It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extinction of living creatures?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I dony know the answer to my question so im hoping a few of you experts on here will be able to add some facts and some history to it?

What are the species of mammals ,fish,insects,reptiles etc that are the most indanger of becoming extinct and for what reasons?..(de-forestation,pollution etc)

regards.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Here you go a link that has lots of facts on this .Ps to wright all the animals having problems would take a week. www.newcelebritystudios.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
thanks scimity,what i was actually hoping for was people here on ats who maybe had a special intrest in a species or field and would post the facts on induvidual items?...thanks for the link though.

regards.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I read something that made me real sad the other month ago. I don't know if any of you are birdlovers, I am. I am not one to go hiking around birdwatching or anything, nor am I one that would ever keep one in a cage, I just love the sound of them singing and seeing them fly around, the buzz of life aorund you, another reason I hate winter really.
Anyways what I read was within 50 years a qurater of all bird species will be extinct and that by the end of the century only a quarter will be left mostly functionally extinct. I think this is terrible, I'm sorry I can't privide a link, it was in the Herald Tribune probably a month or so ago.

top topics

join