It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran nukes: Netanyahu pulls a new Powellpoint

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Seems they try to provoke Iranian troops in Syria or build the pretext to a false flag...

According to Netanyahu, the files provided "new and conclusive proof of the secret nuclear weapons program that Iran has been hiding for years from the international community in its secret atomic archive."

www.youtube.com...

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyhat
Seems they try to provoke Iranian troops in Syria or build the pretext to a false flag...

According to Netanyahu, the files provided "new and conclusive proof of the secret nuclear weapons program that Iran has been hiding for years from the international community in its secret atomic archive."

www.youtube.com...

www.zerohedge.com...

Just to clarify ........powellpoint or power point??

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

Oh no it’s powellpoint.......It’s a new thing, you should try it.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

Oh, a Freudian!

Powell style powerpoint, of cause!

nsarchive2.gwu.edu...
edit on 30-4-2018 by greyhat because: .

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

Colin Powellpoint

We're Doomed.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: greyhat

BWAHAaha way too funny! I imagine my neighbor who is outside is wondering why I am laughing so hard.

Well done sir! You have earned a star.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Maybe our or the 5 EYES Intelligence Agencies can vouch for the veracity of the Israeli evidence?

Right now it's a claim, they have presented evidence. Is that evidence compelling?

I wouldn't put it past Israel to manipulate things.

I wouldn't put it past Iran to still be working towards becoming a Nuclear State. They have a history of hiding, then delaying.

Lets see the evidence.......

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Powellpoint...
P R I C E L E S S

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Well, China didn't allow a war n the Korean peninsula,
Because the week after the secret envoy went to China, NK withdrew (and the cult 45 completely missed that and claim Trump deserves a Nobel prize)..

Our Israeli masters needs us to wage war somewhere.
Whilst they slaughter the Palestinians ...

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Maybe our or the 5 EYES Intelligence Agencies can vouch for the veracity of the Israeli evidence?

Right now it's a claim, they have presented evidence. Is that evidence compelling?

Evidence for what? That some Iranians somewhen proposed to build 5 small nukes?

I am quite sure that in every technologically advanced country some group like that existed somewhen.
It doesnt mean there is the political will in a countries leadership to do so. Wargames happen.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I am quite sure that in every technologically advanced country some group like that existed somewhen.
It doesnt mean there is the political will in a countries leadership to do so. Wargames happen.

Have you seen any of their proofs? I haven't . It sounds like a big batch of info to seemingly dismiss it all within hours of it being made public.

I'd like to see it, then have the claims vetted before doing anything.

Crazy huh?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I watched the press conference live. BB said he has sent copies of the half ton of documents and 183 cds to the US. Im not really suprised by the revelations. Part of the Nuclear deal was for Iran to come clean about past nuclear programs. They lied and said they never had a weapons program. The Iranians kept all the documents with plans for a weapon. They basically signed the Nuclear deal because they already knew how to build a weapon. They just didn't have enough uranium or missiles to deliver a warhead to the US. The deal allows them to enrich unlimited amounts of uranium and build improved ballistic missiles.

So the Iranians signed the deal to be able to work on thier ballistic missles and enrich uranium and get relief from sanctions. So that one day in the future once thier economy was stronger and they had the Ballistic Missiles they could resume the weapons program.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So the US released billions in frozen bank accounts and gave relief from sanctions for almost nothing. Iran had the warhead just not the delivery mechanism or enough weapons grade enriched uranium. The deal gives them the time to do both. While paying them to do it.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Beware of Satanyahu . He will drag his B~*ch aka the united states into another very dangerous war.

Just in case you forgot.

edit on 30-4-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

Beware of Satanyahu . He will drag his B~*ch aka the united states into another very dangerous war.

Just in case you forgot.

Classy. You guys created Israel.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

It does when the leader consistently states that Israel should be wiped out.

Now, that may seem like he's talking about the state itself to all you anti-zionists.

But what it you're wrong?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Is there ever a legit pretext to war on ATS? Everything is a false flag on here...

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
It does when the leader consistently states that Israel should be wiped out.

Could you please post a citation?

I just know about an old Khomeini prophecy, that Israel would one day vanish from the pages of history, that was cited by a former Iranian president, but none of them stated to have plans to do this.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Is there ever a legit pretext to war on ATS? Everything is a false flag on here...

Are archived historical state documents a legit pretext to war?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

“After nuclear negotiations, the Zionist regime said that they will not be worried about Iran in the next 25 years,” Ayatollah Khamenei wrote. “I am telling you, first, you will not be around in 25 years’ time, and God willing, there will be no Zionist regime in 25 years. Second, during this period, the spirit of fighting, heroism and jihad will keep you worried every moment.”

www.nytimes.com...

Ahmadinejad quoted a remark from Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini, the founder of Iran's Islamic revolution, who said that Israel "must be wiped out from the map of the world." The president then said: "And God willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world without the United States and Zionism," according to a quote published by IRNA.

www.cnn.com...

"In our region there's been a wound for years on the body of the Muslim world under the shadow of the occupation of the holy land of Palestine and the beloved al-Quds (Jerusalem)," Rouhani said, according to a translation by the Reuters news agency.

The earlier quote, which came from ISNA, was most notable for its inclusion of the call for the "wound" to be "removed":

"The Zionist regime has been a wound on the body of the Islamic world for years and the wound should be removed," ISNA quoted Rouhani as saying.

www.cbsnews.com...

edit on 30-4-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: gah ats gets messy sometimes

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join