It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush : U.S. Would Back Isreal Attack on Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
You claim my facts are wrong, I CHALLENGE YOU in front of all ON ATS.com to proove what FACTS that I have layed down are wrong? RIGHT NOW

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
BjonesLHS,

I think the only one acting like a kid here, is yourself, whose calling everyone names. I am also surprised you have not been warned by any moderators. I was warned once for simply insinuating what someone said was stupidity, and here you can blantantly call people idiots and others names, and get away with it? Anyhow, I am not going to stoop to your level, just to demonstrate to you who the real adults are.

You did not actually answer my point about why the UN is powerless, instead you just started making insults, something you would expect from a child. I certainly would not expect a child to be able to discuss sensibly or intelligently when challenged intellectually, they would instead bad mouth you or throw mud at you, which indeed you have(I am sure if you could, you would throw mud too) so it is indeed interesting that you psychologically project your immaturity and lack of sense onto others. Just that you know I've already graduated from school and college.

Here at ATS we have certain rules and regulations about how you conduct yourself. If you have not done so already, please read the terms and conditions. As a responsible member, I am letting you know, just so in the future you will know the rules, and thus any violations thereafter were done knowingly.

The UN history you provided is not complete, and I am not surprised, as your source probably has the incomplete history. Now, please allow this humble adult to give you the complete history from it's inception to it's prehistory:

The UN is the result of an organization proposed by Woodrow wilson, though created by Edward Mandell House, called the league of nations to be formed for a global government with America as a member. However, the senator refused to ratify the treaty, as obviously it was no different than asking America to become a colony of the empire again. However, the efforts did not end here. The original proponents of this were Paul Warburg, J. P. Morgan, John D. Rockefeller, John W. Davis, an elite circle of friends who were involved in the forming of the federal reserves. The next year, House arranged an assembly of dignitaries and went to Europe for post-war peace talks, leading to the formation of the INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS, which has two branches; one in London under the name of Royal Institute of International Affairs (RIIA); and the other in New York, which was called the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), formed officially July 29, 1921. The purpose was to invite the most wealthiest members in the society that could influence US foreign policy and form a world government. In 1941, two weeks after Pearl harbour attacks by Japan, Cordell Hull, secretary of the state, recommended a presidential post-war advisory committee for the planning of the UN. This committee consisted of 14, out of which 10 were CFR members. In 1945, UNESCO(United Nations, Educational Scientific and Culture Organization) was formed to prepare for the people for world government or NWO. A point to be taken note of: both UN and UNESCO was formed at a time of war and instability.

So as the UN was formed by an organization whose interests were US foreign policy, UN therefore became nothing but a medium through which US foreign policy was conducted. Henceforth, why the UN is ultimately powerless, as it is nothing more than another arm of US foreign policy, henceforth why UN works alongside US in all issues and affairs and henceforth why US has the power to overrule it. Which it has been done in the Iraq war.

I am sorry to burst your bubble of the pie-in-the-sky hopes you had for the UN, but in the real adult world, it is not true. Russia and China do not require the UN to conduct their foreign policy. They are sovereign states and have vested interests in Iran and the middle east, and a US transgression against those interests, is a hostile act towards them. Thus, why I am telling you, but I do not expect your feeble mind to understand, that the framework for WWIII is already laid down and an allied attack on Iran will set WWIII into motion. And even you should not be naive enough to think that if US goes to war with Russia and China, that your entire land is not at risk of nukes raining down on you.

If you are sensible, which seems not to be the case, you would recognize that if and when this does happen, it was not worth it. You see, there are two choices, you either go to war with Iran, who has done nothing to you, nor is capable of it, or don't go to war and save your economy and the thousands of US soliders that will die needlessly in war for no reason at all, other than twirps at home cheering them on.

I got some advice for you, go and watch a game of baseball and something, war is not a game.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
We went to war with Iraq mainly because of the threat Iraq posed on Israel. If we go to war with Iran it will be because of the same reason.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
THANK YOU MACHINATION!!

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
No. America went to war with Iraq to get rid of a huge destabilizing factor: Saddam Hussein and his government. The goal was to get the oil flowing much more smoothly. As the insurgency dies down hopefully that will happen, to the benefit of all involved in the trade of Iraq's dark black substance that the developed world craves.

Also Iraq never posed much a threat to Israel. Saddam's army was never rebuilt after 1991. He did have scuds but the crucial ingredient that could be a threat to Israel are missing: the chemicals!

