It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush : U.S. Would Back Isreal Attack on Iran

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
HAHAHAHA let him rant he'll just dig his own GRAVE, now 1. You keep claimming U.S. proved this and that about Rus but YOU FAIL to show the specific details that show we we're bluffing, 1. WE had 500 subs during the cold war. can yopu proove we didn't ya can't cuz your own gov has said it! you had 200 (and they were not all more advanced than ours like you yanks say) 2. we had 4Million active troops U.S.A. had 3 Million, can you proove we didn't? 3. We had 13,000+ warplanes why cuz NATO had 12000+ in the Cold war CAN YOU PROOVE WE DIDN'T, WE HAD OVER 25,000 TANKS u.s. BY IT'S SELF HAD NO MORE THAT 2200 DURING THE COLD WAR CAN YA PROOVE ME WRONG boy!!?? 4. The only thing u guys had over us was AIRcraft carriers, last but not least, just how does the U.S. KNOW how MUCH NUKES RUSSIA has( not that U.S.A. does know, but I just want to hear more of your FANTASCY answers descised as "FACTS) ?????????? are you saying U know more about our nukes than us?
P.S. the hostages died in Moscow not because of the gas but because there we're so many people that we gassed that city buses had to be used to take them to the hospital, and the drivers didn't know exactly we're the hospitals were and if the same thing happend in U.S.A. please explain in DETAIL what "SO CALLED" supiriour tactics U.S.A. would done to free the hostages, p.s. don't forget to talk about STOCTON CALIFORNIA in 1990 when the swat and sherrif shot 5 hostages trying to get the Vietnames gang hostage takers
Here's some info from the U.S. Gov's own Panel that shows that the Alagations against Iran are LIES,LIES,LIEEESSS!! www.iht.com...

[edit on 9-3-2005 by SiberianTiger]

Thank you, Ramza. Finally somebody realizes how powerless Russia is to the U.S. Good lord. This man Tiger, it will be all right. All you need to do is get some educationa nd stop using drugs, because you are on crack now.
Okay, I didn't doubt that you all did have more submarines than us? Who in the hell debated that subject? You have a tendency in jumping to conclusions and talking about somwething totally different from what we were talking about. I said currently, you are not technologically equipped nor are you powerful enough to beat the U.S. in a war. Your lose material (nuclear weapons) have been in the wrong hands (Chechens) and they have distributed it to the other countries that are possibly terrorist related. I'm not doubting that. But you want to go all out the way that's a problme you need to fix! You're stupid....you had the most submarines but ours survived and were ranked better than yours because one main reason was that we remianed quiet. Your noisy ass subs were the main ones that made you all get heard by the enemy and attacked. We stayed quiet and there were several missions that we were right behind you and you did not even notice in the ocean blue. You all were NOT and STILL NOT technoligically equipped than we are. And we have gotten better since then. Stay away from the past and understand the present!

About the Moscow incident, you said: the hostages died in Moscow not because of the gas but because there we're so many people that we gassed that city buses had to be used to take them to the hospital, and the drivers didn't know exactly we're the hospitals were Well that's what I just said. Can you read? I said that you killed your own damn hostages due to the gas. That was the only cause! You said, 'not because of the gas', and then you say, "there were so many people that we gassed..." Well it'd all the same thing stupid! The main reason why your hostages died was due to the gas. Learn to read and understand stupid kid! You all gassed your own damn hostages! How stupid can a so-called superpower get? Hhahahaha! Now that's something to laugh at, clown.
Whoo.
HahaHaHa! Oh man! And you claim to be a super-power, right? Haha. What superpower would used lethal gas to kill off the terrorists and keep them away from the hostages while the hostages are being exposed to the gas the whole time? That makes no dam sense, Tiger! Haha. What happened was that the gas put not only the terrorists to sleep, but the hostages as well. Andthose hostages who died suffered because they could not breathe. Their tongues were caught in their throat if they were leaned a certain way and the air could not penetrate through their body because their tongue was blocking their air passage. And by the time they took them to the hospital, they were already dead! Haha, and here goes another mistake you mentioned which yuo Russians do best...make mistakes and are clumsy.... you don't even know where the hospital is? HAHAHA!
What kind of excuse is that? Oh my! So once the Americans invade your country, you are so stupid enough that you don't even know where yor own hospitals were? And of all people a bus driver who passes it almost everyday? Good lord! What doea that tell the Americans? It tells us that you all don't know a damn thing, clumsy, and powerless. Mistakes will cause you to lose any and everything, Tiger. If you don't know where the hospitals are, then what good are you? You're dead! Hahaha.

