It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia doctor allegedly threatened to 'slit' employees' throats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
An apparently insane doctor in Georgia threatened to slit throats and cut off heads of employees at her "practice".

Police were called in for some kind of "disturbance"

But wait...

Her name is Marian Antoinette Patterson
(soon to be aka Marie Antoinette !)

Can't make these things up if they try !!

Guess her parents knew something !

Georgia doctor allegedly threatened to 'slit' employees' throats, 'cut' worker's head off, 'roll it down hallway'

A doctor in Georgia has been charged with making terroristic threats after she allegedly threatened to "slit" her employees' throats.

Marian Antoinette Patterson, a family practice doctor who's worked in the Valdosta area for almost 30 years, allegedly shouted a slew of threats at her employees, WCTV reported.

Authorities reportedly responded to Patterson's South Georgia practice on Feb. 21 after reports of a disturbance.

Patterson, according to authorities, told employees she would "slit their throats," and even told one worker she was going to "cut her head off and roll it down the hallway," and that she'd call the employee's children to show them.

😃

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Opened link to make sure it wasn't Onion

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Why didn't I think of using that kind of strategy to keep the guys working when I ran my business.

All I had to do is threaten them that we couldn't go to the restaurant for coffee at lunch time, it worked better than threatening to cut their head off.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Opened link to make sure it wasn't Onion

Yeah, vidalias are out in the stores already.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Reincarnation, gotta love it!

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I hear they re-test old folks for a drivers licence in some places .Maybe all PHD's should have to go through some kind of a re-testing especially the ones trained to use a scalpel .

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I wonder if she killed people in her free time when no one is looking.......

She sounds like a serial killer.
edit on 4/29/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Just have a bad day. Her Demerol prescription ran out and she couldn’t find a pen. All better now!

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Terminated employment. Toxic environment.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Georgia has been competing with Florida lately so this is no surprise.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
it all started when she said " let them eat krispy kremes " .

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
it all started when she said " let them eat krispy kremes " .

you might be on to something there

I did hear that those are bad for the mental health of the poorly educated doctors who can't qualify to work for the VA.

edit on 0400000009082018-04-30T04:08:09-05:00080904am4 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Hmmm...
Im continually threatening my guys.

I tell them im going to cut their legs off,
or that im going to hide sandwiches in their work jackets so the bears sniff them out.

Perhaps thats all this Dr was doing - just joking around with her employees but someone got sick of it and called to cops.

talk like that is expected somewhat in a mine site.
However, I can see a Doctors office being a bit taken back if I talked to them how I talk at work.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Georgia doctor allegedly threatened to 'slit' employees' throats, 'cut' worker's head off, 'roll it down hallway'

Patterson, according to authorities, told employees she would "slit their throats," and even told one worker she was going to "cut her head off and roll it down the hallway," and that she'd call the employee's children to show them.

Joke all you want with me at work but leave my child out of it. In my mind you say something like that and it's going to be you or me. They were right to have her removed. Crazy bat.

-Alee
edit on 4/30/2018 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Sounds like someone is sampling their patients pills .....she threw water on her employees too , while threatening to slit their throats and cut off their heads ... Maybe she thought they were zombies ?

new topics

top topics

join