Also do you really think America cares much for Israel? Just last month Condi recently explained how it is necessary for Israel to jepoardize her security by giving more of itself away in an effort to create a militant rogue state in the heart of Israel!

Doesn't sound like America is being very loving towards Israel. America won't go to war for Israel.

Unless yes unless somehow America has some ulterior motives.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Indigo_CHILD, it appears that is has it in your screen name what you really are! A Kid! ,ainly because you act like one and a possibility that you are! Now, since you are a child and what I've said to you went over your little head of yours all I can offer you is to go to Ask Jeeves and ask him what the United Narions is. Because I've laready told you and you read whatever you want to read and don't comprehend well. Which is the problem of 80% of the kids in schools! You seem to be part of that percentage! The United Nations doens't have to be involved in everything! I said that they could step in if Russia and China does have a problem. Normally there's no need since they are both known to be superpowers. Read the facts, child. Go look up the United Nations website and read up on the history and their missions. Obviously, that entire novel you copy and pasted onto this post does not make you look smart. A child doesn't know that!

SiberianTiger, I am finished with talking with your arrogant self. You have one small disability and that is understanding! You live in a broken down country that has less power whatsoever and you are here to tell us Americans of what you claim we don't know. What can you tell us about our country that we don't know since we live here? Do you live here? Are you from here? I am done talking to you and your little playmate Indigo_Child. Politics musn't be your thing, so therefore you may need to find a sandbox.

For many of you non-readers who don't know a thing of what's going on in this world, the Iraq war was for Iraqi Freedom. Not because they attacked Israel! There was rarely a threat to the Israelis. We attacked them because of the possibility of having weapons of mass destruction and to remove the former dictator, Saddam Hussein from power. Where did you get that information from Machination? You might have gotten it from the two losers I'm dealing with who are Siberian Tiger and Indigo Child. Please do not listen to their opinions and theories. They will make you look like a fool, for they are a fool beyond all fools!

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BJonesLHS
Trent, now tell me...which one of my statements that I have brought up talks about the break of the START treaty? You don't comprehend well I see. And when did you start butting in a grown man's conversation, kid? Stay out of # you can't finish or know nothing about you hear?

You said the aprox. numbers given by the US department of State regarding the START treaty was false. If they were than you are implying that they are lying and thus breaking the treaty. Your right about me not being able to comprehend what you are talking about perhaps you should clarify it instead of calling me a kid, thanks.

Originally posted by BJonesLHS
Trent, your facts are also wrong. Like I kept telling this clown of yours, the United States would not give us an accurate number of how many nukes they have. You oick up a source that tells you that it's 90% bull crap. And an uneducated person, like yourself and Tiger would follow along and believe what the hell they say of how many nukes they have. The U.S. will not tello you that. It's called TOP SECRET information that is not the be told or released to the public in the nation or world.

As I said, they aren't my facts they are the numbers given by the US department of state in regard to the START treaty, why do you believe they are false and more importantly what evidence do you have that they are false? The treaty requires the amount of nuclear weapons each country has be given and verified.

www.state.gov...

[edit on 7-3-2005 by Trent]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA This guy doesn't know ANYthing he's young I'm ABSOLUTLY SURE of it, if Rus wasn't powerful enough to KNOCK U.S. OUT "PERMINATLY" U.S. would be ordering Rus not to sell to Iran and other nations, how come U.S. AIN'T doing that? he (BJONES) doesn't and CAN'T have an answer for that, if U.S. Told the truth about Iraq they would have found WMD's and it would have been "OPENLY" shown on the T.V. NewS, for months pictures of the "THOUSANDS" of WMD's would've been shown, but NODA ZIP Nothing
WHY you ask? cuz from the beginning it was always about OIL,OIL,OIL, people like YOU BJones believe ANYTHING U.S. Gov says you live in a fantasy world where U.S. is the absolute perfect nation, WELL NO U.S. tells BIG LIES and acts apon these lies with "WAR-CRIMINICALISTIC" behaviour.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Someone really needs to close this thread. It's degraded to the point of no return.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
OHHH WHEN USA is made to look bad it's this thread needs to be closed, but when Russia is LIED upon it's o.k. I don't hear anything outta your mouths, now I know you Americans you guys like those "Timide" Russians who "BLINDLY" believe what ever you Americans say is the "Truth." AKA= (Westernised Russians)

[edit on 7-3-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger

OHHH WHEN USA is made to look bad it's this thread needs to be closed, but when Russia is LIED upon it's o.k.