Tiger, you forever bring up the past. 1990 was 15 years ago, Tiger. And when we did shoot hostages, we weren't so skilled as we were today. Things cahnge after a decade. But I must tell you that you were no better than us during that era. You Russians were always a step behind us. And now you're even farther behind! We shot the five hostages, yes. You always bring up the past when we weren't skilled as we are today! I am referring to today and most recent! That 2002 Crisis in Mosow in 2 1/2 years ago. And that's recent. That means you all still are not skilled and trianed and are not ready to get hostages. That tells us once again, that you are weak and powerless! Over 15 years we have gotten better in hostage rescue missions. The SWAT teams have been trained, weapons are better, and technology has advanced over 15 years and now we can do it in hours. What can you do? I'm no damn SWAT person. Why don't you e-mail SWAT and ask them what they will do in that case. I cna tell you one thing, we won't use gas and risk the lives of the hosatges like the approach you all took!! That's a stupid and most lame approach! Hahaha.
What a superpower you all are huh? Tsk. Well, like I've said. I am done talking to your ignorant ass, Tiger. It was a pleasure talking with you, but I'm threw! LOL. You have considered myself retired with dealing with fools and illiterate, uneducated shoe clerks like yourself! Take my adivce and do what Ramza said as well....Leearn the facts from history books!

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Like I said before YOU don't know ANYTHING you say, your young and are easily SWAYed by what your American people tell you about us, it's VERY good though you guys be;ieve it it will make it much more easier to DESTROY you in a WAR
any ways 1. The gas used in Moscow was NOT a LEATHAL gas, it was a type of KNOCKOUT gas, like the "LAUGHING" gas your American Dentists use, now if a Dentist allowed a person to stay longer than his time in sidation with the Gas he will eventualy DIE, and that has happened before many times in America, now thats basical what happend in Moscow, the Hostages who died are divided into 3 groups, 1. Those Elderly people who "naturaly" suffered from Heart attacks and siesures when these people were subjected to the gas they died it was around 45 of them, 2. the other 1/3 were small children who didn't died because of the gas but because of starvation, and the last 1/3 died because the people who drove them to the hospitals didn't know were the hospital was not because they're dumb like you think, but because bus line run on "Bizy" streets and a lot of hospitals are not on "bizy streets" so naturaly these drivers would'nt know were they are and of the 105 people driven to the hospital 50 of them were driven by regular people in thire cars, and these people didn't know were all of the hospitals were cuz when they would get to one hospital it would be full so they had to go to another one, now you keep talkin but not providen this socalled "American way" YOU would have freed the hostages in Beslan, o.k. Lets see how well you would have handeled it, 1. The main exposive in the middle of the Gymnasim was controled by the man with his foot on the detanation device if his foot goes off of the devise BOOM!! now remember there are also more than 10 women with bombs on them also if one of them see anything happening even a gas bomb thown in by YOUR SWAT BOOM!! and there are over 30 men who are watching every move in all the corners of the school tell YANKY BOY tell me in "SPECIFIC DETAIL" just how who U.S.A. get the hostages, like I said before yoy watch to much FAKE movies like "TOPGUN" and tv shows like "SWAT"
The whole ATS community will be waiting for your answer

[edit on 11-3-2005 by SiberianTiger]

