It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush : U.S. Would Back Isreal Attack on Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Its like creating a cuincidence(i cant spell) like eminem said
If you talk about somthing Enough or bring it up enough it will happen
and the internet media has had a current and direct focus on thous 3 things

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Again BJOnes you don't know ANYTHING U say, we all know that the numbers Rus/U.S. gives about thier nukes are not exactly true, bit the reason I gave those numbers is because thats the official numbers, real estimate of how much U.S. have are probably in the 50,000-60,000 range and Russia 80,000-93,000 range, now here is another U.S. site a that give "offical figures" yes offcource the numbers are higher but your U.S. official figures still show Russia with more www.thebulletin.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
SiberianTiger,

Like I said before, it doesn't matter after a certain number. Just a small fraction of the nukes both our countries have is enough to destroy life on earth for a long time. If you have 10,000 or 10,000,000, it makes no difference, we all die.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
edit:double post oops

[edit on 23-2-2005 by 27jd]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
Again BJOnes you don't know ANYTHING U say, we all know that the numbers Rus/U.S. gives about thier nukes are not exactly true, bit the reason I gave those numbers is because thats the official numbers, real estimate of how much U.S. have are probably in the 50,000-60,000 range and Russia 80,000-93,000 range, now here is another U.S. site a that give "offical figures" yes offcource the numbers are higher but your U.S. official figures still show Russia with more www.thebulletin.org...

Once again, SiberianTiger you don't have a clue of how many nukes the United States has. It's all your little opinion. And like I and several others have numerously told you, the USSR has been broken up and you have lost your capability completely. You all went from almost being first to worst! You could've been stronger than the United States at one point, sure; I'll give you that, but you never were and you do not have the capability today to wage war in a full assault against the U.S. It is not feasible to the Russians. Damn, how hard is it for you to understand? You cannot see us in a war, Tiger. It is impossible. You all can barely fight the Chechens, and what makes you think you have enough power to fight the Americans? What do you think the United States military is sleep? You've got to be out of your tree! We're not sleeping on a damn thing, man. You've got to get it in your head.

As one person has said to you before, Russia does not have 39,000+ nukes. Damn it, they can barely get one up in the air, what makes you think it will reach thus far without it having major difficulties? The cahnces are second to none on a war against Russia and the United States. And you'd have to be a damn fool to even think about waging war against the United States. Your subs are indeed getting scrapped left and right, just like a person said on these posts. That's true. And it will take you years to catch up to where we are now, and by that time, we'd be years ahead of you working on something else. You say those are the official numbers, how in the hell could those be the official numbers? What source did you get that from? Was it a government force? Are you part of the damn KGB or CIA? What in your right mind thinks that those numbers are accurate? How are you sure that is an accurate source that you have picked up that information? If you cannot answer these questions, you are one fool out of many!

SiberianTiger, I suggest if you feel that you want to make yourself feel proud and happy, I suggest you enroll in the KGB or something so that you are sure that the United States has 10 times as more nuclear weapons as Russia does, and that if we do run out, we will build enough faster than any country in the world to rejuvenate our arsenal? You need to realize the United States is the most wealthiest and most powerful nation in the world. That includes China, Russia, Canada, United Kingdom, and all of the other insects out there. And we will stop at not one thing to serve justice! How did Russia lose a war against Afghanistan? What happened? Tell me about that? You claim that you have so much power to annihilate the American population, what in God's name happened to that war in Afghanistan? Didn't the United States attack Afghanistan and turned out to be a successful mission? Was it successful on the Russian behalf? You need to look at the facts and not those damn "Oddly Enough News Articles" that you pick off the web on Yahoo.com. As well as those opinionated articles that are posted by jerks and shoe clerks who don't know a damn thing about what's going on in the world and politics. And you are one of those fools who agree and believe in all of that crap! Tiger, stick to the history books that give the real information and not those comic books you read! I am done talking to you about this subject. You do what I said and then once you have finally developed a brain, we can continue from there. Da Svidanya!

