It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops who tazed innocent naked man 16 times in his own shower killing him will not be charged

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think the problem here is generalizing as if this is a common occurrence. I see no evidence of it being the norm. Just look at how many people cops deal with in this country in a year and how many legitimate cases there are of badge abuse in a year and like I said, it's going to be statistically insignificant.

It is not so much the occurrence or lack of, it is the end result of what is really bad actions is pushed aside with the judge saying the cop(s) had reasonable feelings of threat to not warrant further actions, and we look at the case and say you really felt threaten?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

No basis to prove they were responsible? Did the chief not pass basic science class. Either the water caused a change in amperage or. The amount of times they shocked him put him in a fatal heart rhythm. I saw a guy zap another dude while that dude was being held by a third the third guy had to be taken to hospital because the current going through the guy he was restraint messed him up.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

No basis to prove they were responsible? Did the chief not pass basic science class. Either the water caused a change in amperage or. The amount of times they shocked him put him in a fatal heart rhythm. I saw a guy zap another dude while that dude was being held by a third the third guy had to be taken to hospital because the current going through the guy he was restraint messed him up.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Listen you Americans let it happen. You joked about tazers then people started getting shot, now you just brush it all off, like it's not your fault, like the new standard was forced on you by God himself.

You aren't allowed to complain. You had the time already. OBVIOUSLY they wanted this to happen. A whip, bolo, net, a FREAKING FLY STRIP could replace the tazer in most situations and they know this. They aren't stupid. They started TAZERING AND SHOOTING CITIZENS and you were too busy complaining about Twitter and BLM. You dont get to complain, America. So SHUT IT. You accepted it so freaking accept it you bitches!
edit on 1-5-2018 by Prene because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prene
Listen you Americans let it happen. You joked about tazers then people started getting shot, now you just brush it all off, like it's not your fault, like the new standard was forced on you by God himself.

You aren't allowed to complain. You had the time already. OBVIOUSLY they wanted this to happen. A whip, bolo, net, a FREAKING FLY STRIP could replace the tazer in most situations and they know this. They aren't stupid. They started TAZERING AND SHOOTING CITIZENS and you were too busy complaining about Twitter and BLM. You dont get to complain, America. So SHUT IT. You accepted it so freaking accept it you bitches!

OK then, do you feel better now?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Ge wasn't innocent so take your bias headline out of here. That wasn't his apartment.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I would either sue those cops into oblivion or they better leave the country because I would show them brutality is. If it had been my family member, a pound of flesh Taming of the Shrew.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Anyone care to explain how a completely naked man is ever a danger to someone, especially a well trained and physically fit police officer?

This is so over the top, I am next expecting to see how a cop raped a 2 year old baby, beheaded it, ate its brains and is not charged.

I mean, when is enough enough?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
i dont often support the death penalty, but when i do its for cases like this. arm yourselves any way you can. dont go down with out a fight.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
i dont often support the death penalty, but when i do its for cases like this. arm yourselves any way you can. dont go down with out a fight.

If this kid had fought back the story would have been spun as he was the aggressor and people would have been like "meh he deserved it"

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001
Anyone care to explain how a completely naked man is ever a danger to someone, especially a well trained and physically fit police officer?

Have you ever heard of PCP? Crazy drug that gives a person basically superhuman strength, absolute immunity to pain, and has an interesting side effect : the person taking it frequently feels an urge to strip naked.

Probably doesn't apply in this case, but I think a good number of "cops kill naked guy" stories are deliberately omitting something.....

As far as tazing, death by taser usually just bad luck. They are designed to give a non-lethal dosage to anyone in good physical condition whether you hit them one time, or twenty. But sometimes a person has a health problem that can make them susceptible to cardiac arrest or other complications. There is really no way to reliably forsee that.

Tazers are the safest of the known subduing weapons (including safer than using your fists to physically subdue someone), but that doesn't mean they are perfectly safe. Unfortunately nothing is perfectly safe when it comes to violence, sadly.

This is so over the top, I am next expecting to see how a cop raped a 2 year old baby, beheaded it, ate its brains and is not charged.

The problem is: how do you plan to staff your magical pie in the sky perfect police force?

Shall every officer obtain a PhD from an accredited university before joining, something that categorically prepares them for not only every likely scenario, but indeed every possible scenario?

How much are you willing to pay for that police force? Are you willing to pay them enough to cover the costs of their student loans? Perhaps pay similar to what medical doctors make?

Will you then add hazard pay? Allow them to cover themselves with malpractice insurance? Do they get disbarred if they screw up, and lose their "policing license"? Or do we go straight to jailing them and/or executing them?

edit on 1-5-2018 by bloodymarvelous because: messed up quotes

edit on 1-5-2018 by bloodymarvelous because: shorten.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

If we really wanted to appeal to our highest ideals, violence would always be treated exactly like medicine/surgery.

Nobody without an applicable phd, and residency, would ever by allowed to apply it (except in emergencies, where mere EMT training might suffice.)

But if we go that route, it's gonna be expensive. So you're going to open up your mouth and cry about it to high heaven, you'd best be prepared to open up your pocket book too.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I see the apologist's have arrived, takes a special kinda something to excuse this.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Oh, it will be expensive(for the taxpayer) you can bet on it..there is not a jury in the world that is not going to find these douches liable in civil court

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I see the apologist's have arrived, takes a special kinda something to excuse this.