[edit on 12-3-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Tiger, like I said, you damn Russians took it the worng way, you are not skilled and trained to achieve a successful hostage mssion without risking their lives, and you cannot out-match the United States! Get that in your head. I said it was lethal because it is deadly. Do you know what lethal is scumbag? It means the causing or sufficient to cause death. That gas caused death in that theater and it took the lives of not only terrorists, but hostages as well. Now if you call yourselves a superior force to the Americans, why can't you save hostages without taking their lives? If you make that mistake, it shows you will make the mistake to risk troop lives of yours when you fight us. Tiger, just get in your little peanut brain of yours that the chances of you all losing is second to none. You will lose! Just accept that, Tiger and we can end this petty debate. Yous till remain that pain-in-the-ass quality which driv es me bezerk! And I've had it with you that makes you say the Russias will win in a war against the Americans. You need to fall back to history to relate what may happen today! It's all a link from one era to the next and it connects! You all cannot win and that's the facts! Learn them.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Indigo_CHILD, it appears that is has it in your screen name what you really are! A Kid! ,ainly because you act like one and a possibility that you are! Now, since you are a child and what I've said to you went over your little head of yours all I can offer you is to go to Ask Jeeves and ask him what the United Narions is. Because I've laready told you and you read whatever you want to read and don't comprehend well. Which is the problem of 80% of the kids in schools! You seem to be part of that percentage! The United Nations doens't have to be involved in everything! I said that they could step in if Russia and China does have a problem. Normally there's no need since they are both known to be superpowers. Read the facts, child. Go look up the United Nations website and read up on the history and their missions. Obviously, that entire novel you copy and pasted onto this post does not make you look smart. A child doesn't know that!

SiberianTiger, I am finished with talking with your arrogant self. You have one small disability and that is understanding! You live in a broken down country that has less power whatsoever and you are here to tell us Americans of what you claim we don't know. What can you tell us about our country that we don't know since we live here? Do you live here? Are you from here? I am done talking to you and your little playmate Indigo_Child. Politics musn't be your thing, so therefore you may need to find a sandbox.

For many of you non-readers who don't know a thing of what's going on in this world, the Iraq war was for Iraqi Freedom. Not because they attacked Israel! There was rarely a threat to the Israelis. We attacked them because of the possibility of having weapons of mass destruction and to remove the former dictator, Saddam Hussein from power. Where did you get that information from Machination? You might have gotten it from the two losers I'm dealing with who are Siberian Tiger and Indigo Child. Please do not listen to their opinions and theories. They will make you look like a fool, for they are a fool beyond all fools!

B Jones, it's interesting you say I act like a "kid" yet you are the one making constant ad hominem attacks. "Losers" "idiot" "fools" As someone commented earlier, this thread has turned into a circus of personal attacks, and you are making them all. You are also the one making the most "my country is better than yours" comments. I am still surprised why a moderator has not warned you yet. Perhaps, we have had a policy change.

You got no substance, just a very big and loud mouth. The quintessential Bush supporter. That is loud mouthed, arrogant, shameless, sheep-minded and very dumb.

For many of you non-readers who don't know a thing of what's going on in this world, the Iraq war was for Iraqi Freedom.

No, it was for WMD. Then, when no WMD was found, it became the war for ousting the Iraqi government. After than it became a war to rebuild Iraq. I see why you keep calling people kids, especially when you are gullible as one. As this does not seem to be any possibility of any intelligent or thoughtful discussion with you, I'll just ignore you from hereon. You're just not worth the time I spend on you. Now, when you grow out of the dipers, we could resume a sensible discussion

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

Indigo_CHILD, it appears that is has it in your screen name what you really are! A Kid! ,ainly because you act like one and a possibility that you are! Now, since you are a child and what I've said to you went over your little head of yours all I can offer you is to go to Ask Jeeves and ask him what the United Narions is. Because I've laready told you and you read whatever you want to read and don't comprehend well. Which is the problem of 80% of the kids in schools! You seem to be part of that percentage! The United Nations doens't have to be involved in everything! I said that they could step in if Russia and China does have a problem. Normally there's no need since they are both known to be superpowers. Read the facts, child. Go look up the United Nations website and read up on the history and their missions. Obviously, that entire novel you copy and pasted onto this post does not make you look smart. A child doesn't know that!

SiberianTiger, I am finished with talking with your arrogant self. You have one small disability and that is understanding! You live in a broken down country that has less power whatsoever and you are here to tell us Americans of what you claim we don't know. What can you tell us about our country that we don't know since we live here? Do you live here? Are you from here? I am done talking to you and your little playmate Indigo_Child. Politics musn't be your thing, so therefore you may need to find a sandbox.

