It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does it get better

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Bless you friend! Better? No. Easier is more accurate. The shock gives way to acceptance, that gives way to reality. Reality guides us thru hope /w faith every-day you go forward.

Your Cross is yours to bear, and no one can feel nor understand it like you, by you, or for you. God is good. All things in their time. Faith is the key, worry and despair are the locks.

One day at a time. Live your life as best you can every day...and share the love with those you do... and those you don't.

Honestly? I've told my own father 2 things from the drs. 1. He needed a heart transplant but wouldn't make it. Days.. Only days.

You friend are blessed with hope, a chance and more than a few friends here at ATS that care for and about you.

You continue caring for yourself, eh?!! I've seen more than an average amounts of births, deaths, wonders and miracles in my career.

I'm betting on wonders and miracles in your life.. But it's for you each day to find and follow them.

Prayers, peace, love and light to you. PM me anytime... God Bless

MS/EMT

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
My heart goes out to you for all that you have been through. Sometimes we need to be a warrior to fight our way through things. I think you are just overwhelmed right now as anyone would be. You will get your new heart and feel like a new man. And yes, you will get through the operation.

I just don't want to cease to exist.

I believe that we are spirits having a human experience and that we are far more than just our physical bodies. If you take the time and watch vids about near death experiences, some will blow you away. I just don't see the sense of being born only to one day blink out of existence. Anyway, don't worry about that.

Wishing you the strength and courage you need to see your way through.

<< 1   >>

join