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
That site is a well respected "AMERICAN" site just by your answers I know your some 19-22 years old kid who just read a bunch of Tom Clancy books and watched to many TOPGUN movies, hahahah, now lets see here The most important Fighters and Bombers that would "NEED" to be used in a war between Russia and U.S. IS F-14's/15's/16's/18's-F-111's and A-10's. So with that said lets look at ALL the actuall operational Fighters/Bombers of both nations as of NOW 2005!! U.S.A. has 1. 211 F-14's, 2. 529 F-15's, 3. 922 F-16's, 4. 246 F-18's, 5. 225 F-111's, 6. 274 A-10's= TOTAL of 2507 NOW RUSSIA's 1. 232 MiG-25's, 2. 455 MiG-29's, 3. 325 MiG-31's, 4. 577 SU-24's, 5. 262 Su-25's, 6. 452 Su-27's, 7. 52 Su 33's= Total of 2355 Fighters/Bombers, not even counting B-1's and TU-22's B-2's and Tu-144's and TU-160's so I think we're strong enough to uuhhmm how do you Yanks say "KICK SOME SERIOUS BUTT!!
BTW= WE HAVE 988,100 TROOPS TO YOUR 450,000+ TROOPS on U.S. soil and your 150,000 troops "Boged Down" in Iraq, Navy you Americans have that advantage but like I said before, thats why the SS-22's "SUNBURN" AND SS-25 "ONYX's" were built

OH! By The Way scince you Claim U.S. 's tougher than Rus and how come U.S. has not EVER "ORDERED" Russia not to give (we're not even talking about selling we're just talking about GIVING) iRAN THE Urainiume Rods, HOW COME! 1 DAY! after Putin/Bush had thier meeting Russia officialy signed the deal about the rods with Iran, and we're about to start GIVING it to them in about 1 week HHHUUUU!!!!??????? LET ME GUESS, IT's all a P.R. stunt Russia ISN'T REALY GONNA GIVE THEM THE RODS, russia is to scared of U.S.A.

[edit on 1-3-2005 by SiberianTiger]

[edit on 1-3-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Once again, SiberianTiger you don't have a clue of how many nukes the United States has. It's all your little opinion. And like I and several others have numerously told you, the USSR has been broken up and you have lost your capability completely. You all went from almost being first to worst! You could've been stronger than the United States at one point, sure; I'll give you that, but you never were and you do not have the capability today to wage war in a full assault against the U.S. It is not feasible to the Russians. Damn, how hard is it for you to understand? You cannot see us in a war, Tiger. It is impossible. You all can barely fight the Chechens, and what makes you think you have enough power to fight the Americans? What do you think the United States military is sleep? You've got to be out of your tree! We're not sleeping on a damn thing, man. You've got to get it in your head.

As one person has said to you before, Russia does not have 39,000+ nukes. Damn it, they can barely get one up in the air, what makes you think it will reach thus far without it having major difficulties? The cahnces are second to none on a war against Russia and the United States. And you'd have to be a damn fool to even think about waging war against the United States. Your subs are indeed getting scrapped left and right, just like a person said on these posts. That's true. And it will take you years to catch up to where we are now, and by that time, we'd be years ahead of you working on something else. You say those are the official numbers, how in the hell could those be the official numbers? What source did you get that from? Was it a government force? Are you part of the damn KGB or CIA? What in your right mind thinks that those numbers are accurate? How are you sure that is an accurate source that you have picked up that information? If you cannot answer these questions, you are one fool out of many!

