It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel says Iran Breaking Nuclear Deal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war".
Wm Shakespeare

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
double post so I won't waste it.

Iran isn't a bunch of nice guys. I know many here don't like Israel either, but I can't see the value in siding with Iran just because you guys hate Israel.
edit on 30-4-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
US is now claiming they have confirmed netenyahu's claims.

Who knows what to believe.

Think about it this way: If the Mossad faked it they would have come up with something better than 'yeah so we somehow raided a secret Iranian archive and got a couple of thousand documents proofing they had an advanced military program before the nuclear deal'.
Of course the timing of the presentation is no accident, but the story itself is just stange and inconclusive enough to be true.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The treason that was everything Obama is slowly being unveiled.

100,000 documents smuggled out of Israel's sworn arch enemy, what a job well done. The Obama secret black govt operatives look like infants in comparison, they can't even frame Trump properly.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Having seen this, the following can be stated:

Israel and Iran have been at each other for years. That alone should give us pause not to trust this information fully and view it with caution, and some distrust. How are we sure that this is real? How can we be sure it has not been doctored? Could this be a ploy by Israel to get other countries to launch an attack against Iran to rid it of a problem in the area?

There is no love loss between both countries, that is very plain. But to launch an attack against another country cause they may or may not be working on something without more proof, is not a good idea. Iraq comes to mind, where the government was so sure that there were Weapons of Mass destruction there, yet after going in, and being bogged there, not one weapon was found.

If anything it seems as though so many are so anxious to go to war with Iran, it is worrisome, and problematic.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I will need more than just netenyahu's word on this.

I dont believe any of these leaders based solely on their word, not assad, putin, macron, merkel, trump, or any other world leader.

I want to see proof.

However, if this is true, two things worth pointing out.

First and most importantly, this would look to severely increase the possibility of war, and I hope that can be avoided.

Secondly, this would mean Obama and his admin gave millions to help finance Irans nuclear weapon program, and were played for fools.

But again, until I see proof, this is unsubstantiated to me.

It wouldn't be the first time though.

Clinton and China

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: mightmight

Ahh yes the Iran playing a crooked game card. Would you like me to point out all of Americas cards? Iran may be playing others for a fool but America has them beat ten fold. It would be unwise to think that wasn’t happening.

Yeah? Well. We were promised so much winning we'd be sick of winning.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Isn´t Israel the last state on earth to critize others because of owning nukes.
Everybody knows they have them but they don´t officially admit that they have them. They own them only to have the power to terrorize the surrounding states, to keep their apartheid state alive.

Well since they basically invented the bomb in America I guess it would be hard to keep them from it in Israel.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mightmight

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Obama bypassed Congress by making the Iran deal an Executive agreement.
Yes sure. But Executive Agreements are limited in scope. Technical stuff like SOFA statues for example.
Presidents dont have the power to make long term major policy agreements with foreign nations on their own authority. Just calling it an agreement instead of treaty doesnt change that.
You can read about it here:
originalismblog.typepad.com...

You are preaching to the choir. Obama using an executive agreement to bypass Congress violated the Constitution.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Ahh yes the Iran playing a crooked game card. Would you like me to point out all of Americas cards? Iran may be playing others for a fool but America has them beat ten fold. It would be unwise to think that wasn’t happening.

Yeah? Well. We were promised so much winning we'd be sick of winning.

BWAHAHAHA we were promised that. I can’t believe I forgot. Though I am sure many others here could believe I forgot lol

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

It is a challenge to keep track of all the good things that have been happening in this country since President Trump took the helm.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am no supporter of Mr. Orange but things have happened since he took office. Some good some bad. I will say he has made my job easier which is always nice. So if he can continue that then keep it up man. I like days like today when I can just not do my job and lurke around ATS. For the most part just being a troll
But hey I like it.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
What the west including Israel does not understand yet, is that the deal is the only reason that tensions flare up periodically against Iran. Without a nuclear deal, Iran would have such a deterrence by now, that not even a jellyfish-brained EUrobozo would be stoking up tensions against them or would be trying to blame Iran for 9/11 in the most absurd ways.
edit on 2-5-2018 by Flanker86 because: c

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join