It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pal BUSTED in sex trafficking cult link

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Tick tock as they say...

Long time political advisor and friend of president Donald Trump has been linked to the sex cult NXIVM.

Quite clearly, this implicates Trump to having full knowledge of these goings on, maybe even partaking himself.

The swamp ain't draining, its overflowing!

www.timesunion.com...

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I kinda really don't get this. Just read this post, "Hillary pal BUSTED in sex trafficking cult link".

Is all this Trump -v- Hillary just Tit for Tat?

Asked kindly,

regards,

bally

edit on 1-5-2018 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

A social experiment mixed with some lampooning mixed in for good measure

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

You might actually quote the premise to this:

The for-profit corporation NXIVM is based on a self-improvement curriculum called "Rational Inquiry." Other high-profile names — including Republican campaign strategist and self-described political "dirty trickster" Roger Stone, former State Majority Leader Joe Bruno, former state Health Commissioner Antonia Novello, and writer-producer Mark Vicente — have taken NXIVM's executive success courses or were found to have ties to the organization, according to Times Union reporting.

It'd be interesting what coverage Infowars has given all this since is became a thing on peoples radars as of recent.

And wowzers:

A NXIVM leader and venture capitalist, Emiliano Salinas is the son of former Mexican President Carlos Salinas. His connections to NXIVM are detailed in the 2015 Times Union report "NXIVM hacked billionaire's emails with Hillary Clinton, world leaders." Officials for the Mexican branch of NXIVM's Executive Success Programs, which Salinas heads, recently said their operations may be turned over to another corporation.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

You have to weigh the benefits against the negatives. In President Trump's case, the benefits he's bringing to the USA and world, far outweigh negatives. A wise investment by any standards. (Unless you're lazy and poor)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Okay, thankyou for your reply,

I'll go back to researching Australian and New Zealand history. WHAAA!

Kind regards and

bally

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You also have to hold everyone to the same standards.

The people that dont are the problem as much as the politician etc. Because when a "leader" isnt checked by his own people he know he can run amok (criticisms from the other team are 100% ignored).
edit on 1-5-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm sure there's someplace on the planet like that. But that someplace isn't the USA.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Are we talking about this Roger Stone:

Donald Trump says he has fired his longtime friend and key adviser Roger Stone amid the increasingly bitter fallout from the billionaire's comments aimed at Megyn Kelly.

The two combustible men parted ways after Trump boorishly appeared to claim on CNN that the Fox News anchor gave him a rough ride during the GOP debate on Thursday because she was menstruating.

'He is losing his grip on reality': Top advisor quits Trump's turbulent run for President over Megyn Kelly row and launches astonishing televised attack on the campaign - but tycoon says he was FIRED - Daily Mail

Both Donald J. Trump and political strategist Roger Stone agree they have parted ways. What they don’t agree on is when and how they did it.

Mr. Trump’s campaign aides announced on Saturday afternoon that he had fired Mr. Stone because the former Richard Nixon aide, one of the more colorful operatives in Republican politics, had sought attention for himself instead of for the candidate.

They said Mr. Stone had been fired on Friday. But close associates of Mr. Stone, who was a top adviser to Mr. Trump in 2011 when he publicly considered a presidential campaign before deciding against it, said he told them that he had resigned early Saturday morning, before the Trump campaign’s announcement.

Did Roger Stone Jump, or Was He Pushed From Donald Trump’s Campaign? - NY Times

Looks like he continued to muddy waters after he parted ways with the Trump campaign, though not as part of the Trump organization.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I could care less what party or candidate these people are affilated with.

If they committed these sex crimes that are being alleged, let them go down for it.

will however continue to give the presumption of innocence for people on all sides until proven guilty.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

"The exposing of a false-flag"

-- by Will E. Fly

🔑💡🤦

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Isn’t there already a thread on this where you could have put your political trolling? Although, I do appreciate you exposing yourself as a child of perhaps 8-10.
edit on 2018/5/1 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

As a new Zealander ,you won't be researching very long. A few races landed before the Maori,they got eaten,and NZ has been claimed by Maoris being a so called nindigenous people,from there its about paying money to tribes that rip off their own people.....rinse and repeat,then biff the rights of any NZ'er out with the dirty water.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You have to weigh the benefits against the negatives. In President Trump's case, the benefits he's bringing to the USA and world, far outweigh negatives. A wise investment by any standards. (Unless you're lazy and poor)

You're such a hack.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Let’s say that it’s true that Trump is involved with NXIVM, which I highly doubt by the way, and it’s exposed that he partook in the sordid behaviour that they’ve been accused of, you’d turn a blind eye to it, because he’s a good president?

Wowsers.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

If they committed these sex crimes that are being alleged, let them go down for it.

will however continue to give the presumption of innocence for people on all sides until proven guilty.

It’s a shame that a very vocal group here don’t share that sentiment, isn’t it?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: Grambler

It’s a shame that a very vocal group here don’t share that sentiment, isn’t it?

I don't quite get how you arrived at that conclusion. I would be willing to bet that damn near everybody here shares that sentiment.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

There’s a post in this very thread that doesn’t share that sentiment...

This One

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Ummm...I thought these tit for tat mirror threads were taboo here on ATS...

Lets see how long this one stays up...

YouSir

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join