It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pal BUSTED in sex trafficking cult link

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Tying people to a legitimate (or seemingly so) "Executive success course" and/or NXIVM is a pretty slanderous method of reporting. If you can't specifically tie someone to a sex cult don't mention the name. This is implied guilt by association but I see by some responses nobody cares so long as they feel this is something that smears Trump. I don't like Trump in many ways but let's be honest at least.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I remember time when Chadwickus was kind of a role model. My how the mighty have fallen.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I remember time when Chadwickus was kind of a role model. My how the mighty have fallen.

Rising above.

You must have missed the equally...no...more tenuous (as that one is sincere) thread trying to link Hillary to NXIVM.

Maybe you actually think that thread is role model worthy though?

I just don’t know with Trump supporters these days...

edit on 1/5/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

It was that interview he did, wasn't it?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
How does this implicate Trump? Seems you intentionally created a misleading thread unless I'm missing something here.

Try harder.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Lead by example was what I had in my mind. If I got all worked up about every thread I thought was garbage, I'd likely have severe mental issues and move to West Orange or some other crazy place. This type of thing just seems like what a squirley teenage girl might do. Just sad to see things degrade this much.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

If I got all worked up about every thread I thought was garbage, I'd likely have severe mental issues and move to West Orange or some other crazy place.

Don't get any ideas Chad, the inn is full up here.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
How does this implicate Trump? Seems you intentionally created a misleading thread unless I'm missing something here.

Try harder.
Thats kinda the point. The OP is total Anti Trump, strange considering its a foreigner, why they love to interject into our politics is beyond me, sounds like they should focus on the local instead.

But hey, thats how, "tit for tac" works. Thats my own saying, I added tac because thats what this is 😋
edit on 1-5-2018 by Arnie123 because: Meh

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Anti Trump supporters actually.

They’re the epitome of fanbois.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well if you hurry up and put Hillary in jail already with real, tangible evidence, I wouldn’t have to constantly call out all the inane attempts that are made by you lot.

Simples.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Chadwickus

Isn’t there already a thread on this where you could have put your political trolling? Although, I do appreciate you exposing yourself as a child of perhaps 8-10.

he even used a the link I posted in that thread to run and start his own cry baby thread..

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Try harder.
Thats kinda the point. The OP is total Anti Trump, strange considering its a foreigner, why they love to interject into our politics is beyond me, sounds like they should focus on the local instead.

What makes you think we don't? BTW why do some Americans say this same thing over and over then make threads about something in say Switzerland and then condemn them that they should be more American?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Try harder.

What makes you think we don't? BTW why do some Americans say this same thing over and over then make threads about something in say Switzerland and then condemn them that they should be more American?

LOL that is rich..

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Try harder.

Because O'Doyle Rules!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Oh yes, there’ve been plenty of threads by Americans criticizing countries like Germany, UK, France, etc. for letting refugees in. Like it’s any of their business...pfffft.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Try harder.

LOL that is rich..

Ain't it though? Get all up in our junk and then tell us to mind our own business? How 'Merican.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: intrepid

Oh yes, there’ve been plenty of threads by Americans criticizing countries like Germany, UK, France, etc. for letting refugees in. Like it’s any of their business...pfffft.

Maybe 1 for every 10 threads from people from other countries bitching just about our gun laws.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Try harder.

LOL that is rich..

Ain't it though? Get all up in our junk and then tell us to mind our own business? How 'Merican.

If we didnt have to see all you foreigners crying about our guns and our POTUS every 5 minutes maybe we would not feel the need to show you how screwed up your country really is..

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

HA HA! Tit for tat, huh? Kind of like this thread, isn’t it?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Try harder.

LOL that is rich..

This thread is all the proof I need posted by a BRIT and a Canadian in here crying all about our POTUS.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join