It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have I been cursed?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
So like the topic asks ... Am I some how cursed?

A lot of things have not been going my way the last few months....

It started with my dog getting sick and costing me quite a bit to fix her up... No big deal (looking backs, sucks to watch your dog dieing) life happens and that's why you save a little for a rainy day..

Well through my financial replanning because of my dog's medical bills, I found out my wife has run up quite a substatle credit card debt; that in so doing and trying to self correct she also tried every trick in the book to get out of her debt that your not supposed to do making matters even worse. I was quite angry as you can imagine. Even now I'm not over the anger.

But after the revelation everything else seems to be going wrong too. The washing machine broke, I fixed that and now the dryer broke. I cracked my phone. I got sick at a yearly event that I look forward to. I keep finding other small stuff missing or broken. My lawnmower wont start. It's just a lot of little things and a few median things just wrong all at the same time.

I'm not one to be spiritual or to believe in things like curses; but now I'm starting to wonder what I did wrong... who did I piss off? ... it all started with my dog, did I inadvertently make a deal with an evil spirit when she was dieing and I was emotionally desperate to see her get better? Is that how these things go?

Or is it that I had a few bad breaks recently and it just amplifies the normal every day crap that happens and you forget about easily?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

DUDE!

Did you piss off a gypsy woman?

Never piss off a gypsy woman. Everyone KNOWS that!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I release you from your curse. Why not?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

DUDE!

If I did it was not known to me that she was a gypsy. Do they come with a disclaimer? How does one make good with a gypsy woman?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I release you from your curse. Why not?

Thank you! I hope that helps. Do I need to through salt o er my shoulder now? Or maybe burn something?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Epsom salt bath with some rubbing alcohol. Generous pour.

Smoke em if you got em. If not light some incense. Listen to music or sounds or whatever you feel like.

Relax.

The power is yours.

edit on 4 30 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
What you're experiencing is life.

Sometimes everything goes right and then everything goes wrong. When things are going bad we tend to lose focus of all the good. Try examining your life and you'll see plenty of good, I assure you.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Well, you can always sh#t in one hand and wish in the other, no? Likely solves your problem(s) without the cost of a trip to the French Quarter...to buy whatever BS they sell to convince you that you've been cursed and their magical talisman can alleviate your condition. Just saying.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Well through my financial replanning because of my dog's medical bills, I found out my wife has run up quite a substatle credit card debt;

If I understand the timeline correctly, your wife kicked this whole thing off.

I suggest a sacrifice where she loses at least a limb; but honestly, I think you need to 86 her all together.

A trip to the Grand Canyon is looking like the opportunity you need....lots of people “slip” off of those loose ledges all the time.

Bonus alert: insurance policies are pretty cheap these days...

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

DUDE!

How does one make good with a gypsy woman?

Throw a penny in every corner in every room of your house.

Do it NOW!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cravens

Well, you can always sh#t in one hand and wish in the other, no? Likely solves your problem(s) without the cost of a trip to the French Quarter...to buy whatever BS they sell to convince you that you've been cursed and their magical talisman can alleviate your condition. Just saying.

Does sh#ting in one hand and wishing in the other work? I'll have to try it and let you know what happens. Unfortunately there isnt a French Quarter where I live ... at least I don't think so; so the wish/sh#t thing is better than nothing.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milkweed
What you're experiencing is life.

Sometimes everything goes right and then everything goes wrong. When things are going bad we tend to lose focus of all the good. Try examining your life and you'll see plenty of good, I assure you.

I'm sure your right; that's exactly what I'd be thinking if i read rather than wrote my post ... but then the breaker box blows for no reason for the first time in 10 years and I'm tripping over myself trying to find it in the dark.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

Well through my financial replanning because of my dog's medical bills, I found out my wife has run up quite a substatle credit card debt;

If I understand the timeline correctly, your wife kicked this whole thing off.

I suggest a sacrifice where she loses at least a limb; but honestly, I think you need to 86 her all together.

A trip to the Grand Canyon is looking like the opportunity you need....lots of people “slip” off of those loose ledges all the time.

Bonus alert: insurance policies are pretty cheap these days...

Its thoughts like these that probably got me in trouble with the man (or woman) up stairs.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

DUDE!

Do it NOW!

Done ... my kids are going to be mad at me for making a run on their piggy bank

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

There's a whole law pertaining to this and Murphy is a real sonofabitch.

It definitely becomes easy to pick out every little bad thing that happens the more we do it, but I'm also convinced it all comes in waves. Rough combo.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

DUDE!

Do it NOW!

Done ... my kids are going to be mad at me for making a run on their piggy bank

Your kids will thank you for bringing joy, wealth, happiness into your home.

You're welcome.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

You're flustered. We all handle things poorly when we're flustered. Do things that you're good at on the side, get your confidence and momentum back.

Without going into some hippy karma BS (as you can with any ideology), we typically get results in line with our mentality during the trials.

Negative outlook=energy put into day=bad results.

Get your mind right, go on a hike, put your phone in airplane mode while you do it. Take a moment to disconnect and gather your thoughts. Amazing what that can do.

Side not, you don't have to hike, do whatever brings you back to square.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Break confirmation bias by examining the bright spots. If you ask "why I'd my life going to #" your brain will give you an answer. Ask it "what is going good" it will also answer. I see this a lot with pessimism. focus your thoughts on gratitude, it will help. Discern what you can control and put effort there, leave the stuff you can't control. I don't really believe in curses, but I did have a close friend ruin his existence with trying to live a life with out pain. If you do believe in curses, just know faith is what breaks them. Create a turning point and have faith that it will work out exactly how it's supposed to even if it's not what you want. Just my thoughts.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Kiss your dog and kick your wife in the ass. That should make you feel better.

edit on 30-4-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Smudge your house completely. Light a candle to Our Lady and pray to whatever higher power you recognize, to lift the curse.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join