It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Podesta Claims Hillary Clinton Lost Because of Aliens!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

He will throw out the alien hybrid agenda in order to cover something big in the works that would sink him and his rats with the ship.

That'd be his alien rats and spaceship, right???

Reading your comment, I got the funniest cartoon vision of Podesta frantically trying to get in his spacecraft as police descended upon him, with rats scurrying everywhere... must still be too early... my imagination does me no favors sometimes!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The real simple reason she didn't get elected? During one of those campaign moments she sounded like she wanted war with Russian because Putin is a sexist person who didn't recognize her as an authoritarian. The parents of teenage boys and college boys voted for Trump. There are a lot of us voters out there working jobs and raising kids. None of us want any wars. Period. The responsible working people said No way in H3ll.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
John Podesta, Hillary Clintons former campaign manager
is making the rounds casting blame on aliens
as the real reason Hillary lost the election.

Well, we have heard it all now, or have we?

This weekend Ancient Aliens kicked off its 13th season with a review of efforts to get the federal government to release its treasure trove of documents and data on what really happened at Roswell, Area 51, etc.

And there—in between artist renditions of flying saucers and interviews with UFO conspiracy theorists like Georgio Tsoukalos and Stephen Bassett—was well-known Democrat politico John Podesta.

Among the conspiracies promoted in this new (ahem) “documentary” is the suggestion that the real reason Hillary lost an impossible-to-lose campaign in 2016 wasn’t the Russians or the FBI. It was aliens.

So...its aliens now?

At least when you blame Republicans, or Russia we know they
really exist...But aliens?

And yes, there was that little glimpse of Podesta's coordination with
Blink-182's former guitarist Tom Delonge, but no one stopped that
from getting out, right?

www.insidesources.com...

Still though, its aliens!

“Secretary Clinton was also interested in the topic” Podesta said.
“if elected, she would have ordered a more thorough declassification review,”

After this statement from Hillary’s campaign manager, the show’s narrator intones: “Many believe that if Clinton had won, there would have been a seismic shift from the government’s long-held policy of secrecy concerning UFO investigations to a new policy of full disclosure.”
www.insidesources.com...

Well, call me a skeptic on this one!

And how do we know, maybe the aliens decided they didn't like her?
Maybe there is more truth to this picture than we really know?

Who's next, she will blame Slick Willy's secret alien lover?

Its ALL A SHAM.....Hillary has been working with Rockefeller for a long time trying to find and bury AS MUCH DATA on UFOs and their Occupants as they possibly can so they may use this information for themselves and so they may SUPPRESS IT FOREVER FROM MANKIND......do not buy into the BS and into the relationships they have with so many big names in the UFO/Abduction field.....Rockefeller is the one who suppressed Royal Rife and the cure for cancer costing 6,000,000+ lives and counting.......Hillary is a murderer who sacrificed all the lives at Waco to have 2 Secret Service men transferred to then assassinated at Waco to cover up her husbands Philandering.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
"I thought he was a leg man!"

That was instant comedy gold!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I wouldn't be surprised a bit if both Hillary and Podesta were aliens themselves.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

I don't think you get it.

He's saying she would have threatened National security

Oh I get it alright. Its just another lame excuse to point blame
away from that fact that she was a terrible candidate that ran a terrible campaign.

But aliens...akin to Bigfoot, Leprechauns and
Flower Fairies.

Can't really prove any of them exist, so this is quite
literally absurd, and I think that even the "UFO" community
knows it too.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Aliens want nothing to do with us...

So long as we stay on this rock.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: SeaWorthy

He will throw out the alien hybrid agenda in order to cover something big in the works that would sink him and his rats with the ship.

That'd be his alien rats and spaceship, right???

Reading your comment, I got the funniest cartoon vision of Podesta frantically trying to get in his spacecraft as police descended upon him, with rats scurrying everywhere... must still be too early... my imagination does me no favors sometimes!

Add a few chickens for the backyard sacrifice to Moloch.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Sublimecraft

How does that address the fact that they apparently were totally oblivious to the electoral college's role in the election process to the point where they didn't factor it into their bid to keep Trump out of office?

There is an easy answer.

They misjudged the mood of the populous because they started to believe their own BS.

After all, they controlled the media, so obviously they controlled what Americans thought.

They thought wrong.

They also thought they had the rust belt and Florida on lock.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

I wouldn't be surprised a bit if both Hillary and Podesta were aliens themselves.

There are rumors out there, seems fair game now.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships>> >>> When Hillary allegedly made some statements vowing to have full disclosure about alien contact, that was carefully worded in the hopes of reaching out and getting support to fence sitters or the non affiliated in the hopes of getting votes. Like in everything the Clintons do or say, it was a lie and she had no intention of following through. So that ends that question. Now John and his brother Anthony are truly horrible people, two of the sickest most warped monsters to ever walk the planet. How close they are to the highest levels of government and finance is damning and speaks volumes on just how perverted and evil our government has become. But like in the past, they can make jokes about something and laugh about it and it is very likely to be true. We could have aliens in contact with us. But remember this, if aliens are in contact with us and working behind the scenes, they have chosen to ally with the very worst humanity has to offer. That can't speak very highly of them.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

And for the reason of Podesta's "interest" in the subject and others like him alone... People should probably seriously consider whether ANY information that would or could come out has any resemblance to reality...

This dude never met a lie he didn't like... Ask him about skippy

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: burntheships>> >>> When Hillary allegedly made some statements vowing to have full disclosure about alien contact, that was carefully worded in the hopes of reaching out and getting support to fence sitters or the non affiliated in the hopes of getting votes. Like in everything the Clintons do or say, it was a lie and she had no intention of following through. So that ends that question. Now John and his brother Anthony are truly horrible people, two of the sickest most warped monsters to ever walk the planet. How close they are to the highest levels of government and finance is damning and speaks volumes on just how perverted and evil our government has become. But like in the past, they can make jokes about something and laugh about it and it is very likely to be true. We could have aliens in contact with us. But remember this, if aliens are in contact with us and working behind the scenes, they have chosen to ally with the very worst humanity has to offer. That can't speak very highly of them.

Hillary works with the Rockefellers....which means she is working for the blackhats who have spent a hundred years trying to suppress our true humanitarian history on every level...any and all work they have done or anyone connected to them has done has been on a SUPPRESSIONIST LEVEL and never ever on a truthfull level.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
well there was certainly one alien who downed

the Democrat Blimp .....

*cough,*wink*,nod*

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl We could have aliens in contact with us. But remember this, if aliens are in contact with us and working behind the scenes, they have chosen to ally with the very worst humanity has to offer. That can't speak very highly of them.

The three of them, Hillary, John, Tony have rubbed shoulders
and supped with the worst out there, this is not a coincidence.

Some say there is a thin line, or no line at all between aliens
and demons...I tend to lean towards this explanation myself.

edit on 2-5-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Are the Podestas related to the Zuckerbergs?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

So Hillary is so bad even people from other worlds couldn't stand her?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
One of these days, the aliens will get tired of saving the people of Earth. Thankfully this wasn’t the time they sat out.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join