It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Are The Questions that Bob Mueller Wants President Trump to Answer.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: soberbacchus

Giuliani is going to get Trump Subpoenaed.

That's a good thing, then it can go to the SCOTUS and get smashed into the dirt.

Both Nixon and Clinton were Subpoenaed in office.

Good luck with that.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Here is my list of demands if I was giulianni:
1) Letter of exoneration in hand before the interview
2) No recordings or notes
3) Not under oath
4) Any trump associates who want to sit in can do so and claim to be his attorney
5) Probe ends within 3 days of interview with release of exoneration letter

Good wish-list, but won't happen. Mueller is a former marine who would die to fulfill his mission, which is taking down this duly elected President.

Fire Rosenstein and the #3 guy at the DOJ (a Trump ally) can reign in Mueller...redirect the investigation back to it's original goals. President Trump said earlier today that he's considering taking a Presidential action.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: carewemust

It was just stated on Fox News.

That explains a lot.

You should treat your brain better.

Then don't ask me for links or sources any more. You'll be continually disappointed, lol.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Your source seems to Contradict itself?

If Loretta Lynch singed off on her Visa Parole why is Senator Grassley asking for documents explaining how she entered the country?

According to my AP Link she first requested Visa Parole from the NY AG so she could be part of her Russian Clients trial and the NY AG denied it (Preet Bahara).

She then applied to the State Department and got the Visa Parole.

thehill.com...

The Homeland Security Department confirmed Friday that Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya was granted special entry to the United States on multiple occasions in 2015 and 2016 at the request of the Justice Department.

So will you now direct your venom for allowing "a direct agent of the kremlin" into the united states at loretta lynch?

A federal prosecutor in the U.S. Attorney's office in Manhattan told the court in a hearing in January 2016 that the “extraordinary circumstances” parole request needed to be approved by Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

holy smokes ole "tarmac" lynch herself.....
guess she got some splainin to do about signing off on allowing "a direct agent of the kremlin" into the usa?

like i said go get your shine box

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Two things:
1) In the Nixon case, he was impeding an actual criminal investigation and only materials (not an appearance for questioning) were subpoenaed.
2) Had bill clinton challenged the subpoena, he would have won

Thomas Jefferson made it clear that a president cannot be forced to take time away from his job for testimony.

edit on 2-5-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't care if it would happen. I would make it very public that these were the circumstances that the president would be willing to meet under. These are the circumstances of the hillary clinton interview about her illegal server. I would refuse to submit to a double standard style interview.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

BTW - Think about this.

Trumps BFF Aras Agalarov who was responsible for setting up the Miss USA Pageant in 2013 in Russia for Trump.

Arranged a meeting with a Russian Agent working directly for Russia's Chief Prosecutor and Trump Jr.

The Talking Points for the meeting were literally authored by Russia's Chief Prosecutor.

Agalarov, Trump's BFF and orchestrator of the Miss Universe Pageant, works for the Kremlin

Thats not the only connection either. We know there were atleast 2 more people he was talking to that never get talked about by anyone. Klyushin and Rykov. One of them ( I cant remember which now) posted pics on Instagram of them meeting with Trump in 2013 discussing Trump Tower Moscow, they were named in the Panama Papers as agents of the Kremlin, I believe largely in the social media manipulation realm. One of them also told an interview he intentionally tried to rig the election for Trump. I feel like their names are going to come up before all this is said and done. One of them also happens to be owner of the largest brothel in Moscow lol.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
thehill.com...

The Homeland Security Department confirmed Friday that Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya was granted special entry to the United States on multiple occasions in 2015 and 2016 at the request of the Justice Department.

So will you now direct your venom for allowing "a direct agent of the kremlin" into the united states at loretta lynch?

She was granted a visa Parole to attend court in US when she was registered as the Attorney for a Russian that was sued in US Courts.

That Parole WAS NOT issued in June when the Trump Jr. Meeting took place.
The NY AG denied the visa since she was not a part of the trial anymore.

So no. DOJ did not grant the June Meeting Visa. And past Visa Paroles were standard as she was an attorney for a Russian Client going to trial in the USA and no, there is no evidence that Loretta Lynch had anything to do with it.

A federal prosecutor in the U.S. Attorney's office in Manhattan told the court in a hearing in January 2016 that the “extraordinary circumstances” parole request needed to be approved by Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

There is no evidence that she came in on an extraordinary visa.

You don't seem tethered to actual facts, time and logic here.

She was granted the Visa in June by someone at State after the DOJ (in the form of Preet Bahara) denied her visa.

* Meanwhile, there was ZERO CONFUSION in the email sent to Donny as to the purpose of her visit or her status as Russian Agent.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

www.zerohedge.com...

We look forward to the hearing where Lynch has to explain how she gave this "russian operative" special access to America, then lost track of her, only to discover her again via NSA intercepts, trying to pitch Magnitsky Act repeal to Trump Jr.

