It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Are The Questions that Bob Mueller Wants President Trump to Answer.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
nytimes.com...

In January, Mr. Trump’s lawyers gave Mr. Mueller several pages of written explanations about the president’s role in the matters the special counsel is investigating. 

seems trump has cooperated and given answers....

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You haven't ever confirmed a leak from mueller. You just believe that Mueller was the source because of your choice of source material. But actually no..no leaks from the investigation. They are ALL from the back biting staff of the inept whitehouse.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I never lie. You just don't research so you think I do. I don't pull news out of my ass . I actually study and research and #ing work pretty hard to stay informed. You again are insulting me not because of what I've said but because you don't LIKE what I've said. Go away you little baby I'm sick of you.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You haven't ever confirmed a leak from mueller. You just believe that Mueller was the source because of your choice of source material. But actually no..no leaks from the investigation. They are ALL from the back biting staff of the inept whitehouse.

hmm mrs no source attacking sources
nice
guess the texting people and mccabe were not on muellers team now?

but you saw that on the magic picture box tho right?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Ha ha. So outside his legal team but still from his side. Now the clerks are going against him. Love it.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

McCabe wasn't on Muellers team. Where did THAT come from. Ha ha ha.
The questions were written by trumps lawyers from their notes on discussions with Mueller.
How could Muellers team leak questions written by trumps lawyers. Get a clue.

It's unclear to whom Trump was referring about the leak. On Monday evening, a source reiterated to CNN that the questions had been written by Trump's legal team, extrapolating from topics discussed with the special counsel, and confirmed the accuracy of topics as reported on by The New York Times

www.cnn.com...

And I really don't get your whole I don't provide sources #. I do. Except I can't when the source is my opinion which it seems is what you have the most issues with.
I have your number buddy. You're a game player.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

These Q-uestions look more like "rea-search" from FusionGPS and Perkins-Coie.

😎

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I stopped watching Sesame Street when my kids got too old.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
nytimes.com...

In January, Mr. Trump’s lawyers gave Mr. Mueller several pages of written explanations about the president’s role in the matters the special counsel is investigating. 

seems trump has cooperated and given answers....

No, he did not. You did not quote the entire context of what was written at your source.

In January, Mr. Trump’s lawyers gave Mr. Mueller several pages of written explanations about the president’s role in the matters the special counsel is investigating. Concerned about putting the president in legal jeopardy, his lead lawyer, John Dowd, was trying to convince Mr. Mueller he did not need to interview Mr. Trump, according to people briefed on the matter.

Mr. Mueller was apparently unsatisfied. He told Mr. Dowd in early March that he needed to question the president directly to determine whether he had criminal intent when he fired Mr. Comey, the people said.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

oh did they not provide answers?
it may not have been to muellers full satisfaction, but they were still cooperating

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I can't believe that anyone would still be against Comey's firing after everything that has come out about him.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

a reply to: theantediluvian

because he has NO EVIDENCE trump committed any crime
if trump simply keeps his yap shut mueller dries up and blows away

The NYT article actually pretty much rules out the Mueller team:

“What efforts were made to reach out to Mr. Flynn about seeking immunity or possible pardon?” Mr. Mueller planned to ask, according to questions read by the special counsel investigators to the president’s lawyers, who compiled them into a list. That document was provided to The Times by a person outside Mr. Trump’s legal team.

The questions were conveyed orally to Trump's lawyers. The actual list that was leaked was compiled by Trump's legal team. This all took place before Dowd quit Trump.

How would the Mueller team have the list as compiled by Trump's legal team to leak? Short answer: they wouldn't.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump should agree to meet with Mueller. He should not agree to questioning.
Because Mueller team has not shown the president did anything wrong . They want to question him as at worst away to entrap him or at the least as a fishing expedition. Sessions needs to wake up and realize Mueller is out to railroad the potus and therefore needs to be shutdown.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

outside trumps legal team....that is a lot of possibilities
does not say outside muellers team tho?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Grab the bait, the tackle, and lets troll the deep waters for the big fish. It been clear since the beginning that this is a fishing expedition, and Trump and his lawyers should refuse any and all questions of this sort.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

oh did they not provide answers?
it may not have been to muellers full satisfaction, but they were still cooperating

Did you not read your own source?

John Dowd, was trying to convince Mr. Mueller he did not need to interview Mr. Trump

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

the fact that this was made public tells all we need to know
mueller has no actual case and is begging for public opinion
mueller has shown his incompetence and should be removed

The format of the questions strongly suggest these were notes taken by Trump's legal team.

The NYTs also inferred the source was not the Special Counsel.

Trump has a serious issue in that some on his legal team are not working in his best interest.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Apparently this detail is lost because it doesn't fit the story they wish to tell themselves. So the leak HAS TO HAVE COME FROM MUELLER. Of course...

Trumps cries about the leak being disgraceful on Twitter is just him spiking the ball. Oh look what they're doing. When the leak came from his own people.

link   

providing written answers is not cooperation?

link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I can't believe that anyone would still be against Comey's firing after everything that has come out about him.

I can't believe people still believe all of the lies and disinformation that has been put out there about Comey and the entire situation.

If there is one thing that people do not seem to understand, it's the concept of context.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join