SiberianTiger, I suggest if you feel that you want to make yourself feel proud and happy, I suggest you enroll in the KGB or something so that you are sure that the United States has 10 times as more nuclear weapons as Russia does, and that if we do run out, we will build enough faster than any country in the world to rejuvenate our arsenal? You need to realize the United States is the most wealthiest and most powerful nation in the world. That includes China, Russia, Canada, United Kingdom, and all of the other insects out there. And we will stop at not one thing to serve justice! How did Russia lose a war against Afghanistan? What happened? Tell me about that? You claim that you have so much power to annihilate the American population, what in God's name happened to that war in Afghanistan? Didn't the United States attack Afghanistan and turned out to be a successful mission? Was it successful on the Russian behalf? You need to look at the facts and not those damn "Oddly Enough News Articles" that you pick off the web on Yahoo.com. As well as those opinionated articles that are posted by jerks and shoe clerks who don't know a damn thing about what's going on in the world and politics. And you are one of those fools who agree and believe in all of that crap! Tiger, stick to the history books that give the real information and not those comic books you read! I am done talking to you about this subject. You do what I said and then once you have finally developed a brain, we can continue from there. Da Svidanya!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Tiger, I am not debating with you on they type of airplanes and warplanes and all of that crap you're getting into. We're not talking about that. I see you're famous of going off of the wall in your little opinions and you jump to conclusions. It doesn't work like that in politics. What we are talking about is Russia vs. The United States of America in a war. And I am telling you, today as of right now if Russia were to declare war on the United States, we would be on a full scale military alert. That means we would get every U.S. military bases around the world manned and ready to strike the hell out of your so-called motherland so help me God. It will be hell for you jackals and you would wish for mercy. The same for a nuclear attack. Do you realize that the United States has more nuclear weapons in our arsenal pointed at you than any other country? I bet you didn't know that. Therefore, if you had launced a strike, automatically, our weapon will be in the air heading for your territory! It's called Mutual Assured Destruction. Learn the facts, Tiger.

Okay, so you have snuck and gave weapons to Iran. You may have, you may not have. But it's not our job to cease that from happening. You call yourselves a world power, why don't you control your damn borders and weapon facilities? You're too weak and unstable to do that. You all broke up 14 years ago and you all are buried miles underground. Each year, you dig a deeper hole for your entire country and Putin is not doing a job to raise you all to the surface. You all have several of people below the poverty line than above. And you call youselves a world power? Your main problem are the damn Chechens. They're the main people who are stealing and sneaking to get into your facilities and sell these loose nukes to other nations. Russia has always had a problem in loose nukes and meaterial. All the time since the USSR broke up. And whose fault is that? Not ours you dummy! Yours! It's your country, it's your nuclear weapons, and it's your decision to have security 24/7 supposedly watching those facilities with weapons in them. So why blame it on us? Why should we help you? Why can't you fight your own damn war in your own country with the Chechens instead of second-guessing who would win in a war between the U.S. and Russia? Take care of your national problems before you go international! You see the U.S. doesn't have that problem with loose material because we have security 24/7 watching what goes on to prevent such espionage and sabotage actions. Unlike your country, we are fully stable and equipped in our national and international security forces which would make it absolutely a challenge to do something like that here in America. It is an expendable attempt and the chances are second to none of one succeeding.

Tiger, I am going to once again recommend that you sharpen up on your facts and history and how strong the United States is. Because obviously, you still don't have one clue of what I'm saying to you and how strong we really are. Yeah, I understand you are trying to defend your so-called world power, but there isn't much to defend when you're getting kicked in the ass by your own people, been broken up for 14 years, and have a scared president who doesn't have the capability to preserve democracy in your country. Stick to the facts, Tiger, not your opinions doofus!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BJonesLHS
SiberianTiger, I suggest if you feel that you want to make yourself feel proud and happy, I suggest you enroll in the KGB or something so that you are sure that the United States has 10 times as more nuclear weapons as Russia does

First of all the KGB no longer exists. Second, Russia has about the same number of nukes as the US. In 1999 Russia almost had twice as many nukes as the US, thanks to the START treaty both countries should have about 6000 each now.

www.fas.org...

Oh and if you don't believe me perhaps you will believe the US department of state?

www.state.gov...

