It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - If You Smell What The Rock Is Cooking

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: Finspiracy
Ah there is a difference between the Rock catchphrase. And Mandela, for one. Well one is about words somebody may or may have not said in literally thousands of shows and plays. The other is if one particular person is alive or dead at a certain time. No two bits about it. Not even about what he said. Just was he alive or dead in "insert time and place, ie date"

Yep you are right. I have almost completely shook this ME thing off from my head. Weirdest things were "Sex in the city" turning into "Sex and the city" This woman i used to live with loved the show, i had to change the room every time because i disliked everything about it, the opening theme, the mentality of the women, everything. Strong emotional mark in the memory.

Another nasty one was Queen song "We are the champions" now missing "of the woooooorld" from the end. It is the ending song of ice hockey world championships final, which Finland has won twice, in 1995 and 2011. Strong emotional mark in the memory.

And one i need to mention is the Sun turning from yellow into white.

With that being said, the changes seem to be related to pop culture mostly. What i am trying to say, is that a song lyric does not affect my life that much. I don't really care if the sun was blue as long as the photosynthesis is working. If, one morning, i wake up left handed, my mom is a completely different person and my social security number has changed, then i promise i will freak out again. But now it has been good.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Changing my post because it was more callous than it should of been.

So..

Would you say you're affected, on the fence, or unaffected?

edit on 9-5-2018 by Pearj because: one day a rabbit was boasting about how fast he could run. He was laughing at the turtle for being so slow. Much to the rabbit's surprise, the turtle challenged him to a race.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join