You believe what you like; Lynch has not denied granting her approval only not being responsible for "her travel plans".

Quite the double standard you have with respect to "a direct agent of the kremlin" and who gets trashed for speaking with them.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You guys want to stick it to russia? Afterall that's what this is about right, them ruining our government. Then drop the entire trump-russia narrative. Mueller, Comey, all of the intel agencies and the house intelligence committee have made it clear that the purpose of any russian interference was to sow discord and distrust in our institutions. Guess what they're succeeding all because of people like you.

Riddle me this, if putin comes out and says "I did it, I rigged the election" who will you believe?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
oh and you like nbc? they hate trump right???
www.nbcnews.com...

WASHINGTON — The information that a Russian lawyer brought with her when she met Donald Trump Jr. in June 2016 stemmed from research conducted by Fusion GPS, the same firm that compiled the infamous Trump dossier, according to the lawyer and a source familiar with the matter. In an interview with NBC News, Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya says she first received the supposedly incriminating information she brought to Trump Tower — describing alleged tax evasion and donations to Democrats — from Glenn Simpson, the Fusion GPS owner, who had been hired to conduct research in a New York federal court case.

hey now...simpson met with "a direct agent of the kremlin"?
holy smokes who else did this secret agent meet with???

This account casts Veselnitskaya's activities in a new light, challenging the notion that she was simply carrying talking points to Trump that originated with the Russian government. Veselnitskaya told NBC News she has been cooperating with the Senate Judiciary Committee, which is investigating how the Trump dossier was compiled. But she has not been contacted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, she said.

oh wow
senate judiciary committee.....
you still going to deny this occured?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

You guys want to stick it to russia? Afterall that's what this is about right, them ruining our government. Then drop the entire trump-russia narrative.

Absent gullible voters and corruptible politicians, Russia is powerless over our democracy.
No one needs to "stick it to Russia" We just need to worry about Politicians and Americans that actively commit crimes on Russia's behalf here in the states.

Mueller, Comey, all of the intel agencies and the house intelligence committee have made it clear that the purpose of any russian interference was to sow discord and distrust in our institutions.

Right. And Trump was the perfect recruit to get that done.
" sow discord and distrust in our institutions. "
It's his one consistent theme before and after the election.

Riddle me this, if putin comes out and says "I did it, I rigged the election" who will you believe?

I don't care what Putin says one way or another.
He is powerless to influence American Elections unless he has a Candidate in his pocket and Americans willing to work to further his campaign to debase America.

Debasing America, lessening our status in the world, shredding our credibility globally...Trump is Putin's dream come true.

I'd add the gullible right wing as a tool, but being gullible isn't a crime and doesn't look like it change anytime soon.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
oh and you like nbc? they hate trump right???
www.nbcnews.com...

WASHINGTON — The information that a Russian lawyer brought with her when she met Donald Trump Jr. in June 2016 stemmed from research conducted by Fusion GPS, the same firm that compiled the infamous Trump dossier, according to the lawyer and a source familiar with the matter. In an interview with NBC News, Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya says she first received the supposedly incriminating information she brought to Trump Tower — describing alleged tax evasion and donations to Democrats — from Glenn Simpson, the Fusion GPS owner, who had been hired to conduct research in a New York federal court case.

hey now...simpson met with "a direct agent of the kremlin"?
holy smokes who else did this secret agent meet with???

This account casts Veselnitskaya's activities in a new light, challenging the notion that she was simply carrying talking points to Trump that originated with the Russian government. Veselnitskaya told NBC News she has been cooperating with the Senate Judiciary Committee, which is investigating how the Trump dossier was compiled. But she has not been contacted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, she said.

oh wow
senate judiciary committee.....
you still going to deny this occured?

Bizarre.
"still deny" what occurred?

It's well know that Fusion GPS did Oppo Research for the Magnintisky Act.

What do you think you are saying?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Oh goodness, you talk about gullible and say this?

Debasing America, lessening our status in the world, shredding our credibility globally...Trump is Putin's dream come true.

As north korea gets rid of their nukes, releases prisoners, and ends their 70 year war you say our status is lessening and our credibility is shredded? As syria pays for crossing the red line set up by obama, our status is lessening? As NATO members begin to contribute more than they have in decades, you say our status is lessening and our credibility is shredded? As it's discovered that iran isn't keeping the obama deal that trump said they weren't keeping, our status is lessening and our credibility is shredded? As more countries follow our lead and leave the paris accord, our status is lessening and our credibility is shredded? As china reforms their trade practices to be more equal between our two countries, you say our status is lessening and our credibility is shredded? As ISIS has been destroyed after less than a year and a half, you say our status is lessening and our credibility is shredded?