[edit on 2-3-2005 by Trent]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
AM I dreaming here hello is there anyone here that can please tell this CHILD that what he just said doesn't make ANY sceanse, can some one here tell him that the ONLY facts he presented here is HIS own opinions he did not 1. Provide any FACTS of Russia Nuclear weapons being missing, he just gave U.S. rambilings that didn't have ANY facts
2. He keeps talking about DO you know U.S. has this and U.S. has that and we spend money on this and that, we RUSSIA spend money on our military also child, we just don't openly tell you about it, uhhmm you claim you would strike our bases, don't YOU know Rus military Planners know that AND we would STRIKE yours also AND your cities, HOW many Trillions of $ have you guys spent building bomb shelters for you ENTIRE pop? you know we have bomb shelters for 95% of our people we've had it scince 1962 LITTERALY every single School, Department store and Appartment complexes in Russia have them BABY!!!!, YOUR own nation has agknowledegde this bach in 1985, you said Mutual ASSURED Destruction thats what YOU type, well child what you just addmited to is that U.S.A. AND "RUSSIA" WOULD completly DESTROY U.S.A. thats what "MUTUAL ASSURED DESTRUCTION" means but I know YOU don't know that your to hype up in trying to make fun of us that YOU addmitte our Might with out even knowing it
and don't try and come back with that "Oh I made a mistake I shouldn't have used the words Mutual Assured Destruction" Crap
we have 57 subs 20 of which are ALWAYS IN U.S. waters ready at ANY monents notice to launch 2400 100-200 kilotonne Nuclear Missiles at U.S.A. during cold war we had 200+ of these bad boyz now it's only 2400 cities that will go KABLOOWEE!! YOU keep saying learn FACTS when I gave you your OWN U.S.A. nuclear watch dog sites that show Russia has more nukes, (Even if we had only 1500 thats still 95% of your population going BOOM, on top of that we got over 15,000) SO it's YOU who needs to learn facts instead of using cleaverly orcistraighted words to try and make me look like I don't know what I'm talking about, P.S. I said this before the war in Chechnya has been over for 2 years the only thing the Chechns can do now is 1-2 terrorist attcks every 2-3 months, thats not a war CHILD, unlike in Iraq where the U.S. is only a few months from being "OVER RAN" by the Republican Guard, your so brainwashed AND UNeducated in DIS information people like you would really believe thats the real Saddahm sitting in jail
U.S. needs more troops or they'll be over ran by June 2005 so very soon your nation will blow up a nuke in your own city and blame it on some ARABS so they can get gualable 18-26 year olds to join the DRAFT to reiforce Iraq and attack Iran.
So I ask you AGAIN "If U.S.A. knows it's stronger than Russia, HOW come U.S.A. just doesn't ORDER Russia to NOT give Iran those Rods?" Answer= Cuz U.S. Military Planners know very well there not STRONGER than Russia but both Russia are equally as strong in 75% of the area's of the Military but in the other 25% U.S. has certain Advantages over us and Russia has certain addvantages over U.S.A., thats why BJonesLHS THATS WHY!!

[edit on 2-3-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
SiberianTiger can you please provide some sources for you claim of twenty submarines being in U.S waters, I want to see where you got the information from (book, website), you just didn't make up the information, did you? Also are these submarines ballistic or attack subs that are in the U.S waters all the time?

Also when was the last time the Russian modern airforce went to war with another countries airforce, you claim that they would kick butt. On what do you base your conclusion on, what is the current kill score for current Russian pilots and what is the annual flight training.

I also got more question for you, if you answer these current questions with proof/sources.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Well, there you go, and you wonder why Iran wants nuclear weapons - this is the reason, imperialists threatening it. And Siberian tiger is right, Russia is going to intervene, and world war 3 is going to happen, and it's because of your ignorance this will happen. Look at you, laughing off what is materializing before your very eyes. I find it sad how little some of you know, and when this does happen, what I would give to see the expressions on your face and your bubble worlds pop.

I mean what kind of people are you, that you are so proud and arrogant, that you can't even see the bear that is about to swipe you. You are really deluding yourself, if you think there is no one in the world who will attack America, it's worse than delusional, it damn right stupidity.

You got a very bad superiority complex, and you are too sure of yourself, and you're just going to crash and burn. The alternative is, stopping this, before it is too late.

[edit on 2-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
You obviously didn't read this post Tiger, so I'm going to re-post it. Read what the hell it says:

Tiger, I am not debating with you on they type of airplanes and warplanes and all of that crap you're getting into. We're not talking about that. I see you're famous of going off of the wall in your little opinions and you jump to conclusions. It doesn't work like that in politics. What we are talking about is Russia vs. The United States of America in a war. And I am telling you, today as of right now if Russia were to declare war on the United States, we would be on a full scale military alert. That means we would get every U.S. military bases around the world manned and ready to strike the hell out of your so-called motherland so help me God. It will be hell for you jackals and you would wish for mercy. The same for a nuclear attack. Do you realize that the United States has more nuclear weapons in our arsenal pointed at you than any other country? I bet you didn't know that. Therefore, if you had launced a strike, automatically, our weapon will be in the air heading for your territory! It's called Mutual Assured Destruction. Learn the facts, Tiger.