No, not at all. I wasn't taking a side on the topic. It simply appears that the posters have come to a point in the thread where they're simply rehashing already posted information and individual opinion, and personal attacks are beginning. This isn't productive to either side - or to ATS.

That's all.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
OH I made a mistake, sorry.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Deleted, sorry for waste of page.

[edit on 7-3-2005 by Trent]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Trent where in my post did I mention that the aprox. numbers given by the US department of State regarding the START treaty was false? Quote exaclty what I said? Because you're making up what you want me to say so you can debate it. I did not say anything like that. Firs of all, where did you come in all of this? I was talking to these three stooges SiberianTiger, Machination, and Indig_Child about thier claim on whatever they want to believe. They don't know nothing and they are trying to blend in with people who know about the world and politics. So I suggest you stay out of this!

Tiger, you do a good job of cheerleading. You're kissing hsi behind and that's what many of you Russians do these days I assume! You still think that Russia will knocj the U.S. out? Let me tell you something you stupid jerk, the Russians were NEVER capable of knocking out the U.S. in military power. EVER! You Russians always lied about what you say you had that was superior to the U.S., but we proved you totally wrong. During the Cold War, we had the U-2 spy plane to see what you all had, and we found out you all did not have what you say you were capable of having! Who are the liars? We proved acceptable to the world that we had a massive force that we were going to use on Japan if they had not quit. Thus, we used it. The U.S. is not playing? What the hell do you think we are sleep? You've got to be our of your tree, Tiger! What teh hell is wrong with you? You have schizophrenia where Nikita Khruschev is telling you that Russia wil win? Well you need some electroshock therapy #. Because you musn't realize how strong the U.S. really is.

Let's bring an example to your uneducated worthless mind of yours. On October 25, 2002 a Moscow theatre housing some 800 people, was overrun by 50 heavily armed Chechen rebels lead by Movsar Barayev. The captors had bombs that they threatened to detonate if the police tried to enter the building or hostages tried to flee. The demand of the Chechen’s was that Russian troops be pulled from Chechnya. For three days the hostages were held captive with no food or water supplied to them. One a few were let go, including children, women, and elderly men. Now why does it take such a so-called 'superpower' to take three days until they finally wake up and do something about it? What does that tell you? That tells me that your country is garbage! They are useless and weak! They are unskilled and not trained to do these types of hostage rescue missions. You cannot even fight your own damn people, what makes you think you can fight a superior force like the Americans? Answer that question, Tiger before you go off the wall with your other crap of your opinions! The U.S. would solve that situation in a matter of hours. Why? Because we are trained, skilled, and fully equipped technilogically to solve a situation like that in a matter of hours. We won't use fentanyl-based aerosol which will risk the lives of not only the terrorists, but also the hostages. What is the purpose of a hostage mission when you are killing hostages with gases to kill off the terrorists? That shows no strategy whatsoever! Now, the U.S. deals with it differently. And we take a better approach to it than you do. That shows your lack of skills! And does that show that you are ready to take on a force strong such as America? The Chinese can beat the Russians. They border you jerks and they have no problem with sending their red army in and taking over territory left and right. Don't underestimate the power of the United States, Tiger. You make yourself look like a fool in the world. Even though you are one, maybe you can rehabilitate yourself and understand how the world works in politics. You must be a kid because you don't know any facts, but you go by what you see on television and your comic books! Read the histroy books and the daily! You cannot go anywhere in life without reading! Learn to read. Those who read succeed! I know my history because I'm part of it. What part of history are you?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
BJonesLHS,

your posts are verging on a full blown rant and rave. Chill, dude.

As for your comments the siege of the theater in Moscow: stop being an armchair commando. If God forbid, the Radio City Music Hall in Manhattan is overrun by a bunch of fanatics and booby-trapped and mined all the way to the ceiling, I wouldn't expect the US special forces to be necessarily successful in their rescue efforts. It's just tough.

If I called the Oklahoma bombing a glaring evidence of the failure of the US security forces, that would be just as idioitic as the premise in your post.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by verfed
No. America went to war with Iraq to get rid of a huge destabilizing factor: Saddam Hussein and his government.

An ardent opponent of Al Qaeda and Iran, Saddam was a veritable anchor of stability in the Middle East.