For many of you non-readers who don't know a thing of what's going on in this world, the Iraq war was for Iraqi Freedom. Not because they attacked Israel! There was rarely a threat to the Israelis. We attacked them because of the possibility of having weapons of mass destruction and to remove the former dictator, Saddam Hussein from power. Where did you get that information from Machination? You might have gotten it from the two losers I'm dealing with who are Siberian Tiger and Indigo Child. Please do not listen to their opinions and theories. They will make you look like a fool, for they are a fool beyond all fools!

B Jones, it's interesting you say I act like a "kid" yet you are the one making constant ad hominem attacks. "Losers" "idiot" "fools" As someone commented earlier, this thread has turned into a circus of personal attacks, and you are making them all. You are also the one making the most "my country is better than yours" comments. I am still surprised why a moderator has not warned you yet. Perhaps, we have had a policy change.

You got no substance, just a very big and loud mouth. The quintessential Bush supporter. That is loud mouthed, arrogant, shameless, sheep-minded and very dumb.

For many of you non-readers who don't know a thing of what's going on in this world, the Iraq war was for Iraqi Freedom.

No, it was for WMD. Then, when no WMD was found, it became the war for ousting the Iraqi government. After than it became a war to rebuild Iraq. I see why you keep calling people kids, especially when you are gullible as one. As this does not seem to be any possibility of any intelligent or thoughtful discussion with you, I'll just ignore you from hereon. You're just not worth the time I spend on you. Now, when you grow out of the dipers, we could resume a sensible discussion

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

Indigo_Child, you are a child that's why I say you are because you act like one. I think you need to stop being friends with Tiger, because he will make you look like an ass...even though you already are one. The search for weapons of mass destruction was not ONLY the reason why we went into Iraq, Kid. If you're going to start a war with a country, you need to have more then one reason going in to attack. There's one main reason, but there's also several others. So you are wrong. It's not only because of the WMD we didn't find, but also Iraqi Freedom which includes allowing thrm to vote and bringing down the evil dictator, Saddam Hussein. We have done a superb job and have accomplished more than we failed.

When I say my country is better than someones elses, I mean it. And whomever reads my statement had better take it in consideration because it is a true statement. The U.S. is the most powerful nation on Earth. And you had better get used to that statement because that's how it is. And that's true. So my country is better than Russia and I will keep repeating it as long as I have to in order for some scumbags like yourself and Tiger understand. Indigo_Child, you sound much more intelligent with your mouth closed. So remain to stay out of this conversation because this was between Tiger's lame behind and myself. So stay out of it, son. You and Tiger need to both view the facts. Because you both look stupid when you say Russia is stronger than the U.S. Indigo_Child, stop acting jejune and just go away. This place is not for kids! Good bye!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Jones you've lost the argument a LOONGG time ago KID Everybody did ya notice how he didn't answer the question in Specific detail on "how U.S.A. would have handled the hostage situation" but insted what did he do to DRAW attention "AWAY" from the question he kept repating his rantings "we'll win, we'll beat you guys in a war just axcept it"
BTW the terrorists we gasses and then the women had to be shot so they wouldn't wake up and blow them selves up, so the answer again is NO the terrorists did NOT die from the gas. You made a nother mistake JONES you seem to do that a lot when talking about Russia.

[edit on 16-3-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Tiger, it seems like YOU have lost the argument on this subject. One main reason is your stupidity that Russia would win in a war against the United States. And if any politically inclinced person were to hear you ssay that Russia can beat the U.S. in military power, they would laugh in your face. And I must say that I'm over here laughing at you because you still think that Russia can beat the U.S. militarily. It is NOT feasible. You remind me of a kid who watches cartoons and interpret and comprehend what you see on televsion, but I must tell you that there is a total difference between Hollywood and Politics. You cannot compare Reality to Fantasy...and that's what you are trying to do and you can't. So stop acting stupid, Tiger because you're beginning to sit in the corner on a stool with a 'dunce' hat on. Be real, Tiger.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
Jones you've lost the argument a LOONGG time ago KID Everybody did ya notice how he didn't answer the question in Specific detail on "how U.S.A. would have handled the hostage situation" but insted what did he do to DRAW attention "AWAY" from the question he kept repating his rantings "we'll win, we'll beat you guys in a war just axcept it"
BTW the terrorists we gasses and then the women had to be shot so they wouldn't wake up and blow them selves up, so the answer again is NO the terrorists did NOT die from the gas. You made a nother mistake JONES you seem to do that a lot when talking about Russia.

