It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary pal BUSTED in sex trafficking cult link

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Link is broken, and wayback machine has erased all Raniere pages, but if you put www.keithraniereconversations.com... into a Google search, they still have Mays' name come up in the cached blurb

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowBottomSecret

How about the text of a civil lawsuit:

66. When the Plaintiff did not respond to Salzman/Prefect' s threats, he was contacted by Richard L. Mays ("Mays"), a lobbyist/politico that NXIVM/ESP had originally hired to address some of the unresolved issues concerning Raniere/Vanguard' s CBI Multi-Level Marketing/Ponzi scheme operation in Arkansas 18 . Thereafter, Mays informed the NXIVM/ESP and Raniere/Vanguard. Because, however, Interfor would not enter into a contractual agreement directly with NXIVM/ESP, it was the Plaintiffs law firm that hired Interfor ( As directed to do so by Raniere/Vanguard. the Plaintiff immediately designated Keeffe as his law firm's sole point-of-contact with Interfor - and, except for receiving and paying Interfor' s invoices, the Plaintiff had little, if any, contact with Interfor and its staff after they started undertaking assignments for NXIVM/ESP) .

18 The Plaintiff had prior business dealings with Mays - and knew that he claimed to be a "close friend" of former President William Clinton and current Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. In this regard, it was the Plaintiff who originally introduced Mays to Raniere/Vanguard and Salzman/Prefect - and who suggested that NXIVM/ESP Plaintiff that NXIVM/ESP was preparing to initiate a lawsuit against him - and read some passages from what he claimed was a draft of the applicable Complaint to the Plaintiff.

O'Hara v. Raniere - Case 1:12-cv-00252-GLS-ATB Document 1 Filed 02/09/12

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Isn’t NXVIM in “Q” threads? As I’ve stated earlier in a previous thread, I’m not a Thorough Q study by any means but I have seen that. A quick google search just told me so. My concern now is if Q is making these claims, and also saying listen to Xuenchen, and a few others on here, how do we know they are not involved in Q or at least given info on Q drop ahead of time?
Trust me I really like all of your ops and others involved, but it seems a conflict is showing. Or is my timeline wrong?
edit on 30-4-2018 by TexasTruth because: The spells

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

In point of fact, the string, "NXIVM," only appears once in the entirely of Q posts to the the time I am making this post:

Mar 28 2018 15:17:02 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 24b2f2 821975
www.foxnews.com...
Think outside the box.
Timing of release.
Post Facebook NEWS.
Facebook WW.
GOOG WW.
AMAZON WW.
TWITTER WW.
Tracking active.
Listening active.
Data shared.
Data USED.
USED FOR WHAT?
Kickbacks BIG TIME>
Private/Public.
Bypass regulations/laws?
Intelligence A's across the globe in partnership to spy on citizens?
Constitutional crisis?
Magnitude?
Who can you trust?
Who organized?
How do social media/search engine platforms 'weight' elections?
Regulation or KILL-stop?
Peace through STRENGTH.
@Snowden
Shine the LIGHT BRIGHT [DOA].
Why is HUSSEIN traveling the world conducting high-level meetings?
Use logic.
www.foxnews.com...
Nancy Salzman [historical timeline].
MSM will not highlight 'bottom to top' unravel.
Q

Qanon

And as you can see, it is embedded within a Fox News link. (the second link in the above external quote)

There are no 'conflicts of interest' between ATS posters and Q.
edit on 30-4-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: specified which link

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

They're scrubbing with Mr Clean as fast as they can !!

or they use "LeechBit".

[| 👀 |]

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Looks like they're singing louder than a Parrot on a Pirate's shoulder

😁

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is only getting deeper. The times are always changing. This is new.

edit on 4 30 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
My concern now is if Q is making these claims, and also saying listen to Xuenchen

if q is saying listen to xuenchen then that's even funnier than q saying trump is the savior

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Emilano Salinas — the son of former Mexican President Carlos Salinas. Head of Mexico branch of NXIVM

Ana Cristina Fox, daughter of the Mexican President Vicente Fox

Antonia Novello, former Surgeon General, US?

Sheila Johnson, cofounder of Black Entertainment Television

One day in 1997 Raniere met the woman who would become his business partner, Nancy Salzman. She is a nurse and therapist who has studied hypnosis and neurolinguistic programming, by which therapists examine and mimic a person's language and speech patterns to alter behavior. (Raniere has studied this, too.)