He's been in office for 17 months! 17! look at that list of foreign policy progress and accomplishments. What were his predecessors FP accomplishments over 8 years!?!?!? Which war did he end? Which country did he denuclearize? Which red line did he hold to keep our credibility intact (gawd, he let russia take over part of the ukraine FFS. A ukraine we denuclearized decades before with the promise of protection AGAINST russia!)

Look, your disdain, hand fed to you by our media, does not translate into any global hatred. It's simply a facade pushed by the media to gullible people like you. Luckily you're the minority. Most people don't buy the BS the media sells. They can smell it a mile away.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Oh goodness, you talk about gullible and say this?

As north korea gets rid of their nukes, releases prisoners, and ends their 70 year war you say our status is lessening and our credibility is shredded?

As syria pays for crossing the red line set up by obama, our status is lessening? As NATO members begin to contribute more than they have in decades, you say our status is lessening and our credibility is shredded? As it's discovered that iran isn't keeping the obama deal that trump said they weren't keeping, our status is lessening and our credibility is shredded? As more countries follow our lead and leave the paris accord, our status is lessening and our credibility is shredded? As china reforms their trade practices to be more equal between our two countries, you say our status is lessening and our credibility is shredded? As ISIS has been destroyed after less than a year and a half, you say our status is lessening and our credibility is shredded?

Wow...Thanks for the insight into a Trumpites warped thinking.

U.S. Image Suffers as Publics Around World Question Trump’s Leadership
www.pewglobal.org...

World's Approval of U.S. Leadership Drops to New Low
news.gallup.com...

And just for kicks,
"As more countries follow our lead and leave the paris accord"

Who? Last I checked the USA was the only one that withdrew from the Paris accord.
Nicaragua and Syria both signed up last year.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
People keep forgetting the "dirt" offered by "The Spy" was Hillary's deleted emails.

"The Spy" didn't know Trump already had those because the FBI announced they had them back about 6 months prior.

BwaaHaHa

T Jr saw her coming a mile away.

[| 😎✅ |]

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Something strange happening here in this thread. People are ridiculing Mueller's choice to submit these questions, as if he had any other choice. Trump and his lawyers refused to meet, right?

The NYT then obtained the questions and this seems to be ridiculed as well? Why? Because it's transparent?

I can see how any supporter of the current administration and its adamant efforts to not have any transparency might see this transparency as an affront, but it is not; transparency is what we all clamor for anyway, right? Both sides or all sides, however many there are, say that transparency is a good thing.

I believe we should see more of it. Personally, I believe the president should keep his word and divest all of his business interests as he promised or be fully transparent and release all of his tax records. That would be transparency -- something sorely lacking in this White House, apart from the orchestrated leaks.

I, for one, am looking forward to seeing him answer these questions.

However, there is this perpetual thought bothering me, this feeling in my gut that Mueller is also just part of the same Deep State that Trump is and that all of this is just a show for us. I believe Trump was groomed for this position for a long time, it would be silly to allow someone to ruin that -- unless that someone works for the same people and all of this is happening on stage... for us.

We'll see, regardless, I'm looking forward to his answers, verbally as requested.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Trump is Putin's dream come true

and Xi Jinpng's and Netanyahu's wet dream come true too

A beffuddled, divisive, blusterer at home
an ill disciplined, clueless, idiot on the world stage
The influence of the last remaining 'super power' not just waning
but, disintegrating before our eyes

What is there not to like about Trump if you're a 1st tier world leader !?

edit on 2-5-2018 by Cassi3l because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

LMFAO, wow, really that's your evidence? Now tell me, how do either of those polls affect our credibility or status? Is there another superpower? Is someone getting close? Do we not do what we say we're going to do with trump leading? Or are you simply shifting the goal posts to "there are a bunch of whiny lefties in other countries that don't like trump?" Because I certainly cede that ground, but to claim our status is lessening or that our credibility is shredded is a completely different and much more important and serious metric and it isn't measured by polls.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

LOL I'm sure putin loves that we bombed his buddy and killed some of his russian troops. Thinks it's hilarious, I'm sure. He even threatened major retaliation then walked awway with his tail between his legs. So, I guess you guys must know putin better than I to know that his fantasy is to be seen as full of empty threats. Nothing putin loves more than an even stronger US military to contend with too. Remember when putin showed off his new bombs and in response we released that tech research from 50 years ago? That was hilarious, then trump signs a bill that gives even more funding to the military to keep our lead well ahead of the competition.

Xi definitely loves trump, so much he helped make trump look like the best president since reagan with nkorea. Odd thing to do if you think you're going to run circles around the guy because he's a buffoon. Face it, the only people who think trump is a buffoon is you brainwashed media plebes. The leaders around the world take him seriously and he just keeps beating them. Over and over and over. First china, then NK, then russia, next is iran. Keep on keeping on in your delusional state though.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join