It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make America Dinner Again: Glenn Beck , a transgender male, And a gay Muslim sit down

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: dug88

What a bunch of freaking contradictory weasel words just to be as hateful and hurtful as you can be.

You lost all credibility in your first posts -- and continued thereafter -- when you claimed to "realize" that others are different... but then call ALL of us "you guys" and tar us all with the same broad brush, while proclaiming the collective virtue of ALL of your people who never ever do that... even as you are being as insulting and hateful as possible.

I'm cringing for you.

And got 3 stars for it.......

I cant for the life of me wrap my head around someone watching that video , of genuine heartfelt, humanity talking to each other about really tough divisive topics and doing it in a really constructive way to maybe get answers and find common ground, can actually see that..........

And then turn around and star such a hateful post......

My mind just doesnt understand people anymore I guess

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

And got 3 stars for it.......

Go figure.

I cant for the life of me wrap my head around someone watching that video , of genuine heartfelt, humanity talking to each other about really tough divisive topics and doing it in a really constructive way to maybe get answers and find common ground, can actually see that..........

And then turn around and star such a hateful post......

I've seen exactly the same type of reaction in my own thread about Kanye's efforts to help the people of inner Chicago. I'm not a Kanye fan, just like I'm not a Glenn Beck fan. They've both made mistakes... we all make mistakes... but our mistakes aren't nearly as important as what we learn from our mistakes. Both of these men seem to be learning from their mistakes, and applying their lessons the best way they know how. They keep putting themselves out there trying to do and be better. I give them both big props for that. And I'm pretty darn impressed with both their efforts to make the world a better place, moving outside their own comfort zones, actually giving and sharing of themselves.

If I'm wrong, time will tell. But for now, I want to give them a chance to prove themselves.

My mind just doesnt understand people anymore I guess

Wear it as a badge of honor -- and know that you're not alone. Not even here on ATS. I was having a conversation with another ATSer about pretty much exactly this very recently. We don't get it either. But ya know what? I'm glad. I really don't want to understand that kind of thinking.

(post by dug88 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I didn't get to read your reply, and guessing since it removed I guess I probably didn't want to read it.

Anyways, how would a transgendered male and a homosexual Muslim have any significance or even impact to the old hatreds? Sure, seeing two contradictory characters with backgrounds that go back a ways talk about their differences an problems one thing.

However it will just fall to deaf ears.

And btw, some Christians used to beleive, an probably still do think that Satan really was gay, and Islam beleives it will kill Satan along in the final battle?

So you want them to work together for a common goal, but you don't want them to at the same time even though there hatred for homosexuals an Satan( it almost synonymous) would be the only thing they'd agree on ?

Wasn't the Anti Christ gay as well??? What about his well being an beleives?

edit on 1-5-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join