It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel says Iran Breaking Nuclear Deal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Turbins are rolling in Iran tonight.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: DpatC

'IRAN LIED': Netanyahu Reveals Israel Smuggled 100,000 Nuclear Documents Out Of Iran. Iran Had An Ongoing Nuclear Program.

More than 100,000 physical documents were smuggled out of Iran.

Yeah, we're waiting for Nutty yahoo to bring out the picture of the suitcase

edit on -180002018-04-30T13:22:46-05:000000004630201846042018Mon, 30 Apr 2018 13:22:46 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
heh.

I wish people treated the US government with the same skepticism that they do Israel.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

But again, until I see proof, this is unsubstantiated to me.

And if they released their 55.000 pages the next guy would claim its faked anyway.

I dont think this show tonight was aimed at convincing the publicby 'presenting proof'. Rather it was done to explain why things will be moving forward the way they will. Netanyahu has threw the Europeans a big bone, enabling them to climb off their high horse and get behing the US on the issue. The deal in its current form is done but i dont think this means anyhting like airstrikes in the near future. We'll see new sanctions imposed on Iran, lots of saber rattling and maybe even a clash between Israel and Iranian Forces in Syria, but long term its on Iran to come around and renegotiate this thing.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Secondly, this would mean Obama and his admin gave millions to help finance Irans nuclear weapon program, and were played for fools.

If these claims check out, then it means Obama directly funded Iran's nuclear weapons program. Remember how O loaded a billion dollars of cash onto planes and flew it to Iran just before he left office? It sure looks like this is where that money went.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Ok so here is a part I have questions about.

At the press conference, Netanyahu exposed a secret Iranian nuclear project, codenamed "Amad," which he said had been shelved in 2003, though he said work in the field had continued.

"After signing the nuclear deal in 2015, Iran intensified its efforts to hide its secret files," Netanyahu said. "In 2017 Iran moved its nuclear weapons files to a highly secret location in Tehran."

"We can now prove that project Amad was a comprehensive program to design, build and test nuclear weapons," he said. "We can also prove that Iran is secretly storing project Amad material to use at a time of its choice to develop nuclear weapons." Dr. Mohsen Fakhrizdeh is the head of project Amad.

www.haaretz.com...

Ok so I have to confess to being ingonrant of some relevant facts here in the lead up to the iran deal.

Did the US or iran claim that iran never had a program, or that they once did and it had been scrapped?

Because if the latter is true, Irans argument may very well be something like this.

"Yes in 2003 we had a nuclear weapons program. But we told everyone that, and shut it down"

I am not sure netanyahus proof based on his own words is anything more than these files prove their was a weapons program, and that the files are being maintained.

SO i think it will be important to see irans reaction, and to look back at what Iran was claiming about a weapons program in the lead up to the deal with the US.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This is sad. Obama really didn't give a sh$t about everyday Americans. He really didn't!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Secondly, this would mean Obama and his admin gave millions to help finance Irans nuclear weapon program, and were played for fools.

If these claims check out, then it means Obama directly funded Iran's nuclear weapons program. Remember how O loaded a billion dollars of cash onto planes and flew it to Iran just before he left office? It sure looks like this is where that money went.

Everyone in Obama's administration HAD to have known exactly what was going on. If they didn't, then that might be even worse - that would mean they are utterly incompetent and should never have been in that position in the first place.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
President Trump is exactly right when he says that you can't blame other countries for taking advantage of us, when we have leaders who are too stupid to care about their own people.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
A nice way of evading the flack, of the blatant murder of the Protesters in the Leb. Look Iran has Nukes says the guy with over 200 nukes. Nutty netanyahus the liar crying wolf again.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Here is another interesting piece of the puzzle.

Supposedly, Irans Deputy foriegn minister said that the US deal with them is no longer sustainable, regardless of rather or not the US pulls out.

The Iran nuclear deal is no longer sustainable for Iran in its present form - regardless of whether the U.S. exits the deal or not, said Iran's deputy foreign minister Monday.

"The status quo of the deal is simply not sustainable for us, whether or not the Americans get out of the deal," Deputy Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi said, according to Iranian news agency Isna

www.haaretz.com...

Now this is sadly where my language barrier comes in.

Did this guy really say that?

Caise if he did, this kind may lend creedence to Isreals claims.

If iran is now refusing to comply with the terms of the deal, and presumably will not be returning the billions of dollars they recieved in part of the deal, perhaps they have something to hide.

