It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They’re back: The Clintons resume fundraising mode

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: BelowBottomSecret
a reply to: whywhynot

Report me, go. Also, keep supporting sketchy sources and crying legit on real ones.

I really don't care

Fine, it’s done.

BTW: mediabiasfactcheck.com...

Factual Reporting: HIGH Notes: World Tribune is an American news outlet that focuses on international news and geopolitics. The World Tribune is generally factual in reporting and sources to mostly credible media outlets. When it comes to story choices most favor conservatives and are negative toward the left. They do use loaded language to convey positive or negative emotion in articles and headlines. Overall, we did not find any failed fact checks and this source is pro-conservative. (4/29/2017)

I could quote you the same kind of quote from CNN or The BBC, but you wouldn't like that, and neither would I. I don't trust any of them.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
do you wonder what the clintons need to buy?

The 2020 DNC nomination?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Legal Defense Fund?

What does Hillary or Bill need legal defense for?

Welcome to Earth! Been here long?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornYesterday
a reply to: BelowBottomSecret

Below Bottom Secret. I get it, like Above Top Secret but you know, wittier.

Shouldn't you have gone with Below Bottom Not Secret or something?

Embrace Understanding! or something like that...

Is that a personal attack or an off topic post?

Why, I would report you if I gave a shyte.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Report me, go. Also, keep supporting sketchy sources and crying legit on real ones.

I really don't care

Fine, it’s done.

Factual Reporting: HIGH Notes: World Tribune is an American news outlet that focuses on international news and geopolitics. The World Tribune is generally factual in reporting and sources to mostly credible media outlets. When it comes to story choices most favor conservatives and are negative toward the left. They do use loaded language to convey positive or negative emotion in articles and headlines. Overall, we did not find any failed fact checks and this source is pro-conservative. (4/29/2017)

I could quote you the same kind of quote from CNN or The BBC, but you wouldn't like that, and neither would I. I don't trust any of them.

Actually...

LEFT BIAS These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: MIXED

CNN

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

How many scandals have President Clinton and Hillary (wannabe-President) Clinton been involved in? Lewisnki.. Whitewater.. Kosovo and Haiti to name a few..

and How about Bill's impeachment? Charged with perjury and obstruction of justice (106th Congress) .. After appealing the case, Bill settled in court to pay $850,000 but never admitted any wrongdoing ...

These charges stemmed from a sexual harassment lawsuit filed against Clinton by Paula Jones. Clinton was subsequently acquitted of these charges by the Senate on February 12, 1999. The case was that Bill had an inappropriate history with women, including Monica Lewinski who "performed oral sex multiple times", Bill denied it, and then later admitted he was "inappropriate" and that was that (people moved on... it was 1999).

Any of that sound familiar to some of the news you've heard about someone more recently?

Not to mention Pay-to-play, Benghazi, the private server, "Super Predators / We Have to Bring them to Heel", Bill's other sexual harassment scandals

Another thing that sounds familiar... the Campaign Finance Scandal where CHINA allegedly tried to influence our Election... history sure does have a funny way of repeating itself.. doesn't it?
Chinagate
edit on 30-4-2018 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

i lurk plenty too, and have to work in 6 hours. these things are called non sequiturs, you are presenting them as evidence of your credibility but it does not follow....

the thing is for all we know you are basically a new account. you have engaged in chit chat threads and the only position i can determine that you hold as long as sept 2015 when you joined is that you are pro gun-control, so you are against the constitution and against freedom, for big government.

i think thats bad. further, in this thread you have done nothing but to defend hillary clinton of all people, because you think the op's source is no good. but to support your claims you have provided nothing. nothing to support your position or to counter the claims made in the op's source. so were where we are now, with people like me calling you a shill.

i dont think thats unreasonable, put yourself in our shoes, heres a guy showing up after years of inactivity derailing a conversation, what would you derive from that observation? you lurk alot right? ignore the content of the thread, is it more likely that this is a disinfo shill or a genuine ats truth seeker?
edit on 30-4-2018 by snarfbot because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2018 by snarfbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

do you wonder what the clintons need to buy?

The 2020 DNC nomination?

Sucker born every minute!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I really don't care

Fine, it’s done.

Actually...

LEFT BIAS These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: MIXED

CNN

mediabiasfactcheck.com... They all talk rubbish and you're caught by their bait.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

i lurk plenty too, and have to work in 6 hours. these things are called non sequiturs, you are presenting them as evidence of your credibility but it does not follow....

the thing is for all we know you are basically a new account. you have engaged in chit chat threads and the only position i can determine that you hold as long as sept 2015 when you joined is that you are pro gun-control, so you are against the constitution and against freedom, for big government.

i think thats bad. further, in this thread you have done nothing but to defend hillary clinton of all people, because you think the op's source is no good. but to support your claims you have provided nothing. nothing to support your position or to counter the claims made in the op's source. so were where we are now, with people like me calling you a shill.

i dont think thats unreasonable, put yourself in our shoes, heres a guy showing up after years of inactivity derailing a conversation, you lurk alot, ignore the content of the thread, is it more likely that this is a disinfo shill or a genuine ats truth seeker?
Basically a new account? my past, and only thread was in 2015. Lurking since. Check my profile.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

How many scandals have President Clinton and Hillary (wannabe-President) Clinton been involved in? Lewisnki.. Whitewater.. Kosovo and Haiti to name a few..

and How about Bill's impeachment? Charged with perjury and obstruction of justice (106th Congress) .. After appealing the case, Bill settled in court to pay $850,000 but never admitted any wrongdoing ...

These charges stemmed from a sexual harassment lawsuit filed against Clinton by Paula Jones. Clinton was subsequently acquitted of these charges by the Senate on February 12, 1999. The case was that Bill had an inappropriate history with women, including Monica Lewinski who "performed oral sex multiple times", Bill denied it, and then later admitted he was "inappropriate" and that was that (people moved on... it was 1999).

Any of that sound familiar to some of the news you've heard about someone more recently?

Not to mention Pay-to-play, Benghazi, the private server, "Super Predators / We Have to Bring them to Heel", Bill's other sexual harassment scandals

Another thing that sounds familiar... the Campaign Finance Scandal where CHINA allegedly tried to influence our Election... history sure does have a funny way of repeating itself.. doesn't it?
Chinagate

Show me where I defended Hillary, or even said that name. I despise her too. Nice guess. Actually, terrible guess. Quote me defending that bag, go.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This has turned woefully OT.

No interest in seeing the back and forth progress.

Closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join