It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush : U.S. Would Back Isreal Attack on Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
telegraph.co.uk

*Edited in Url Tag, and Please post more than a Link

[edit on 18-2-2005 by SiberianTiger]

[edit on 23-2-2005 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Man you wont quit will you SiberianTiger. You really believe Russia would survive with 95% of its people in a nulcear war with the US

Im glad the leaders of the USSR and then Russia never had such delusions. You know they didnt call it MAD for nothing.

Heres a news flash in a US Russia nuclear war we all die. I dont know if there telling you if you ''duck and cover'' you will live through a nuclear blast over there.

But trust me you wont.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
BTW the Cold War is over comrade

You lost

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
SiberianTiger apparently still has a chip on his shoulder over the fall of the USSR. the cold war being over is a matter of perception. I'm sure to some russkie higher ups it never ended. silly Russian thinks the terrain is gonna save them
I just hope he remembers who funded their delusion, cause it sure wasnt the pitifully broke Russian government...couldnt even buy a cheeseburger

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I agree with Shadow. Have you forgotten that the USSR has broken up which made them weaker in military strength, economically, financially, and possibly pshycologically. This has caused you to lose tons of strength and it makes you a second or third superpower. The U.S.'s threat is not over you, but China. We are more concerned with them than we are with Russia.

In an event of a nuclear attack, I must burst your bubble and tell you that Russia will have hell to pay. Let's go back to the cold war? What country bluffed, Tiger? Yours did. Why? Because Kennedy ordered you all to turn those ships around!! You all knew what would've happened if you refused. And it would be hell to pay for your so-called 'motherland.' So all of these rumors about if the U.S. were to attack Russia with nuclear weapons, the Russians would survive more because they have many more mountainous areas, that's a bunch of crap! We have the ability to wipe your country off of the map, and we will have no problem doing so. Are we clear? Now, if you still don't believe what I say, call Putin up and ask him to show you a demonstration! Don't say I did not warn you what would happen!

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
O please you forgot to mention many many things like before Soviets agreed to move nukes from Cuba, U.S. agreed to move U.S. Nukes from Turkey, or else those Nukes were not gonna leave Cuba waters and will in fact go on Cuba soil.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Siberiantiger what is so hard to understand? In a nuclear war between the US and Russia nobody wins and we all lose. If it happens everbody dies.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Guess some people just don't learn from history.

Besides,going back to the topic,Israel will back U.S in a war and U.S will back Israel in any Middle East conflict.Hmm,I think U.S are too afraid to let go of the holocaust memory that they'll do anything with Israel.No wonder every Middle East countries has something against U.S.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
No You got it all wrong, it's more like jews are controling U.S.A. to do thier "DIRTYWORK" homepage.ntlworld.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Yup,it's called intergrated co-existence.The Jews help the Americans,the Americans help the Jews.That's the way they do it.Though I don't understand the cooperation they are having.I mean U.S has nothing to lose if they cease to assist Israel.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Yes we do heart, if we cease to support isreal we would lose the same thing we would lose if we stopped supporting the UK, we would lose an ally.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartagram
Guess some people just don't learn from history.

Besides,going back to the topic,Israel will back U.S in a war and U.S will back Israel in any Middle East conflict.Hmm,I think U.S are too afraid to let go of the holocaust memory that they'll do anything with Israel.No wonder every Middle East countries has something against U.S.

At the risk of being labelled "anti-semitic", which I have shrugged of many times before, the US policies towards Israel might have something to do with the increasing numbers of "Israel First" policy makers within the higher echelons of government. That, and the majority of congress members who have accepted payments from organisations such as AIPAC for political favour and re-election funds.
I know there is the issue of supporting an ally, but one does get a little suspicious when that ally has so much influence in, amd over, political appointees and the policies they promote. Does their allegiance lie with the US or with a foreign power?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Yes we do heart, if we cease to support isreal we would lose the same thing we would lose if we stopped supporting the UK, we would lose an ally.

Isreal is one country that I would have no problems of taking off the ally list. What do they do for us? We funnel them money constantly for what? So they can continue thier occupation of some of the palistinian territories? Isreal is the small kid on the block that thinks it can get away with anything because its big US brother is standing behind him. Isreal is no ally. They are a blight on Americas arse.

[edit on 2/18/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331

No - you would fall out with the the people who run your country. The jews.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Quite true kidfinger.

I don't understand why U.S would need Israel in the first place.Economically and militarily there's nothing to gain from having Israel as an ally.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
America doesn't 'need' Israel. America's government and richest people (i.e the people with the most power) are Jewish, therefore they have to have control of Israel, not give it back to the Muslims, and get involved with frickin everything.

No reason at all - they're just stubborn.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Tiger, you're doing a wonderful job of making a fool out of yourself! We didn't have to agree to a damn thing to get those nukes out of Russia. We told you to turn those ships around and if you had passed a certain line, we would blow you out the water. And your president bluffed! We not only had you all turn the ships around, but we also demanded you all to remove the missiles that you set up in Cuba. Or we would've blown them up ourselves. Overall, you all wasted your time and money so it looks to be you scums were the scared ones!

Even if we refused the removal of nuclear weapons in Turkey, if you refused to remove the ones in Cuba, there would've been hell to pay for Moscow. Or once again, we would've blown them up ourselves. We might've removed ours during that era, but look at today...we have several pointing in your direction right now. What can you say now? Today, it's not only in Turkey, but also in other bordering coutries and near your regional area. So, don't fool with America's strength. Only a fool would test it!

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Is stupidity and immaturity ruling ATS these days?

Anyway, to be more on-topic, I don't find it surprising the U.S. would support Israel in any case. That's old news. If anybody, I think Israel needs to stop acting tough and challenging the entire Middle East. Let's see how well they do without U.S. support.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
old news this is.
even last year, talks like this were flying around the news channels.
i even remember reading a thread about this before on here

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Your too full of FALSE patriotism BJonesLHS, 1. The simple fact is U.S.A. knew very well if they didn't remove those missiles from Turkey and then went ahead and blew up nukes in Cuba, the Soviet U would have launched nukes for U.S.A. because keeping them in Turkey and blowing up those in Cuba show U.S. wanted to have a REAL FIRST Strike capabilities, and so the FACT remains U.S. agreed to RE-move nukes from Turkey, thats the FACT, 2. Yes you have nukes still pointed at Rus but we also have nukes on Subs off of your coasts ready to fire AND we got nukes missiles in Cuba and Venazailia www.vialls.com...

[edit on 19-2-2005 by SiberianTiger]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join