It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran situation and potential hypocrisy on Intel community

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Nope ridiculous.

It's a matter of record.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Honostly I have never felt i failed to see how both sides lie.

Agreed, grambler is one of the few bi-partisan members we have.

link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I don't know about my fellow taxpaying citizens, but I'm tired of my country being expected to be the world police and cover the tab to keep the entire world safe from themselves or their governments. The citizens of these countries need to grow a set of balls and step up to the plate or enjoy the tyranny. It's their choice either way.

Maybe grow some balls and tell your "U"S oligarch rulers to stop playing the "world police", a world police that nobody in the world asked for. These circles in the "U"SA decided to act as the world police. Maybe they thought world police sounds better than illegal acting rogue state.

Did the syrians ask for your "help"? Did the iraqis ask for your "help"? Did the afghans ask for your "help"? Did the libyans ask for the "help of the world police"? Did the complete middle east? No, but it was turned into a hell for the people, they all lived way better under their "tyrannic despots", as the good wests calls them. Better because they were not bombed back into the stoneages, didn´t have to live in destroyed countries, their relatives weren´t "collateral damage" of the good ones.

The citizens of the "U"SA need to grow a set of balls and step up to the plate or enjoy the tyranny.
It's their choice either way!

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Israel provided the proof, the CIA is agreeing with it. There was a massive spy mission, it netted 100,000 documents. If our CIA verifies the activity that smuggled them out of Iran then that pretty much authenticates them. Liking Trump or not has nothing to do with it.

SO I assume you believe everything the cia says about russian hacking of the election too?

Apples to oranges, the CIA produced zero evidence in both cases, but in this case Israel produced a mountain, 100,000 documents. If the CIA confirms there was an operation and Nettie didn't just produce them out of thin air, then they are real. Every nation has intelligence communities, where are the ones saying Israel is faking their mission with proof it never happened?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

strikes on Syria last night?

What??
I must have missed that!

www.newsweek.com...

You'd think that would be bigger news..

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

And they should have the same skepticism of the intel community that has led them to take an interest in Q.

Q is supposed to be part of the intel community, "Good guys" of the intel community.

Seems like they found a way for the "intel community" to appeal to both sides.
edit on 30-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Seems like there is two groups of deep state actors that need to do a complete 180% on their narrative's lest one side get caught and also expose the other group . That must be why Trump ,Bernie and others were not a option .They are in the dark about what the full extent of the truth is and yes its much worse then we could have imagined . I just listened to GW latest and its a Rant that makes some sense .
Keep your eyes on the shells kids .

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Nope ridiculous.

It's a matter of record.

And so what?

That is not why Obama gave them the money in his own words; he assure people this would stop them from pursuing weapons. He lied or was horribly wrong if this story is true.

And I, nor most people, dont care if the US would have lost a court case, we should not give billions to people we know in the words of John kerry are funding terrorists and if this story is true lying about building nuclear weapons.

Imagine that everything netanyahu says is true, and Iran is trying to build a nuke and that leads to war.

So now Obama lied to us or was horribly wrong, and US soldiers can die from weapons that Obama has directly financed.
(of course that wouldnt be the first time)

But hey, small price to pay to avoid litigation!

edit on 30-4-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

The problem is it seems like many people are willing to take their word when it helps their side, and distrust them when it hurts their side.

I know and it's sad when smart people can't think out side the party platforms.
That's why I stay in the center.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Israel provided the proof, the CIA is agreeing with it. There was a massive spy mission, it netted 100,000 documents. If our CIA verifies the activity that smuggled them out of Iran then that pretty much authenticates them. Liking Trump or not has nothing to do with it.

SO I assume you believe everything the cia says about russian hacking of the election too?

Apples to oranges, the CIA produced zero evidence in both cases, but in this case Israel produced a mountain, 100,000 documents. If the CIA confirms there was an operation and Nettie didn't just produce them out of thin air, then they are real. Every nation has intelligence communities, where are the ones saying Israel is faking their mission with proof it never happened?

Have you looked over any of that evidence yourself?

The point is that if Israel came out with a bunch of evidence that said trump worked with russia to hack the election, and the CIA confirmed it, you would demand to see that evidence before you believed it.

So why the different thought here?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You'd think that would be bigger news
Its amazing just how many today are trying to catch up on this stuff .Even the ones that say they don't do the MSM .I guess even the ALt media is being quiet on this .

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

a world police that nobody in the world asked for.

That's not true. There are plenty of countries that ask for our help. Just google it.

But yeah I don't like being the world police . Not at all.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Israel produced a mountain, 100,000 documents.

Unfortunately with isreals hate for iran it's very difficult to trust them in maters such as this.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

you should make a thread about this.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

That is not nwhy Obama gave them the money in his own words; he assure people this would stop them from pursuing weapons. He lied.

Or was lied to. Sometimes presidents are also patsy.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

Israel produced a mountain, 100,000 documents.

Unfortunately with isreals hate for iran it's very difficult to trust them in maters such as this.

So even when they produce evidence, evidence they are confident enough in to share with every major power on earth (Nettie is even going to brief China), you won't believe it? Guess you are waiting for the nuke launch for confirmation, when it is too late but maybe that is what a lot on your side really want, a mushroom cloud in Tel Aviv.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

That is not nwhy Obama gave them the money in his own words; he assure people this would stop them from pursuing weapons. He lied.

Or was lied to. Sometimes presidents are also patsy.

Yep I added that.

Keep in mind, this story by Israel could all be a lie, and Obama could have been correct.

I am just saying that if this story is believed and people say well the real reason Obama gave this money was he didnt want to lose a court case, that is ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I don't trust anything coming out of Israel or the intel community.
They lied about Vietnam, they lied about Iraq, they've been lying about Iran for decades. They've double crossed Iran, Iraq, Qadaffi and many others.

They have been trying to gin up support to invade and bomb Iran for 30 some years now. They've been saying since the 90's that Iran is 6 months away from having nukes, 1 year away, 5 years away.

The media will be ramping up the war drums again here really soon.

And don't forget about the USS Liberty.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I don't trust Israel but I trust Obama and anyone tied to his administration even less.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I don’t want this to be another excuse to bomb someone. Please, Trump, just bring the war money home to invest in our country’s infrastructure and quit wasting it on punching holes in the damn desert.

edit on 2018/4/30 by Metallicus because: Sp

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join