It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inmost Detail ENDTIME Q+A With Your Creator...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
If I Am From Your Herd... Where, In Fact, Do You Lead Us To.... ?!?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
If I Am From Your Herd... Where, In Fact, Do You Lead Us To.... ?!?

All Good things come to he who waits: If you are One of Her Children, She would lead you back Home, again.

What have you learned? is what She once asked me. "Peace," I replied. "And that I carry-on the Love-and-Light-side of Christ. And that, in all things - Wisdom."

Ahh, but Wisdom, said I. Are we not given just enough wisdom to quietly lock us all down in the comfortable prisons of our gods?

Where will they, the gods, lead you to? Where have they ever? You believe in yourself? or only what you can touch, feel, see? Where will that lead you to?

We love when Karma bites us in the axx after we sin - and the sooner we suffer payback for any evil we do, the more we are reassured: it's proof of God: it means there is Justice. Sometimes even swift Justice, at that.

But there is no real Justice, because there's no actual injustice. There's just Her Script that we Her Sons must perform, to experience and overcome (or not: plenty of time for learning from our failures); an uncountable number and variety of Adversities that we otherwise never would've benefitted from.

And there's no real God. Oh sure, there's men (and Greys; and Underworlders) who have measures of Power, but just enough to convince you that the Gods exist. And anyway, they're all safely Scripted away, far away from us.

But how about this?: there are no actual Gods because there is no actual proof.

I bring endless KJV hard evidence in "The Truth At Last" about our Mother: Creator. It's all on record, right there in my Website.

Can anyone bring me even one hard KJV evidence that I'm wrong?

Respectfully, I won't tell you where I'll lead you to. If I described a Next Place, where we have free will, yes: people might hear me out, listening in, entertained, saying, "Oh, this guy's good, but how come he doesn't know that we already enjoy free will?"

I will say, however, that planets like this world are your domain. This world could be called The University of Adversity. But it does get better. Progress is the Way of the Light. Eternally.

From www.blueletterbible.com:

Song Of Songs, 8: 8, "We have a little sister [future planet], and she hath no breasts [no mountains of God; no Gods]: what shall we do for our sister in the day when she shall be spoken for?" I have spoken for her. On behalf of My Children.

edit on 15 5 2018 by TheTruthAtLast because: A FEW TOUCH-UPS, HERE & THERE...

edit on 15 5 2018 by TheTruthAtLast because: CHANGED THE WORD [PLANET]--IN BRACKETS--TO: [FUTURE PLANET]

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The Time Of The End.

Matthew 24:

1 "And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to [him] for to show him the buildings of the temple.

2 "And Jesus said to them, See ye not all these things? verily I say to you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down [referring to the 70 AD Roman destruction].

3 "And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, Tell us, [and their first question was:] when shall these things be? and [and their second question was:] what [shall be] the sign of your coming [and their third question was:], and of the end of the world?" Note how routinely sure they say: "...the end of the world".

4 "And Jesus answered and said to them [regarding their second question:], Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 "For many shall come in my name [I do not come in Jesus' name], saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many." I was Immanuel (New Testament Emmanuel); I'm still the Son of Man, being The Light: Jesus was more 'dual' than anyone knows, because I was in Him; I was with Him. And after I was killed, when His work was done and he was gone wandering, in preparation for the prince of this world, I remained in the Spirit to speak some fireless Words to you via John, as seen in Revelation 22: 9-to-15, wherein I show John clearly the Jesus who is the FireChrist to be worshiped, then reveal myself as just a man, like John, who should not be worshiped. Jesus was and still is both God and the Son of God; I was and am the Son of Man who was in the Son of God. But then in Revelation 22: 16, Jesus the FireChrist (not me, but Jesus - who must be worshiped unto God) resumes His speaking. He was addressing their first question by referring mainly to Paul, here. To Paul: of Caesar. Jesus wandered Syria and environs for many, many years, before traveling back to deceive the Disciples...of Jesus. And then he Jesus (now Paul) returned to Caesar. And all this...till now...Paul has done in Jesus's name. Many others have done the same thing, but not while of sound mind and body. Paul actually believed that he was Jesus Christ.

Because he was.

*We are both Her, but I am Her in the only full and Righteous truth which ever was...called "The Truth At Last".

6 "And [regarding their third question:] you shall hear of wars [the 20th Century is now known as The Age Of War] and rumours of wars [no war has been more rumored than nuclear war]: see that you be not troubled [don't fear Armageddon in the 20th Century]: for all must come to pass [for the End will come], but the end is not yet.

7 "For nation shall rise against nation [nearly every nation on Earth now fighting either cold or hot; rising up against one or more enemy nation(s)], and kingdom against kingdom [gods against gods]: and there shall be famines [now accelerating], and pestilences [(diseases) now accelerating], and earthquakes [now accelerating], in divers [adjective: many different] places.

