It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary pal BUSTED in sex trafficking cult link

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Take it up with the OP then, quite clearly they think it’s only worthy of singling out one side of the coin.

It’s understandable, anti Hillary threads are gold on ATS.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
ya know maybe they went all out on squashing talk of americas-favorite-italian-food-gate because they were trying to catch the big fish instead of protect them, for once.

HEY.... BUT BUT biased ats mods said it aint real. Wtf????

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Just gonna ignore my post then?

Trump has no involvement in said human trafficking cults.

Unless you’re sitting on some evidence that no one, not even Trump’s lawyers, knows exists.

Bill Clinton flew on the Lolita express 11 times from 2013-2015. The secret service even corroborated some of the 11 trips, stating that on several of the dates listed in the flight logs the former POTUS had denied the supervision of secret service agents and that he would be dropped off at the airport.

Trump knew Epstein... so what?

He apparently has enough moral class to know not to involve himself in such degrading acts like child sex trafficking.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Does this give pizzagate some leeway towards being investigated again? More of this cult's connection to hillary. Yet, Hillary meets a massive amount of people and has many donors.

I'm pretty skeptical of taking Qanon and pizzagate seriously. Qanon has been a long-time excuse to wave away Trumps terrible behaviors and ideas.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Enough pervs to go around that is for sure !

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Kharron
I was just reading about Roger Stone and Richard Mays being on the NXIVM list of clients!

The first one tied in with Trump and the second one with the Clintons. It's crazy how dirty Washington is, can't wait until this whole circus tent comes down.

I would love to read about it if you got a link.

My feelings as always is to out all of the dirt, no matter what side it comes from.

I know, it's getting juicy on both sides. I think people may finally start seeing that there actually are no sides when it comes to politics, it's all one big circle jerk and we're the only fools in it.

The for-profit corporation NXIVM is based on a self-improvement curriculum called "Rational Inquiry." Other high-profile names — including Republican campaign strategist and self-described political "dirty trickster" Roger Stone, former State Majority Leader Joe Bruno, former state Health Commissioner Antonia Novello, and writer-producer Mark Vicente — have taken NXIVM's executive success courses or were found to have ties to the organization, according to Times Union reporting.

First Link

It seems things have started going down-hill for Stone since all this came to the front.

President Trump s longtime friend and former adviser Roger Stone was uninvited to an annual dinner by a Florida GOP group after attacking former first lady Barbara Bush. The Okaloosa Republican Executive Committee told Northwest Florida Daily News on Thursday that the invitation was rescinded after Stone called Bush “a nasty drunk.”

Link

I came across a lot more a couple of days ago, I'm just not in the habit of starting threads, particularly for politics. I'll see if I can find them during lunch.

Take care.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Sorry to burst everyone's bubble but CNN said sex trafficking is fake news.

They and the left also call Human Trafficking "undocumented immigrants", sounds so much nicer.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Your post had nothing to do with anything I said...

I just thought you were replying to me me mistakenly.

Stephen Hawking also visited that island...I guess he was involved too...?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Stephen Hawking also visited that island...I guess he was involved too...?

You’re asking me if the paralyzed scientist who has to use a computer to speak is guilty of raping children?

My guess is probably not, then again you never know.

There could have been some assistants who worked for Hawking that dangled naked little boys in front of his field of vision. We can’t rule anything out.
edit on 5/1/2018 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
this was just a nobody. a fall guy. hillary is the leader.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I don't understand what either of you are saying here. NXVIM was only 1 thing. A sex slave trafficking cult. ANYONE connected to them is complicit. Giving anyone a pass assuming they are not aware of what the purpose or the intent of the cult is ludicrous. I'm not convicting them of anything other than they made a conscious decision to be a part of a deviant cult. Whether they committed any crimes remains to be proven in a court of law but please don't think for a moment they didn't know exactly what the cult was about.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Anyone have an actual reputable source for this? The horn news isn't a site I know of. Googling Richard L. Mays NXIVM returns that page, and this thread. Nothing more.

ATS is turning into a f*ing hype train.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

Here is a post I made on page two that shows Mays in a civil suit as working for NXIVM.

I mean, this is such massive thread and all...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

Which part? Just the Mays connection?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
That he is connected in some way through his employment isn't enough.

Where is a link that he is "busted" as a high ranking member of said cult?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
That he is connected in some way through his employment isn't enough.

Where is a link that he is "busted" as a high ranking member of said cult?

"Busted" class pay attention.
Definitions sometimes matter (once in a while)

TickTok goes the Klock

🔑💡

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Gee, it sure is strange that there is literally zero mention of this anywhere else on the internet or on the news, aside from the one obvious dumpster fire of a website with less than zero credibility which the O.O quotes. Especially considering that the New York Times article it refers to multiple times doesn't actually, you know... exist. There was no such article in the New York Times. None. Which you would know, if you out forth even minimal effort to actually do any research or fact check or use a modicum of critical thinking.
Good lord. Gullible clowns. You're already on the internet. It would take you 2 freaking seconds to research this and realize that it's BS. But of course, you guys dont want to know that. It doesn't fit your moronic fantasies.
Use your brains for once. I promise, it really isn't that hard. You may eveb get used to it eventually!
You are embarrassments.
edit on 2-5-2018 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

Especially considering that the New York Times article it refers to multiple times doesn't actually, you know... exist. There was no such article in the New York Times. None. Which you would know, if you out forth even minimal effort to actually do any research or fact check or use a modicum of critical thinking.

From theOP article:

Raniere left the United States late last year after The New York Times reported the stories of some women who defected from their secret sorority and the government began interviewing potential witnesses. He sought to cover this trail by using encrypted email and ditching his phone, court papers say.

Source link is OP article, from the above-linked NY Times article, dated OCT. 17, 2017:

ALBANY — Last March, five women gathered in a home near here to enter a secret sisterhood they were told was created to empower women.

Elsewhere;

Kieth Raniere has fled the United States, and is living near Monterrey, Mexico, as his NXIVM cult continues to collapse. It is believed Mr. Raniere left the United States earlier this week on a private plane. It is not known who traveled with him, or whether he informed followers in suburban Albany, New York, where he was residing.

Cult leader Keith Raniere has fled the United States; may be seeking to avoid imminent arrest in New York - The Niagra Reporter, dated November 25, 2017

How would you like your crow; fried, fricasseed, broiled, poached, rotisseried, blanched, or raw?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Here's a 2007 article in the NY Post for those still convinced the connection with Mays and NXIVM is a recent fabrication.

A longtime friend and golfing buddy of Bill Clinton’s is a student of the controversial cult-like upstate group whose members recently poured thousands into Hillary Rodham Clinton’s campaign coffers, The Post has learned.

Richard Mays – an Arkansas lawyer who was one of Bill Clinton’s biggest presidential campaign fund-raisers – is listed on the class roster of NXIVM, the bizarre Albany-based group.

Raineree/NXIVM both have roots in Arkansas, which is somewhat interesting, as well.

<< 1  2   >>

join