It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jacksons crime

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Michael Jackson is definitely a social deviant but child rapist, I doubt sincerely. He's guilty of looking and perhaps touching but probably nothing more.
Media has blurred the line between inappropriate behavior and serious crime. Today's child molesters are grouped together regardless of the severity of their crime. All share the same social stigma.
Michael Jackson has already been judged guilty thanks to the media. Even if it's proved he's innocent, no one will believe it. I think a great deal of responsibility should be placed on the gold digging parents of the alleged victim. Why should monetary compensation be awarded for these type of offenses? Isn't greed the catalyst of all trivial lawsuits?
Ask yourself why so many pedophile priests get away with their crimes but Michael Jackson's going to be made an example of?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
You might want to reference this this...

Boy says Michael Jackson masturbated him.

A already indepth dicussion.

SMR

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole
Boy says Michael Jackson masturbated him.

That was a good one,on tape saying 'he masturbated me with his mouth'

This wording is coming from a teen? Please.
MJ is strange,but no child molester.
Parents went to a LAWYER first,not the POLICE !? And just happens to be the same lawyer that did the case where the family got $25mil.
The family's false imprisonment story should be a good one if that is heard.
The things people will do in order to get money.
Guess we will see what happens in court.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Why should he be made an example of?
I will tell you why. first the touching a juvenile that you are in care of is wrong and against the law. and he has access to as many kids as he wants with the money to do as he pleases. Parent send ther sick and dying kids to his ranch so that they may have some happines before they die and he abuses them would you want you sick and or dying kid to be looked at or touched or even worse? if he was a regular Joe he would be tried, convicted sent to prison then not be allowed to be with in so many feet of a child. it is wrong that the priest get away with it, why should we let one more person with money and influence get away with it, by letting people get away with it, we condone that sort of behavior. I say try him as if he were a working person with the same consequences we would pay

[edit on 18-2-2005 by Dream Robber]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Seems to me that a crime is a crime is a crime. Most of those have pre-determined "paybacks". I know it doesn't work that way, but he, being "rich and powerful", should still be tried and punished within the accords of the law.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
All I will say is,I can't wait to see that child molester behind bars.

In fact,MJ's own parents are hinting in an interview called "MJ's parents:Breaking the silence" that their child has a high possibility of molesting kids because MJ himself had a disturbed child hood.One of which he was abuse/beaten by his dad.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I hate when people judge others without knowing anything. If he did it, he belongs under the jail....but no one knows yet....it's up to a jury. For the record, I am also not a Jackson fan.....I just find it funny how when a celebrity is "accused" of something.....everybody jumps and knows everything!

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
If he's innocent he walks, if he's guilty he's doomed. Michael's in a heap of trouble just in terms of his future mucical career guilty or innocent.
Dallas

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
LadyV, Your right, at time's we make a call that could be incorrect.. However in this case and his history, to deny any other obvious guilt that he has brought upon himself, it would allow it to continue as it has...

new topics

top topics

join