Okay, so you have snuck and gave weapons to Iran. You may have, you may not have. But it's not our job to cease that from happening. You call yourselves a world power, why don't you control your damn borders and weapon facilities? You're too weak and unstable to do that. You all broke up 14 years ago and you all are buried miles underground. Each year, you dig a deeper hole for your entire country and Putin is not doing a job to raise you all to the surface. You all have several of people below the poverty line than above. And you call youselves a world power? Your main problem are the damn Chechens. They're the main people who are stealing and sneaking to get into your facilities and sell these loose nukes to other nations. Russia has always had a problem in loose nukes and meaterial. All the time since the USSR broke up. And whose fault is that? Not ours you dummy! Yours! It's your country, it's your nuclear weapons, and it's your decision to have security 24/7 supposedly watching those facilities with weapons in them. So why blame it on us? Why should we help you? Why can't you fight your own damn war in your own country with the Chechens instead of second-guessing who would win in a war between the U.S. and Russia? Take care of your national problems before you go international! You see the U.S. doesn't have that problem with loose material because we have security 24/7 watching what goes on to prevent such espionage and sabotage actions. Unlike your country, we are fully stable and equipped in our national and international security forces which would make it absolutely a challenge to do something like that here in America. It is an expendable attempt and the chances are second to none of one succeeding.

Tiger, I am going to once again recommend that you sharpen up on your facts and history and how strong the United States is. Because obviously, you still don't have one clue of what I'm saying to you and how strong we really are. Yeah, I understand you are trying to defend your so-called world power, but there isn't much to defend when you're getting kicked in the by your own people, been broken up for 14 years, and have a scared president who doesn't have the capability to preserve democracy in your country. Stick to the facts, Tiger, not your opinions doofus!

Now Tiger, if you read my damn post, you would've read what I said about the nukes you're selling to Iran. You must be dreaming because you're not in this world when you talk about the U.S. losing a war against Russia. You're a fool! People will look at you like you were born yesterday and you don't know a damn thing about the world and politics. And it seems to me you don't. You won't recognize the fact that the U.S. is indeed stronger than you and has more nuclear weapons than you, and as well as they can produce weapons faster than you if we ever get into a nuclear war. You Russians chickened out during thr Cuban Missile Crisis, so Tifer do not bring that up because you definetly lost that! And that's a classic example of how strong you claimed to be back then. Now you're trying to tell me that today, looking at the situation of how Russia is, they can out-rank the U.S. in military and strategic warfare? You are a damn lie! You are a lie! You still don't see do you? And we really don't give a damn about you so it looks like you all will be in the hole for a long time before some 'real' president of Russia would bring you all back together, which is hard, because the Chechens have you jacko's by the balls and you are weak against them. What makes you think you can beat Americans if you cannot beat the Chechens? Answer that question? You still haven't answered that question.
CHILD!

Trent, your facts are also wrong. Like I kept telling this clown of yours, the United States would not give us an accurate number of how many nukes they have. You oick up a source that tells you that it's 90% bull crap. And an uneducated person, like yourself and Tiger would follow along and believe what the hell they say of how many nukes they have. The U.S. will not tello you that. It's called TOP SECRET information that is not the be told or released to the public in the nation or world. They give en estimate of what they have. Even if Russia does have so many damn nukes, you have to Realize that the Russians are having a hard time in getting a nuclear bomb in the air. And they are known for being the most clumsy military power in the world. You are known for making mistakes a lot, and that's what's making you lose wars from here on out. How'd you lose that war in Afghanistan? Tiger still never answered that question either. You all are not looking at the facts and connecting the past to today! That's your main problem. And by the time you do solve the 'technical difficulty' in your nuclear weapon, by that time ours would already be falling on your territory. So don't mess with the United States.