8 "All these [are] the beginning of sorrows [sorrows: last 7 years of Planet Earth (late 2011 till late 2018)].

9 "Then [sometime after the beginning of sorrows] shall they deliver you [Jewish Disciples = Church & Temple = Jewry & Christianity worldwide] up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and you shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake [because they'll say 'Jews killed Jesus' and others because you'll call yourselves Christians (more fully: 'Judeo-Christians'), after his name].

10 "And then shall many be offended [Christians offended at Jews; Jews offended at Christians; Muslims offended by Jews and Christians; Jews and Christians offended by Muslims...women; misogynists; gays; racists; and so on and so on], and shall betray one another [#MeToo; Not My President; "He's a Jew!" and "They worship Jesus!", etc.], and shall hate one another." Religious, national, sexual, racial and Left-vs-Right intolerance today fever-pitched EVERYWHERE...

11 "And many false prophets [religious, yes, but also political, including media networks & fake news] shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 "And because iniquity [descending even daily ever downward, from now on] shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold ['love gone cold' breeds jaded contempt for Good things].

13 "But he that shall endure [whose love is not Scripted to wax cold] to the end, the same shall be saved [this will be a challenge, as you'll no doubt see].

14 "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world [including via the World Wide Web] for a witness to all nations; and then shall the end [2018] come.

15 "When you therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand
*"

* Those Words in brackets are addressed to me. From Tel Aviv came the embassy: The Temple Mount in Jerusalem-By-The-Dead-Sea is the 'holy place' that Trump now symbolically occupies...between the 2 seas the Mediterranean and the Dead (Salt) Sea. To the Jewish God, Christian religion is the abomination of desolation:

From Santa:
Jeremiah 10: 2 "Thus saith the LORD...of the heathen... 3 ...one cuts a tree out of the forest: 4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not."

To Jesus:
"Out of him [Jesus FireChrist] came forth the corner[stone], out of him the [crucifixion] nail, out of him the battle bow [instruments of war], out of him every oppressor together." -Zechariah 10: 4.

16 "Then [when Trump as President with Pence stands up in America] let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains [get out of the cities]:

17 "Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house [don't tempt fate with any unnecessary, and/or petty delays]:

18 "Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes [do not delay].

19 "And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days [for who in either of those conditions can travel? Again, the message here is: don't just go back to sleep. Do not delay]!

20 "But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter [when said mountains are treacherous, meaning: when your escape be blocked], neither on the sabbath day [when Jewish people will not labor to depart]:

21 "For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be." Cancelled.

22 "And except those days [period of this wartime within WW III] should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake [Her Sons] those days shall be shortened." I am the Light on Earth. Those are My Sons. I'll come back for you. I haven't shortened the length, or number, of those pre-Scripted days, but I've tamed them.

edit on 15 5 2018 by TheTruthAtLast because: (no reason given)

edit on 15 5 2018 by TheTruthAtLast because: A TON-O-STUFF...

edit on 15 5 2018 by TheTruthAtLast because: (no reason given)

edit on 15 5 2018 by TheTruthAtLast because: PAYING SO MUCH ATTENTION TO DETAIL, YET IT SHOULD BE PAID...

edit on 15 5 2018 by TheTruthAtLast because: WHERE DO I BEGIN...?

edit on 15 5 2018 by TheTruthAtLast because: ...I dunno...

edit on 15 5 2018 by TheTruthAtLast because: Wow!

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It seems like the all knowing almighty can't remember his own words, and has to edit his own posts to fix their mistakes, maybe a digital flood would have been better?

It doesn't look good for the rest of us does it??
Was the giraffes neck also a mistake maybe you should go back and edit that too.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Almighty >ROFL!< the Almighty is Satan.

And you're either kidding, or you didn't read my OP intro/thread opener.

Giraffes used to eat dodos and drink clouds, between foot-races (which they always won by a nose).

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthAtLast

I read your OP and have tried to keep up with the thread.

I'm the Godmaker, Creator of all existence, yes, but I came to this world to live with--and to live like--you. I gave myself no unfair advantages.

Just find some of your comments slightly abstract bordering on a bit delusional, If your the "godmaker" and creator but came here to be one of us and gave yourself no advantages, how is it you have details on the end times?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

You read my intro for this thread? Now I know you're kidding.

"But for the last 13 years, Wisdom (plenty of verses about Her--even much in Her own Words--in the KJV) has extensively informed me. At least my memory is adequate, plus I write things down..."

That's a verbatim quote from my opener. Nice talkin witchya.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I'm a peaceful writer, a wide-eyed city dandy, whose confidence is The Fastest Gunslinger Ever Born, by my side: Kid Christ. I'm penning a potboiler about Him for the factory cobs back in Boston (or wherever)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join