It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have I been cursed?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
You chose wife you chose dog you chose phone

What you did not choose was life.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
Though, it does still seem to come in waves.. Coupled with increased awareness, it can lead to some pretty dark roads.

Yeah, it comes in waves because one thing leads to another, just like the old song. You lose your job, you can't take care of your car as well, it breaks down on the way to a job interview, etc. It only takes one thing to go wrong and the rest of your life can spin out of control.

Also, that's the way random things work. Not spread out evenly, but in bumps and clumps.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
So like the topic asks ... Am I some how cursed?

A lot of things have not been going my way the last few months....

It started with my dog getting sick and costing me quite a bit to fix her up... No big deal (looking backs, sucks to watch your dog dieing) life happens and that's why you save a little for a rainy day..

Well through my financial replanning because of my dog's medical bills, I found out my wife has run up quite a substatle credit card debt; that in so doing and trying to self correct she also tried every trick in the book to get out of her debt that your not supposed to do making matters even worse. I was quite angry as you can imagine. Even now I'm not over the anger.

But after the revelation everything else seems to be going wrong too. The washing machine broke, I fixed that and now the dryer broke. I cracked my phone. I got sick at a yearly event that I look forward to. I keep finding other small stuff missing or broken. My lawnmower wont start. It's just a lot of little things and a few median things just wrong all at the same time.

I'm not one to be spiritual or to believe in things like curses; but now I'm starting to wonder what I did wrong... who did I piss off? ... it all started with my dog, did I inadvertently make a deal with an evil spirit when she was dieing and I was emotionally desperate to see her get better? Is that how these things go?

Or is it that I had a few bad breaks recently and it just amplifies the normal every day crap that happens and you forget about easily?

Out of sync. Out of tune, with the Universe.
Get back in the groove.
Listen. Watch. Observe, and join -in.
You know you can.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
May you find blessings and wisdom.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

I would have thought, that when you realized that you had been born
on "Earth" that you would have realized you would have an interesting life.

Most cultures seem designed to make life difficult for anyone, who
isn't a member of the "club".

What the "club" is, varies over time, but mostly involves you stealing
little green pieces of paper from hard working people, so that they
don't have enough, and you have too much, so that all you can do
is waste it.

but yah... I agree with BlueShift.. one thing leads to another..
until you are screwed, and have to claw yourself out of the pit
you fell into. If you can.

This stuff happens to all of us.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I know exactly what you mean
Sometimes the most trivial things can really boost your spirits, without it making much sense. Sometimes just following your intuition can help a lot.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hey so I got $5 out of a vending machine today. I start to put in my quarters to get a bag of MMs ... peanut cause I don't like the chocolate that comes in the non peanut ones ... and the quarts I'm putting in start falling into the return change whole. It's an old machine and some times you need to spin the quarts while they go in some times so they catch right on the coin sorter ... but then I see the old digital display says 500, for $5 already in the machine. Wondering how the machine could even have a $5 credit I push the number for the MMs and the machine dispense the candy whe $4 in return change.

The curse has been lifted? ... or so I thought... I come home to find a water puddle in my basement; apparently the dishwasher has been leaking from the floor above. That's the third appliance that's broken on me this month. I just started to laugh... my family thinks I'm crazy now ... I think I'm crazy too.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I haven't read all the replies - They DO make me chuckle and have given me some direction to go with my own occurrences...

I will offer that if you had a lot of good luck in the past that followed a like stint of bad luck, perhaps it may be a genie. I say this with some experience and similar issue with my cat passing. I did not know about that elephant thing, and I think I had one...I dunno though...I wound up having moments where I'd begin gazing in the mirror and lose an hour or two to discussion about leaving my house with whoever was in the mirror I spoke with...Walked away from my house and let it foreclose, in the end...The house was supposedly haunted as well...I wasn't going to put my name on something and sell it to someone knowing what I experienced there.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Just feel lucky that you are not in a 4th Generation Curse. These occur when your family signs over your spirit to a daemon to maintain a Spiritual Contract in the spirit world.

When these time contracts are up, nothing can stop events being so fatal that death is imminent. Only Jesus can break them and when He does, hell, the daemons destroy jobs, marriages, as well as mechanical devices.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
> I'm not one to be spiritual

Well then, since the psychic and the spiritual have major impacts on the physical, then you've automatically rejected the probable cause of your experiences. If you'll allow me to be frank (rather than, say, Frankie) you're not cursed, you're either ignorant or stupid.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join