I keep telling you all that if you want to gain experience of what it's like and what the U.S. would do in this type of situation, go ahead and ask Putin to show you a demonstration. Don't say the U.S. didn't warn you for not getting your land blown off of the map. And we have a president who is a war-type president and will stop at not one damn thing to serve justice and win a war like that. Don't mess with us, you Russians are powerless, and you CANNOT defeat America in a nuclear attack! Get that in your little heads gents.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Indigo Chuld, you obviously aren't aware of the United Nations. The United Nations are here to solve problems against other nations and try to compromise things and conflicts that other countries have and try to solve them. Now, you and a lot of other people here keep talking about a World War 3. It's impossible. The purpose of having a UN is to solve problems to prevent things like that from happening. And if Russia was to have a conflict with another country, the UN would step in right away. The U.S. has already urged Putin to stop the selling of loose material and to keep it safe and away from terrorists. But Putin is powerless over that. He's scared of them Chechens and it's too much of a job to fight with the Chechens.

You say the U.S. isn't doing anyhting about it? Damn, we have our eyes on Iran for sometime now. Where the hell have you all been? And President Bush is having his eyes on Iran and has plans on the table about what he's going to do in this situation. Ans it will be done and taken care of. We already know the situation in Russia. They are too weak to fight and guard it's own material so, indeed we pretty much expect that to happen since they are powerless. The Chechens are terrorists and we understand that they are trying to do that. But, if you Russians call yourselves a world power, damn it then secure your own borders and protect your material from getting in the worng hands!

Stick to the facts people and open your eyes and see what's going on. The world doesn't have time for opinions or for you to read up on articles that give people's perspective. It's time to wake up, and smell the damn espresso..or get some in your system or something. Stop reading up on these sources that has nothing to do woth the war on terror or world issues and read the daily and get the real details. Not children's comic books for you are children!

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Trent, your facts are also wrong. Like I kept telling this clown of yours, the United States would not give us an accurate number of how many nukes they have. You oick up a source that tells you that it's 90% bull crap. And an uneducated person, like yourself and Tiger would follow along and believe what the hell they say of how many nukes they have.

Sorry but i will take the department of state's word over some guy on the net that thinks the US has 10 times as many nukes as Russia. Anyway if the info is secret what makes you so sure that your right about the number? I suggest you read about the START treaty, I very much doubt the US would violate it because it is in their best interests not to. Why assume the facts are wrong, what facts do you have that prove they are wrong? Has the government been exposed by international agencies or indeed their own agencies for not complying with the treaty? Until you have proof of that I would suggest you state your theories as theories rather than fact. What i presented is not a theory of mine, it is the word of the US government and i'm not claiming it's a fact - they are and until proven otherwise i will consider it to be closer to the truth than your estimates.

Also how is Siberian a "clown of mine" I completely disagree with him and I'm trying to bring some accepted numbers to an agrument that is based on patriotism more than reality, which is something both of you are guilty of.

So you think the US government is breaking the START treaty and lying about it? What proof do YOU have of this? The governemt says they are complying, i challenge you to prove the US government is lying and breaking a treaty when it would not even be benifical for them to do so.

www.state.gov...

A significant aspect of the START Treaty’s regime lies in its use of rigorous, equitable and verifiable methods to monitor its implementation. The right to perform on-site inspections and other verification measures will continue for the duration of the Treaty, in order to verify compliance.