The goal was to get the oil flowing much more smoothly.

And we all know how well that went. LOL. What a weak argument.

Also Iraq never posed much a threat to Israel. Saddam's army was never rebuilt after 1991. He did have scuds but the crucial ingredient that could be a threat to Israel are missing: the chemicals!

Oh boy, that's not what we heard from our President. How come Mossad didn't provide a better intel?

Also do you really think America cares much for Israel?

No, it doesn't care, it is simply ruled by Israel. That needs to be fixed.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Aelita, I didn't call upon a peer mediator or anyhting like that! I do have a right to say what I want, when I want, and where I want. I'm just trying to get a point across to jerks who don't seem to udnerstand the world and politics. I loathe people who think they know it all and it turns out they don't know a darn thing about what they are tlaking about. If you're giving an opinion, please type in before or after your statement "in my opinion." Becuase many of you, that's all you give is an opinion. And even some of your opinions aren't acceptable because it's some off the wall opinion! Tiger, just get a life and education! Say NO to drugs, kid! Same to you Indigo_Child! Say NO to drugs, buddy!

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA let him rant he'll just dig his own GRAVE, now 1. You keep claimming U.S. proved this and that about Rus but YOU FAIL to show the specific details that show we we're bluffing, 1. WE had 500 subs during the cold war. can yopu proove we didn't ya can't cuz your own gov has said it! you had 200 (and they were not all more advanced than ours like you yanks say) 2. we had 4Million active troops U.S.A. had 3 Million, can you proove we didn't? 3. We had 13,000+ warplanes why cuz NATO had 12000+ in the Cold war CAN YOU PROOVE WE DIDN'T, WE HAD OVER 25,000 TANKS u.s. BY IT'S SELF HAD NO MORE THAT 2200 DURING THE COLD WAR CAN YA PROOVE ME WRONG boy!!?? 4. The only thing u guys had over us was AIRcraft carriers, last but not least, just how does the U.S. KNOW how MUCH NUKES RUSSIA has( not that U.S.A. does know, but I just want to hear more of your FANTASCY answers descised as "FACTS) ?????????? are you saying U know more about our nukes than us?
P.S. the hostages died in Moscow not because of the gas but because there we're so many people that we gassed that city buses had to be used to take them to the hospital, and the drivers didn't know exactly we're the hospitals were and if the same thing happend in U.S.A. please explain in DETAIL what "SO CALLED" supiriour tactics U.S.A. would done to free the hostages, p.s. don't forget to talk about STOCTON CALIFORNIA in 1990 when the swat and sherrif shot 5 hostages trying to get the Vietnames gang hostage takers
Here's some info from the U.S. Gov's own Panel that shows that the Alagations against Iran are LIES,LIES,LIEEESSS!! www.iht.com...

[edit on 9-3-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
People of ATS as you can see we have an asshole in our midsts and he continues to say that the Russians can win a war against the United States. And I am trying to get in his little childish head of his that it is not feasible. Let me give you another example since it doesn't click in your 'noggin'...the school in Beslan, where the school kids were in there for days. What they hell were you allow aiting on? That just once again shows how unskilled you all are and not ready to take a force like the Americans. Damn it if you can't fight the Chechens you cannot fight the Americans. It's just that simple. We would've been got the hostages out in a matter of hours. You all suck! And I am done with this conversation woth your illiterate ass. Take my advice and learn the facts you damn fool.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
SiberianTiger, you seem to not get it at all. What Jones is saying is that the Russians are not capable whatsoever to defeat or annihilate the United States. It's not possible at all. You all have dug your own grave to the Earth's core which caused you all to lose a ton of power. And your force cannot match our out-match the U.S. Even China can wipe you all out. 1.) Their military forces outumber you all 2.) Their airforce will wipe you out 3) They border your country on the Northeast and Northwest. So they can easily come in and start a confilect with you all. Plus, the U.S. has a few nuclear weapons that they had from the Colad War still in Turkey and other countries that border or are near your region to strike you in a matter of minutes if something were to happen. You just don't get the picture do you? I understand you are trying to defend your little country and all, but I'm afraid to burst YOUR bubble and tell you that you allc annot win! So, take Jones' advice Tiger, shut the hell up and read the facts of real history!

By the way, wasn't this post about the U.S. backing Israel attack on Iran? How did we start a subject on those wannabe Soviets?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join