It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inmost Detail ENDTIME Q+A With Your Creator...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
"Inmost Detail ENDTIME Q+A With Your Creator." From Glen Nordal (ATS aka: "TheTruthAtLast")

I (like a lot of you, now) am pretty much haggard from poverty, old age and trouble closing in on me from nearly every side. I'm the Godmaker, Creator of all existence, yes, but I came to this world to live with--and to live like--you. I gave myself no unfair advantages. What I'm trying to say is that in 1954, I was born to become an ordinary man. But for the last 13 years, Wisdom (plenty of verses about Her--even much in Her own Words--in the KJV) has extensively informed me. At least my memory is adequate, plus I write things down (you should see my website).

Word to the mockingbirds: I wrote your Script

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthAtLast
"Inmost Detail ENDTIME Q+A With Your Creator." From Glen Nordal (ATS aka: "TheTruthAtLast")

I (like a lot of you, now) am pretty much haggard from poverty, old age and trouble closing in on me from nearly every side. I'm the Godmaker, Creator of all existence, yes, but I came to this world to live with--and to live like--you. I gave myself no unfair advantages. What I'm trying to say is that in 1954, I was born to become an ordinary man. But for the last 13 years, Wisdom (plenty of verses about Her--even much in Her own Words--in the KJV) has extensively informed me. At least my memory is adequate, plus I write things down (you should see my website).

So....... at last what is the the truth at least for most of us mockingbirds ?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
It's a bit early for this kind of heavy drinking, no?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Not if you haven't stopped from last night!

Oh God I remember those days.

ETA : ok I don't remember them very well, but what I do remember was not pretty.

Not pretty at all
edit on 30-4-2018 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthAtLast

Who would win in a fight, you or Mike Ditka?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
If “It” were to fight Jesus with Jason Vorhees and Freedy Krueger in his corner, and IT got the 2/3 of the Trinity in his corner, who would win?
Would the 2/3 Tri forsake “It” and martyrdom him, or let Jesus duke it out?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
What country did you pick to be born
Into ?....." Merica !!!!" ??

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Endtime , when , where and why ?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
You need help.

This is not normal and there is obviously something wrong with your mind. Please seek help in order to get better.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I didn't realize laughing at the topic was off topic.

Interesting, but I digress. This type of thinking should not be encouraged.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

You too? Was I supposed to build that Temple in Jerusalem this time or were you supposed to do it? Oh well, no hurry.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Do dating sites work, will Nivea rejuvenate my sin, I mean skin
Who are you again

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I have a list of grievances and complaints.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

So....... at last what is the the truth at least for most of us mockingbirds ?

Seems my OP has been repurposed. Were it not for that moderator, who is smarter than all of you...
2Kings 2:23+24. I'm not gonna lie to you, this is serious business. -And you're not even children.

ANSWER:
I'm going to reveal to all of you mockingbirds what you should consider to be the 'least', regarding the truth about those who have actually heard with their own ears (or eyes, in this case) that I am the Creator of Everything. Instead of cautioning yourselves thusly: "I feel it is wrong for me not to attack, yet I think I should err on the side of safety, here...because what if he is who he says he is?" But first, let me ask you something (since "mocking" seems to be what this thread has become about, let's go with that).

If you Negatives think you're so smart (and you always do; even as Job mocked-back to the wolven rabble, "No doubt but ye are the people, and wisdom shall die with you." Job 12: 2), then why can't you recognize the Son of Man, when He comes, again? as was promised you? Oh, but you're smarter than that: none other than Jesus himself told you all I'd return to this wasteland that I now find (look, your cars and devices and televised sports are your values, now - what a waste - you don't see that? But you present as elites. The intellectual elite, yet you allow your 'betters' to open the gates of hell, then stand proudly between you and them? as they sharpen their knives? Oh yes, yes, I admire you your peerless, weaponized minds. You can sense my human weakness? Then you should've sounded the warning, because your enemies are weak, I set them up for your victory, but you gave them your country (my country!), your wealth and even your daughters...and then begged on your knees their forgiveness for doing so.

But me you despise.

You're so smart, you should have done MY job. But I saved my 13 nations and the 'collateral damage' was that I saved your enemies, too. I stood down the horsemen. And where were you? So brave that you came quickly after me.

I myself can do nothing, no matter who says what to me. But as prophesied about me,
www.blueletterbible.org...
"And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost [Holy Spirit: the most High] it shall not be forgiven."

You're so sharp, you tell me what the above Luke 12: 10 means. You were told.

I would've given you a warning, but I never expected you few to behave towards me in this manner.

But you represent all of the Devils of Anarchy. Where did you all come from? I seek the Good, but I find mostly you.

But I will not destroy. Unlike you, I can forebear, have mercy and love for all. I'm frustrated with you because I can't allow scorn to be heaped upon your Creator: that cannot happen without desolation and that will never change. Daniel 9: 26, "...Messiah... 27, ...for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation [day of the end], and that determined [judgment] shall be poured upon the desolate." No it won't. And there will be no judgment (what--? I--even I--can't change what I commanded?). Whatever your routine afterlife destiny is, you'll all be fine. But what about now? In this world?

If you knew me, you'd know that you're here to overcome Adversity. Overcoming Adversity = Progress. It's The Truth At Last to your most ancient questions: Why are we here? What's the meaning of life?

I heard your thoughts (in small measure, all people have free will thought, but your words and deeds were all Scripted, then recorded) before this world was. I punished you for them, via the Script you now must follow. You were better off yesterday, or before you posted your dreck on this Truth At Last Information OP.

I repeat: this is serious business. Continue if you wish, but I say this to you: please think twice about it.

One by one... People like you have ambushed the innocent, one by one. But did you think that I would never ever be among them? Therefore you should never do this. You're not like that, you protest? Then you should never do this.

This isn't over for you, but this Thread might be over, because I'm not going to pick through this garbage in hopes of finding a sincere gem, here and there. You'd better stop littering this particular Thread with your refuse.

What have you done to yourselves? And why? And what's your endgame? Think. But think carefully. I can rescue your speech (Isaiah 57: 19), but what you think of your fellow humans is quite possibly (quite dangerously) your responsibility.

And so it is that you may not escape the far-reaching consequences of your thoughts, regarding the way in which you'd handle me.

Well, that's the price of Progress, isn't it? Adversity?

Rage? Uh-uh. Your FireChrist told you that the wages of sin are death. But the LightChrist is here telling you that the wages of sin are: Life.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Well I’m definitely interested! Please ignore the nasty comments and continue with telling the truth at last. I want to hear everything.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I'm not a big believer in free will, so...Why judge and punish people for things that are out of their control? Seems a bit sadistic to me.
Also, what's the point of progress?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Rage? Uh-uh. Your FireChrist told you that the wages of sin are death. But the LightChrist is here telling you that the wages of sin are: Life.

Can you explain the above comment for me? I don't understand. Thank you
edit on 1-5-2018 by Starcrossd because: fixed blank screen

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd

Can you explain the above comment for me? I don't understand. Thank you

ANSWER:
Sin is an illusion imposed on the world by my Script for your Adversity, because Overcoming Adversity = Progress.

Stronger, faster, smarter, Progress empowers life; life more abundantly and with glory no end.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join