[edit on 3-3-2005 by Trent]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I know what your trying to say and I have answered it in my posts but you didn't understand, (why?) because I believe your between the ages of 14-20, so I'll RE-answer what I ALready did. You are saying that 1. The real figures of how many Nukes U.S.A. has is much HIGHER than what they Print/Say "OFFICIALY" and I "Siberiantiger" have said and AM saying "YES I know that" now what I'm also saying is Russia's figures are also higher from what Russia says, so what I did was is give you an EDUCATED guess U.S. "OFFICIALY said they have 10-15,000 Nukes in thier "OFFICIAL REPORTS, scince I know these are not real figure based upon American Scinetists who know the round about REAL number of Nukes U.S. have say it's between 25,000 and not 10-15,000 do you understand what I'm saying now?? NOW lets get to Russia's side now Russia has never in Soviet times publicly shown how many nuke it had, so what I did was post what YOUR own "AMERICAN" nuclear watchdog groups have "OFFICIALY" said how much Russia has and THEY addmitted it was more than U.S. 17,000 I (Siberiantiger) know this is not the "OFFICIAL" figure because both Nations don't tell the real figure "it's topsecret" remember you've said this your self Jones, from what I've heard Russia's nukes are actually 39,000 that's what I (Siberiantiger) said , Now getting back to your other point you say "How can Rus stand up and fight U.S.A. if they can't even defeat Chechens?" and what I'm telling you is that those reports/statements by U.S. officials that "Rus is lossing to chechns" are lies, the war has been over for 2 years now lets have an understanding on what I mean by "war" what I'm meaning is the war were Checns are takeing Russia saoilders head o not gurilla tactics that type of war my freind has been over with scince july 2003, thats why the only thing the Chechns are capiable of doing now is 1-2 Hostage attacks every 2-3 months you understand that if you don't/can't then I'm sorry kid your just to youg to talk about these type of things, what's happening in Iraq is just like in Chechnya exept in Iraq it's around 10-15 attcks everyday in ALL of the Major Iraqi cities and they're attacking not just those who colaberate with U.S. but also the U.S. Soilders, so this should proove to you that if WE lost Chechen war we would have been pushed out of Chechnya.

Last thing we did not sneak any nuke weapons we OPENLY signed the deal to supply Uraineum Rods to Iran, if U.S.A. was more powerful that us, they would have ordered us not to do it, again you didn't understand this because your 1. too young 2. brainwashed with too much U.S.-HoollyWood MUMBOJUMBO OF HOW POWERFULLER U.S.A. is from Russia 1. www.itar-tass.com... 2. www.news.com.au...

[edit on 3-3-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Indigo Chuld, you obviously aren't aware of the United Nations. The United Nations are here to solve problems against other nations and try to compromise things and conflicts that other countries have and try to solve them. Now, you and a lot of other people here keep talking about a World War 3. It's impossible. The purpose of having a UN is to solve problems to prevent things like that from happening. And if Russia was to have a conflict with another country, the UN would step in right away.

Oh, my, that sounded so dreamy, that it's almost cute. The UN is powerless mate, it's weak, ineffective, and does not influence anyone. I'll give you an example of just powerless it is, the US was outvoted at the UN for military action on Iraq, and the US still proceeded, and what did the UN do, it was working on humanitiran assitance for the Iraqi people. UN inspectors did not find any WMD programmes, and their investigations were overruled by the US. The UN were complicit on the military actions on Kosovo as well.

You see, the UN has no power, it's only there for show, and in fact it was created by CFR members and the highest powers of the UN, are indeed CFR members. That is Council of Foreign relations, an organization that was created by elite rich bankers and corporates to influence US foreign policy. So, you see, the UN cannot stop anything, in fact it a subsidary of the US, that steps in as soon as US has invaded sovereign countries, with "peacekeeping forces" and "humaniterian" aid.

If you would take some of thar espresso yourself, you will see right through it. Now, that we have factored our UN, all that is left is US and Russia and China, and I am going to assure you, they will step in, and unlike the UN, they have a lot of power. What is being set up here is the framework for WWIII, and countries are already choosing their allegiance.

You are hopelessly naive if you don't think world three will happen, and delusioned, if you don't think it is materialising at this moment. The bear is literally breathing on your necks right now, and the bear is not happy. The bear has already simulated destorying US cities at home, and I would not be surprised if what Siberian Tiger said about Russian submarines is true.

You see, none of this has to happen, all you have to is withdraw your support for it, but that will take people like yourself an entire factory of espresso to realise.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartagram
Yup,it's called intergrated co-existence.The Jews help the Americans,the Americans help the Jews.That's the way they do it.Though I don't understand the cooperation they are having.I mean U.S has nothing to lose if they cease to assist Israel.

Bingo!