[edit on 16-3-2005 by SiberianTiger]

Thanks again Ramza. He is a dunce and he will remain one as long as he thinks that Russia will win in a war against the U.S. Tiger, as I keep telling you, the Russians aren't prepared to fight a war against the Americans. It's like the Devil vs. God. You can't win!! And I keep telling you that, but you don't want to believe it. You never answered my question....what proof do you have that Russia will win against a war with the Americans? And I cannot answer the other question about how the U.S. would go about doing things because I don't know. And I told you to e-mail or call a member of the SWAT team or the U.S. military to get your answers. I'm not in any of that. So if you're in dire need of getting answers of what we will do in certain cases ask the people who are in charge of that. By the way, they won't tell you anyway because why tell your secret of plan of what you will do? It's like you coming up to a bully and telling him that you will hit him in his mouth. Why tell him that when he will be prepared for it and will defend that part you taled about. We won't tell you because it will be a surprise attack and that's what we are capable of doing.

And for your information, I did not say that the terrorists were the only ones to die from the lethal gas, but the hostages as well. I said, "Not only the terrorists, but the hostages were effected by the gas." And there were a few who were killed by the gas because like I told you before, which you probably did not read, was that the gas made them fall asleep which caused them to feel extrememly weak, therefore, thwir tongues went down their throats and caused their lungs and air passages to be blocked which prevented the flow of air inhailing and exhailing. Therefore, that caused them to go. There were some terrorists that were effected and died from the gas. But the Russian soldiers went on in and killed them anyway just in case they woke up. So they killed them to make sure that they were dead. Otherwise they would've woken up and detonated those explosives that were strapped on their chests.

Tiger, as I told you and keep telling you, please stick to the facts, read the daily, and stay away from drugs! Because you are on crack if you keep syaing that Russia will win in a war against the U.S.
Haha, that makes me laugh just seeing you type that....

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I asked you first and YOU never answered how U.S.A. would win I didn't ask you so I can know because I know U.S.A. can not win against us but I asked you so others can read how fantastic you imagination would be, whats wrong JONES why can't ya answer my question, afraid people will see you don't have any KNOWLEDGE of Rus/U.S. Military stratagey????

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I already told you how the US would win. If you read what I tell you then you will know that I answered your question. But, you haven't answered mine because I aked you first. The first time I responded to your bull# post, I asked you how will Russia win in a war against the U.S. and you jumped into conclusions and talked about everything else but what I have asked you. You went from the number of planes, to the number of nuclear weapons, and the number of submarines. And I told you that you cannot win and possibly not have that much power because you all broke up 14 years ago. As I said before and I'm not going to repeat it again, Russia might have been above the U.S. in some things as well as the U.S. has been above the Russians in some things during the Cold War era, however, currently, Russia cannot possibly out-rank or be on the same level of the U.S. because we are years ahead of you in technology, etc. If you've been buried un der the ground for years, it will take you a long time to get back on your feet to were you last left off. Furthermore, if you plan to be strong where the U.S. is today, by that time, we would alreayd be a few years ahead of you. Tiger, it has come to a point where Russia cannot possibly be ahead of the U.S. It's like you are in a long line waiting to be seated at a restaurant, and you step out of line for a while, and you struggle to get back in line, but you can't because you have lost your spot. That emans you will need to start all over at the end. That's where you are right now, Tiger. And we never gout out of line that's why we are still in power! And that will remain. Now, since I have answered yout question, go ahead and answer mine. I'm waiting, and I hope the entire ATS sees this fool talk about the U.S. losing to Russia. He hasn't answered my question because he doesn't know and he knows he's wrong. He doesn't accept the facts!! He goes by his imagination.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kidfinger

you are truly ignorant if you think Isreal isn't a military power.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join