At the very least, it makes trumps criticisms (and mine and a lot of other people) of the deal in the first place to seem well placed.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
That's rich one rogue nuclear state calling out another.
I don't know how many people realize how serious this is!
This could be the start of something very, very ugly for planet earth and the human race.
www.youtube.com...
Bibi needs to be removed before he gets into a nuclear exchange with Russia asap IMHO.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You should look into the CIA whistleblower Jeffrey Alexander Sterling who exposed Operation Merlin. He alleged that the upper levels of the Bush administration and Obama administration had basically planted fake nuclear weapons blueprints into Iran and then pointed to those fake blueprints as "proof" that Iran was pursuing nuclear weapons. (ETA: He claimed either the Bush & Clinton administration or the Bush and Obama administration. I forgot which Democratic administration was supposedly involved.)

ETA: Here's one such article, which is about Condolezza Rice's court testimony against that whistleblower.

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice made a highly unusual public appearance Thursday — taking the witness stand for the prosecution in a criminal case against a former CIA officer on trial for leaking details of a top-secret spy program.

Rice, who once traveled the globe as America’s top diplomat, found herself describing another type of diplomacy to a federal court jury: the Bush administration’s effort in 2003 to kill a New York Times story that threatened to reveal a CIA effort to undermine Iran’s nuclear program by secretly providing Tehran with flawed plans for an atomic weapon.

Rice told jurors that she was acting on the direct orders of President George W. Bush when she asked the Times not to go forward with the article, written by veteran national security correspondent James Risen.

Rice testifies in CIA leaks trial

There are plenty of other articles about it, but this one is pretty good. For what it's worth, the article says that Sterling was one of the CIA's handlers of the Russian scientist (aka the "asset") who was in charge of getting the CIA's blueprints into Iran.
edit on 30-4-2018 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Not exactly.
They had photos of the warehouse (inside and out) where the files were kept, and he had copies of the originals on display during the announcement.
He says he will be sharing the documents with the world.

Of course he will. Right after the Mossad finishes creating the documents, right?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Essentially, Iran says that it has a right to build Nuclear Weapons, just like other countries have done. And they will proceed to do so.

We know what happens next. Hope Russia doesn't get involved as an "enemy", or we can all say goodbye.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

You should look into the CIA whistleblower Jeffrey Alexander Sterling who exposed Operation Merlin. He alleged that the upper levels of the Bush administration and Obama administration had basically planted fake nuclear weapons blueprints into Iran and then pointed to those fake blueprints as "proof" that Iran was pursuing nuclear weapons.

Thanks for the recomendation I will check it out.

here is my problem with all of this; who am i just a guy gabbing on the internet.

How can I know what is true and not?

The best O can do is look at all available evidence, but usually that is very slim.

So I am forced to go with my gut.

So take the claims assad gassed his people; I am not buying it. I saw no evidence, saw seemingly legit joutnalist say people on the ground didnt feel it was a chemical attack, and most importantly it just didnt make sense as to why assad would do this.

Now with this situation, I have no idea.

It seems israel would have every incentive to make these claims, but it also seems like iran would have a big incentive to pursue these weopons and lie about it.

So I am trying to sift thorugh things and get a better feeling, but I just dont know.

As to the specifics of this whistle blower, granted I know nothing about it and am just going on what you are saying.

But why would obama give the iranians billions of dollars if he was framing them for having a nuclear weapons program?

I am telling you right now that the people that end up believing Netenyahu on this will be placing a big heap of blame on Obama (as well as he should get if this is true)

So it seems Obama had every incentive not to frame Iran.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Your thoughts are ?

My thought's are if a rogue nation like Israel are allowed Nukes then why can't Iran have them.
edit on 30-4-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Not exactly.
They had photos of the warehouse (inside and out) where the files were kept, and he had copies of the originals on display during the announcement.
He says he will be sharing the documents with the world.

Let's see 'em then. That cartoon photograph has been around for a looooooong time now.
Shades of Roadrunner and Wil-e-coyote there.
Also shades of the standard characteristic desperation too.
Let us remove Is-ra-hell and Saudia from the world map and watch peace unfold in the world, because that is what it will take before the M.E knows any semblance of peace.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This is sad. Obama really didn't give a sh$t about everyday Americans. He really didn't!

I must say that I do like you. But I really hope that you are aware that even the current administration has the same agenda that all past ones did.

Oh and before you start barking at my door I don’t like you like that. Me heterosexual....me like woman. You...guy

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join