Forbes, 2003

Lots of powerful people connected here... More than 10,000 people. This isn't Koresh on a ranch compound or Applewhite in a gated mansion. This is huge.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Sorry to burst everyone's bubble but CNN said sex trafficking is fake news.

CNN will wake up soon enough

Not likely, their biggest audience are the 'dreamers'

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I missed the bit where he got BUSTED?

Oh wait, he's linked to Clinton and NXIVM, so clearly 2+2=potato here....

So if one was to find a guy who is associated with Trump and NXIVM, would we get the same hyperbole?

Yeah...nah.

When this guy gets charged with an actual crime, I'll sing a different tune, until then is more atypical right wing alarmist propaganda.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

So if one was to find a guy who is associated with Trump and NXIVM, would we get the same hyperbole?

Yeah...nah.

When this guy gets charged with an actual crime, I'll sing a different tune, until then is more atypical right wing alarmist propaganda.

Well there is Jeffrey Epstein who was busted and a friend of Trump. One wonders, if they would use connection to slander Trump, like they are using this persons connection to insinuate Clinton is part of this.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
A link to Hillary? What???

Predictable

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnRiggs

Yeah...nah.

Well there is Jeffrey Epstein who was busted and a friend of Trump. One wonders, if they would use connection to slander Trump, like they are using this persons connection to insinuate Clinton is part of this.

We often judge people by the company they keep. Birds of a feather flock together. That sort of thing. The Clintons are very much a part of it.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Definitions sometimes matter (once in a while)

TickTok goes the Klock

👋

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Yeah...nah.

Why should we pay attention to this psycho factory? Because it has well-placed, well-heeled members and appears to be actively pursuing an entrée into political fund-raising. Stone, paid by NXIVM, had funneled at least $20,000 to the state GOP; the heirs to Seagram’s fortune are devotees; and, per the Post, Richard Mays — a Clinton friend and one of Hillary’s top fund-raisers — is an “Espian” as well, having taken so-called intensive classes with Raniere.

NY Post, 2007

Three of the March and April Clinton pledges came from Raniere’s most high-profile followers: Seagram heiresses Clare and Sara Bronfman, and Pamela Cafritz, daughter of D.C. A-listers Buffy and Bill Cafritz. 

The Bronfman sisters are also deeply involved with NXIVM and, according to a 2003 article in Forbes magazine, have loaned millions to the group and provided use of their jet. 

The Clinton campaign downplayed the significance of the NXIVM-related contributions. 

Hillary isn’t the only Clinton NXIVM officials are attracted to. 

At least three of them – group President Nancy Salzman and the Bronfman sisters – are members of Bill’s charitable organization, the Clinton Global Initiative. Membership is by invitation only and requires at least a $15,000 donation per person for one year. 

NXIVM spokesman Frank Roberts told The Post the organization doesn’t have a presidential candidate it is officially backing. 

Last month, the Albany Times Union reported that NXIVM associates gave $31,600 to the state Republican Senate Campaign Committee and provided $34,763 worth of air transportation. 

This clearly touches both parties, and internationally into Mexico, Canada, Australia, and the UK. Can we actually look at the connections to politicians as something somewhat alarming yet, or should we spend more time ignoring it because people in the hierarchy are connected to the Clintons so it must simply be a hit piece according to Chad?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

The fact that this reaches both parties ans the groups you say may explain the lack of msm coverage on the issue.

Seems strange that they wont bat an eye disussing sex allegations about specific people like trump or wienstein or man others, but with this they wont touch it.

Again, not saying these people are guilty, but the allegations seem to have all of the hallmarks of a good investigative jouralist story; powerful people, sex crimes, alleged cover ups.

Yet no takers really.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Exactly. This is tailor-made for our tabloid media: Pretty actresses, minor celebrities, sex, branding, cult, plenty of recognizable names, political donations/ties, international trafficking, threats and cover ups...

But mostly crickets from the same people that put Arias and Peterson under a magnifying glass 24/7 for months.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Yeah...nah.

Let’s see here... evidence that had been procured for the case against Epstein revealed detailed flight flogs of high roller attendees.

Bill Clinton’s name appears in the flight logs 11 times from 2013-2015.

Want to guess how many times Trump’s name appears in Epstein’s flight logs?

Oh yea, never.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join