the same.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join