It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel says Iran Breaking Nuclear Deal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

Israel says Iran Breaking Nuclear Deal

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has revealed what he says are "secret nuclear files" proving Iran is covertly pursuing nuclear weapons.

He said 55,000 pages of material obtained by Israel showed Iran had deceived the world since signing a deal in 2015 to curb its nuclear programme.

It agreed to the deal in return for the lifting of sanctions.

Tweeting earlier, Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif appeared to accuse Mr Netanyahu of "fooling people".

US President Donald Trump has long threatened to scrap the deal, which was reached under his predecessor, Barack Obama.

European powers have said they are committed to upholding the accord.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Well, Trump will kill Obamas nuclear deal now.

Other than that, this will convince noone who still thinks Iran playing a straight game at this point.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mightmight

Ahh yes the Iran playing a crooked game card. Would you like me to point out all of Americas cards? Iran may be playing others for a fool but America has them beat ten fold. It would be unwise to think that wasn’t happening.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Let me guess, those "secret nuclear files" include this amazing graph, right?

Netanyahu can go headbutt a wall. He's got zero credibility when it comes to Iran or nuclear weapons, and he's just using this to distract the world from both his current legal problems and his govt's treatment of the recent Palestinian protestors.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: mightmight

Ahh yes the Iran playing a crooked game card. Would you like me to point out all of Americas cards? Iran may be playing others for a fool but America has them beat ten fold. It would be unwise to think that wasn’t happening.

Ahh yes the old "but America is evil" card. Would you like me to point out to you that the deal should have nevr been made in the first place to send them literally millions of dollars unloaded on pallets, along with everything else they asked for and still didnt hold up there end?

Regardless of what you think of the US, if they didnt hold up to it, it should be scrapped.....

Im not even a Trump supporter and I can see this deal was bs.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Of course Iran is developing nuclear weapons!

Obama funded them!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Sorry but every time this hateful little man speaks, I get urges to punch the TV, and remember that last time he tried this crap with that stupid bomb picture?

He was definitely influenced by the Colin Powell Iraq stunt with that vial

edit on -180002018-04-30T13:06:44-05:000000004430201844042018Mon, 30 Apr 2018 13:06:44 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Israel accuses Iran of building nukes AND water is wet.

The right wing war mongering gov't of Israel will always accuse Iran of building nukes and just in time for Trump to cancel the Iran deal.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The Iran deal was crap from the get go and was a huge waste of time and untold amounts of money. But one cannot just take what Isreal says for fact. Those dudes are snakes. I trust them as much as I trust Irans government just as much as I trust my own. I am on your side just wanted to make the obvious, obvious.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Well they would wouldn't they?
FFS.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Netanyahu can go headbutt a wall. He's got zero credibility when it comes to Iran or nuclear weapons, and he's just using this to distract the world from both his current legal problems and his govt's treatment of the recent Palestinian protestors.

Netanyahu is a grade 'A' #.. Nothing less, nothing more.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

This is one of those desperation moves by the cabal. They see peace breaking out in the world and it makes them lose their sh#t!

Could very well be a precursor to a false flag..

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Not exactly.
They had photos of the warehouse (inside and out) where the files were kept, and he had copies of the originals on display during the announcement.
He says he will be sharing the documents with the world.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I will need more than just netenyahu's word on this.

I dont believe any of these leaders based solely on their word, not assad, putin, macron, merkel, trump, or any other world leader.

I want to see proof.

However, if this is true, two things worth pointing out.

First and most importantly, this would look to severely increase the possibility of war, and I hope that can be avoided.

Secondly, this would mean Obama and his admin gave millions to help finance Irans nuclear weapon program, and were played for fools.

But again, until I see proof, this is unsubstantiated to me.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Not exactly.
They had photos of the warehouse (inside and out) where the files were kept, and he had copies of the originals on display during the announcement.
He says he will be sharing the documents with the world.

He's an idiot with the natural talent of treating others like idiots

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Iran will have the bomb in 6 months for how many decades now?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

2 lol

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Of course they are violating the nuke deal.
But why the hell would I believe Israel?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Sorry but every time this hateful little man speaks, I get urges to punch the TV, and remember that last time he tried this crap with that stupid bomb picture?

He was definitely influenced by the Colin Powell Iraq stunt with that vial

LOL

www.wired.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join