Amazing that spin used, I think our apologetic member has a career in politics or law perhaps, where only the best liars are welcomed.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1>>> You cretins on the left demanding a police state and a disarming of the population and an all powerful government.... well, this is what you'd get. And they'll go harder on YOU because you'll be the easiest targets and won't have the will to resist.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

Have you ever heard of PCP? Crazy drug that gives a person basically superhuman strength, absolute immunity to pain, and has an interesting side effect : the person taking it frequently feels an urge to strip naked.

Probably doesn't apply in this case, but I think a good number of "cops kill naked guy" stories are deliberately omitting something.....

As far as tazing, death by taser usually just bad luck. They are designed to give a non-lethal dosage to anyone in good physical condition whether you hit them one time, or twenty. But sometimes a person has a health problem that can make them susceptible to cardiac arrest or other complications. There is really no way to reliably forsee that.

Tazers are the safest of the known subduing weapons (including safer than using your fists to physically subdue someone), but that doesn't mean they are perfectly safe. Unfortunately nothing is perfectly safe when it comes to violence, sadly.

The problem is: how do you plan to staff your magical pie in the sky perfect police force?

Shall every officer obtain a PhD from an accredited university before joining, something that categorically prepares them for not only every likely scenario, but indeed every possible scenario?

How much are you willing to pay for that police force? Are you willing to pay them enough to cover the costs of their student loans? Perhaps pay similar to what medical doctors make?

Will you then add hazard pay? Allow them to cover themselves with malpractice insurance? Do they get disbarred if they screw up, and lose their "policing license"? Or do we go straight to jailing them and/or executing them?

That's right,PCP probably doesn't apply in this case nor the MAJORITY OF CASES...full stop...lukewarm excuse much overused and we dont buy it anymore....lol.

Yes, a good number of COPS KILL NAKED GUY stories have a lot of the evidence of murder left out....lol.

Death by Tazer is MURDER....lol...not bad luck....only bad luck for the monster jacking electricity through another human being until they are dead ....we call it murder in the real world.....no thin blue line supporters here pal.

Yes there is somethng perfectly safe...it is called non-violence and it is where your aerse does the job it is being paid to do ....in short dont be a Cop if you cannot end interactions peacefully using physical force....thats right no shrimps no women who cannot handle it and no excuses for people who cannot cut the mustard....we have enabled MURDER BY COP so little snowflakes can join the force and not be hed back by their size.....when I was a Kid in my Country one of the main Poice forces had height and size restrictions for this very reason then bleeding heart lawyers REPRESENTING SMALL SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS stepped in and used machined panned tactical legeslations to JACK UP THE LETHALITY OF EVERY SINGLE POLICE/CIVILIAN ENCOUNTER ACROSS THE BOARD IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY....many many deaths have occurred since then....dont worry we have groups in multiple Countries cumulatively working on straightening out the historical facts of this con-job dynamic resulting in thr manipulation of People and of Legeslations.....stay tuned.

Hey smarty pants.......how about this pal.....we pay them normal wages.....we give them better psycological testing so ones like you dont make it into the programs....no privilages......no protection from itigation...if you screw up as a surgeon and kill someone you go to jail...if you screw up as a Cop you go to jail and yes because murder is in a lot of cases what these rouge off-the-charts Cops commit execution in some cases would fit the jurisdiction.

Policing license ...lol...lol..lol...your are one shaky cat....lol.

Just do the job and stop breaking laws to do it and stop murdering people in cold blood and say goodbye to your short sleight weak kneed little buddies because soon the height and size restrictions will be back in play BY LAW..........and your license to commit unsanctioned MURDERS will be gone...and sooner than you think every single cop you have seen commit murder online in video will be in an American prison or the off-shore equivilant until they can be reunited with their rightfull prisonmates on USA soil.

edit on 2-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

This ALL DAY LONG....a pound for a pound...until legeslations are corrected and the laws once again can be forged stronger to support WE THE PEOPLE.

I would either sue those cops into oblivion or they better leave the country because I would show them brutality is. If it had been my family member, a pound of flesh Taming of the Shrew.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
When I was put into leather cuffs, I was PISSED OFF!! Those cuffs left PERMANENT MARKS...now there is NO comparison to this case AT ALL....I am alive and wasn't tased repeatedly......but the cops REFUSED to put me into soft cuffs when the hospital staff told them to when they found out I was epileptic FOR REAL, (I had been to the hospital before and they had access to my medical record). Because I had kicked a cop during my seizure, the cops REFUSED!!!!! Those SOBs WANTED me to suffer!!!! When I contacted the hospital (and my husband contacted them VERY VERY ANGRY when he saw my body covered in cuts, bruises and the horrible, infected open sores those leather straps left on my ankles and wrists.......but the hospital had a policy IN PLACE to put people who are combative in 4 point restraints......it was in writing......the COPS crossed the line when they were TOLD I was NOT lying about my epilepsy and refused to remove the leather straps for softer ones and they spent the hour or so I was there TAUNTING me.......

but....at least I lived to have MY day in court........a reply to: Bone75

edit on 5/2/2018 by Cornczech because: ugh

edit on 5/2/2018 by Cornczech because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join