In previous discussions the word "allies" was used, and I still think that's one pretty freaking lopsided alliance.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
If I remember correctly, I didn't smoke anything at all today, and sure as hell I'm not hallucinating. Why then do I keep seeing some weird flame war which concerns Russia and one poster with a strong opinion about it?

Let's get back to the Israel topic.

[edit on 3-3-2005 by Aelita]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Lordy, I don't know where to start with you clowns on this subject, because there are so many inaccuracies of your statements! Trent, who in the hell said that the U.S. is breaking the START treaty? I said nothing like that. All I am saying is that the U.S. has much more neaclear weapons as Russia had and has today. The Russians were most likely lying to the world that they had what they say they had during the Cold War. The Russians said that they had nuclear weapons to strike anywhere around the world during the 50's and 60's and the U.S. proved them wrong and that they only had them to go intermediate range. Which led to the start of the Cuban Missile Crisis. My second statement that SiberianTiger will not acknowledge is that the Russians chickened out when Kennedy warned and forced them to turn there ships in the oppositw direction and dismantle and remove the weapons that were based on the Cuban terrirory. My last statement to him was that currently, since the Soviet Union has broken up 14 years ago, it makes them even more powerless and do not have enough strength to match the United States in a war - rather you're talking land, air, sea, and strategically. And many of you inchorerrent, uneducated so-called politicans don't know a damn thing about how the United States runs and deals with things that relate to this subject. And many who assume, what you two are very well at, you don't know the facts and don't know a damn thing about this country.

Trent, now tell me...which one of my statements that I have brought up talks about the break of the START treaty? You don't comprehend well I see. And when did you start butting in a grown man's conversation, kid? Stay out of # you can't finish or know nothing about you hear?

SiberianTiger, you are not understand what I am saying to you!! I am telling you that you have control of your own damn couuntry and you are in control of what goes on and what you eed to do to prevent such terrorist actions. You provide your own security and all of that. There is NO NEED for us to intervene because they are just as terrorists. And it is hard to locate terrorists and locate who and where this is occuring. That's your responsibility. If it was the government doing that, then yes, we would intervene, but we are talking about Chechen rebels and terrorists who do that. And that is your job to fight that and prevent that. It's your job to have security to prevent lose material in getting in the hands of the wrong people and etc. We already have a fight going on and that's the war on terror. We're already busy on one thing, we don't need to do your work. You do it your damn self. If we were in that type of situation, would you help us? Hell No! So we're saying the same thing to you. You do it. You call yourself a world power, that's a whole different war, and we're not getitng involved. That probelm should've been taken care of 14 years ago just after the break-up occured. Have you done anything about it? NO you haven't. Youa re far behind, Tiger and you have unfinished business that you need to take care of before you call yourself a world power! Your facts are just wrong, Tiger and I would expect and accept that only from you!

Indigo Child, you and Trent must be twins. I said kids aren't allowed in a grown folks conversation! That emans you need to go to the BTS boards and learn something! You are here to tell me that the UN is powerless? Obviously you do not understand what's going on. Let me break it down for you, kid. The United Nations is a peace-keeping force. And in order to maintain peace, there is some fighting involved. The name "United Nations", coined by United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt, was first used in the "Declaration by United Nations" of 1 January 1942, during the Second World War, when representatives of 26 nations pledged their Governments to continue fighting together against the Axis Powers. And it turned out successful!! Does that sound powerless to you idiot? Today, we are doing the same thing. And it includes many more nations which makes it even stronger with more support form other nations. Also, you may not be aware of the demilitarization of Germany and Japan after the second world war. The UN is in control of making sure and keeping track of those two countries making sure that they do not develop any offensive weaponry! If they do, the UN would step right in and deal with it from there. So what the hell is your idea of saying the UN is powerless? Please explain, kid! And you are most naive if you think World War 3 will happen! As I told you, the UN is here to maintain peace to prevent that from happening. If there were to be a WW3, the United States and it's allies as well as the UN would win it once again! Or is that another argument that we have to get into of who will win? Child, stick to the facts and stop skipping history class at school because you're missing out on a lot of information! Say "NO" to drugs! Stay in school and stay off the streets, boy!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join