It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran nukes: Netanyahu pulls a new Powellpoint

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The big question of the day is why is Iran building forces in Syria? How can that be anything other than a land bridge to Israel

Its about a pipeline land bridge to Europe.

en.wikipedia.org...

And of cause they need to secure such a pipeline, terrorist activism is to be expected.

This natural gaz would be in concurrence with other gaz producers.

en.wikipedia.org...

And now think for a moment why Russia did not start countermeasures to mitigate the rocket attacks on Syria.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
This most recent one was about 2 weeks ago.

Article

Did you read it?

Fars said Shirazi made the comments in response to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Wednesday speech at Israel’s annual Holocaust commemorations when he called for action against Iran.

This was a reactive "dont be stupid" warning after Netanyahus latest war mongering and Israeli air raids on Iranian assets in Syria.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

Ah but you're ok with the US overthrowing the democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran. I imagine there are some Iranians still waiting for the US to pay the price for that.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
You know what.... I don't need Israel for me to want iran leveled. I do not need charts and pictures and fancy words from Men in Suits with warnings about tomorrows.
I do not need that, because I am still waiting for them to pay the price for things done in the past.
I still remember the iranian hostage crisis. I still remember seeing those people being held.... and I am still very unhappy about it.
Those were my fellow citizens ..... you guys reading this might not care, because it wasnt YOUR brother or YOUR uncle or YOUR father.... because that is how most Americans seem to think nowdays.... only person that matters is YOU.

I want to see iranian blood flowing through the streets like a crimson river.... I want to see mothers crying and fathers cowering in fear over their childrens bodies.... alla can sort them out later, I care not.
I want them to be so afraid that they curse the day they ever herd of islam.... and start looking to Christ for salvation.

Holy crap man that was dark as hell. Why would anyone want such a thing to happen? And why on earth would you even say something like that? I mean I say some messed up things but dude.....I hope I never get on your bad side.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor
a reply to: Zimnydran

Ah but you're ok with the US overthrowing the democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran. I imagine there are some Iranians still waiting for the US to pay the price for that.

What does that have to do with the over 100 people, who did nothing to no one..... being snatched up and held hostage? That is like justifying Bill being mad at Tommy so he punched Steve.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: Zimnydran
You know what.... I don't need Israel for me to want iran leveled. I do not need charts and pictures and fancy words from Men in Suits with warnings about tomorrows.
I do not need that, because I am still waiting for them to pay the price for things done in the past.
I still remember the iranian hostage crisis. I still remember seeing those people being held.... and I am still very unhappy about it.
Those were my fellow citizens ..... you guys reading this might not care, because it wasnt YOUR brother or YOUR uncle or YOUR father.... because that is how most Americans seem to think nowdays.... only person that matters is YOU.

I want to see iranian blood flowing through the streets like a crimson river.... I want to see mothers crying and fathers cowering in fear over their childrens bodies.... alla can sort them out later, I care not.
I want them to be so afraid that they curse the day they ever herd of islam.... and start looking to Christ for salvation.

Holy crap man that was dark as hell. Why would anyone want such a thing to happen? And why on earth would you even say something like that? I mean I say some messed up things but dude.....I hope I never get on your bad side.

If someone did that to a person you loved.... and they only thing they are guilty of is being at work.... you can bet I would not be very happy about it. iran had a choice, kick them out of the country and tell them to never come back, such as what a civilized culture would do.... or do something barbaric and primitive..... they chose the latter.
Some cultures are not worthy of being on this planet, some have been eradicated already and I am grateful.
It pleases me there are no cannibals running around anymore, I am glad that culture was eliminated.
I am happy there are no more people running around cutting the scalps off of people and wearing them like a scout badge.
I am glad there are no more children being thrown into volcanos to appease some invented god.
Now, in the modern world, we have a culture running around burying women up to their necks and stoning them, throwing gay people of buildings........ and all kinds of other niceties that I want go away..... one way or another.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This had to be a dark hoax / sinister satire. Cause Bibi loves hearing his demon voice saying 'This is a Bomb' with a pointer pointing at a black and white sketch of one as proof! Theres vids of him doing that all over YT. The PPP is just a newer different version of the blood same thing. He will always be exposing made up bologna to justify where zglobalists bomb next to finish 3rd temple and so on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join